Page 2 of 18 123412 ...
    09-04-2014, 04:44 PM #11
    Sorry, it`s not.

Addict
    09-05-2014, 11:34 AM #12
    17.53 SAAR

gimme my gaddamn increase in guidance.

EDIT: Oooo.. SiriusXM to Air Audiocast of The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Bravo Sirius, bravo!

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sir...how-2014-09-05
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 09-05-2014 at 11:44 AM.

Addict
    09-05-2014, 06:26 PM #13
    Has anyone peeked in on Satwaves lately? It appears to be focusing on some sort of Patent Pending share sale into a Ponzi scheme. Check it out. You can gather a lot from just reading the comments. It's both disturbing and fascinating!

09-05-2014, 11:07 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Has anyone peeked in on Satwaves lately? It appears to be focusing on some sort of Patent Pending share sale into a Ponzi scheme. Check it out. You can gather a lot from just reading the comments. It's both disturbing and fascinating!
    Been following it for awhile and have the same disturbing intrigue as you. I wouldn't call it a Ponzi, as past investors are not being repaid with new investors money. That being said, It seems Matthews has offered to sell over 50% of a patent pending program for analyzing short data. He originally was to keep it under 50% for him to have majority control, but then stated that he didn't want to be similar to John Malone (ha,ha) where he could do whatever he wanted at others potential expense. His price of shares being sold seems to put a value at $100,000 and I have seen the potential for billions written in comments. I believe Matthews is using investor money to live on and I don't think he hides that. It is really hard to believe that he has succeeded in raising the $'s. He hasn't given any guidance and/or written a real article about a given stock in a long time, and many times his patent pending program triggers false readings (and there is always an excuse). I am curious what njbones here has to say, and his level of confidence. Also wouldn't mind hearing any other takes on this.

Addict
    09-06-2014, 07:56 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip60 View Post
    Been following it for awhile and have the same disturbing intrigue as you. I wouldn't call it a Ponzi, as past investors are not being repaid with new investors money...
    Ponzi in the respect of setting up a scheme veiled as an "investment opportunity with the promise of massive returns" It is painfully obvious that it is and always will be a worthless investment. I have to say I am very impressed on how skillfully he got so many people to give up so much cash to him so effortlessly. (I am a bit suspicious that many of his followers are actually himself) Skulduggery is perhaps better suited to define the scheme.But it is such a great rubbernecking opportunity to read through the process of hood winking these hopelessly naive guys as they willingly dump money into Brandon Matthews pockets. What I find astounding is that any negative comment against their leader is met by a cascade of defensive scorn and bashing from his victims. It's kind of scary! To his followers he has brainwashed them into believing he is a messiah. (I recall he many times claimed that he had some kind of God given supernatural powers to see future stock movements) What a sad sad mess! Would make a good mini-series though!

Mentor
    09-06-2014, 01:11 PM #16
    Sirius XM management to meet with Piper Jaffray

http://www.theflyonthewall.com/perma...RI?symbol=SIRI

In the last week Piper Jaffray has given positive affirmations on SIRI with an overweight and $5 price target.

Now SIRI has scheduled a meeting with Piper Jaffray...any thoughts.
    Last edited by denco1; 09-06-2014 at 03:39 PM.

09-06-2014, 03:20 PM #17
    I just took a shot with him. Confidence level was 50% but falling lately. I only got into this 2 wks. ago when he said there was only 1 and 1/2 shares left. At that same time he posted money so far at $98,500. All the sudden the shares available are 7, and the money so far is $93,000. Hope you guys are wrong but I`m getting nervous.

Enthusiast
    09-06-2014, 06:11 PM #18
    Hey no offense here but are you CRAZY throwing money at Brandon Matthews for shares in ... anything? If you were here I'd slap you, throw cold water on you, beat you unconscious and drag you far away... Good lord.

IF ANYONE ever had some super stock trading system that returned a huge percentage of positive results do you think they would advertise it? Do you think they would sell it? Do you think they would NEED people to buy in for a few bucks here and there?

WAKE UP. Don't be STUPID with your money and don't let people take advantage of your trust. That guy is a SCUMBAG and he is scamming people over and over and over again (some people REPEATEDLY).

The "investing" world is full of these guys. If they offer a paid service or product, ask yourselves if it makes ANY sense at all that someone who has major success in investing or trading is trying to pull a fast $50, $500, or even $5,000 off some unsuspecting individual.

Pull a background check on Brandon Matthews' real name. Cost you like $45 and it will be money better spent than sending it off to him, I guarantee you.

Sorry to muck up the forums. I just hate when people try to or are successful in taking advantage of other's trust.

If you want to buy into a paid service look into Jeff Pierce and / or All About Trends. Good trade ideas and clear history of hits and misses. If you want to buy into an 'expensive' paid service I would suggest http://www.marketmodel.com/ That guy is RAZOR sharp, and I have followed him for over a year now. Spot on. He has a couple misses here and there but they are very minor and generally happen when he personally deviates from his own structure (and he'll communicate that before hand). I am unsure if he's taking new subs, though, and the service cost is in the thousands so it's not some little $50 thing. He's into bonds / futures and doesn't really talk individual stocks for short term trades.

Guru
    09-06-2014, 08:06 PM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Anyone who gave that poser $$ for that bogus patent pending pos scam he is pumping are absolute Fk'tards!!!

Bones...posted this before seeing your post saying you had invested. I really hope you didnt end up investing a ton man. This mofo should be in jail!!
    Last edited by dm_4; 09-06-2014 at 08:23 PM.

09-06-2014, 09:16 PM #20
    Bones - glad your response confirms you are not brainwashed by this guy.

Faulkner and dm said the thoughts I didn't want to say out loud.

I believe that the worst part is that once anyone hands him money, they have to walk a fine line with questioning him, insulting him, advising him, etc. or he will just rant for a day and then cut ties with whom ever does the questioning (and of course no refunds).

I equate this to a contractor I just hired to do some major drywall and finishing work in a home I plan to move into with my family. I need it to be finished right and want the rooms to look new at the end of the project, hence I paid much. When I monitor the job, I ask questions before pointing out areas that need to be addressed. I get the feeling he wants to be left alone and do the job only the way he wants whether I am satisfied or not. Besides making sure I don't over advance money, I feel that I have to walk a fine line in my communications as to not have him just pack up and leave.

With Matthews, it seems you have to kiss his ass to even get communication from him. When you give him money expecting something in return, communication at least keeps false hope alive that you may receive something.

Page 2 of 18 123412 ...