Page 6 of 6 ... 456
    02-14-2013, 09:54 PM #51
    Bingo... very well said. Thanks!

edit: chas obviously knew that his "idea" needed to be patented so know one would copy it. i mean, who works several years on an patentable idea and not try to patent while working on it?

edit 2: I've noticed a pattern with the "other site." They like to "link" themselves to successful people or institutions to make what they are doing sound legitimate. You will notice them talking about the NAB, Seeking Alpha, Sirius XM CEO and Executives, FCC, CEO's of Financial Institutions, hackers, etc. However, the underlying theme is always about these people or institutions doing the "other site" wrong. Someone is always taking them down because they "know something."

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Osborne View Post
    So as not to distract, I will leave my comment to what it was. The patent was applied to long before any mention of short data tabulation ever occurred. It would be virtually impossible for someone to steal something that did not exist unless that person could see into the future.

Most people will not take the time to check things out for themselves. They will instead just rely on what they are told.

I will leave it at that
    Last edited by midas360; 02-14-2013 at 10:23 PM. Reason: added additional comments
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Head Honcho
    02-14-2013, 11:07 PM #52
    Spencer and I would like to sincerely thank you all for the recent success of this ever growing community. As a token of our appreciation we are extending a 14 day free trial of our Premium Membership to all of you who continue to make these forums a great place to share ideas, collaborate, and learn from one another.

This offer will only be available for the next 7 days and the 14 day trial will begin as soon as your register. So, please, take a look at what we have to offer and let is know what you think.

Just so there is no confusion, at the end of the 14 day free trial you will be billed at the current monthly membership rate of $19.95. If you would rather not stay on board, you may cancel at any time, no hard feelings.

I created a sticky thread in the main section of the stock section just in case anyone missed the daily thread today. Feel free to discuss the offer or leave feedback here; http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...-Forum-Members

Again, thank you all, and we hope you enjoy the service.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    02-15-2013, 10:08 AM #53
    myabe it changes the disclosure period (lengthens it) by a day?
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Strange that the extension is not really an extension at all. Isn't March 1st 12 midnight actually 10 hours earlier than March 1st 10:00 a.m. What am I missing here. Isn't midnight the starting point of the new 24 hour cycle (day)?.....00 00 hours military time.

EDIT: Or does the new day start at 00:01>>>>>>>12:01 a.m.

Page 6 of 6 ... 456