Page 5 of 6 ... 3456
    Addict
    01-18-2013, 08:35 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops View Post
    Yes tdameritrade kicks butt!
    Blackops, perhaps you are well aware, but I recently was advised that the TDA commission fee is negotiable. I have paid the $9.99 rate since day one, but recently Bravo advised me to call and ask for their Negotiated Rate. I made that call, discussed my account status with the rep, guessing that my avg. trade rate is 5 per month (in one of my multiple accounts), and within a few days I was informed they had reduced my commission fee to $7.95. It is certainly worth the phone call if you have not done so already. Good luck.

Mentor
    01-18-2013, 08:57 PM #42
    Here's a look at the P&F All

@RC Nice call on the up day and 3.16 close.

Both the High-Low and the Close are sitting at double tops. A nice green day on Tuesday could take us to new highs. A drop could take us down to 3.13 or with a break of 3.11, down to 3.06 could be in the mix.

High-Low.jpg

Close.jpg

Addict
    01-19-2013, 07:28 PM #43
    I'm waiting on anyone with cahounas to call Tuesday

Guru
    01-20-2013, 10:55 AM #44
    Here's my quandry...volume has dropped. Without a real dip, is the volume drop marking the top or a bottom. We are 3 days in a row touching the bottom line of a rising wedge

In my mind 3.19 provoked more selling than buying excitement.

Around 2.60 volume dropped and we fell hard eventually. Liberty was still a buyer then supporting the price at 2.54.

My cajone call is 3.17 open followed by slam to 3.12, close 3.14.

Then trends to 3.04 until earnings 2-5. I have buys as low as 2.91.

I think 3.17 and 3.19 Friday was a fakeout breakout since volume and price tailed off.

Edit: and a double top signal means down she goes like its friday night at bazookis.

Did the big call player get shares? It closed right at the strike price?
    Last edited by imromo24; 01-20-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Guru
    01-20-2013, 11:13 AM #45
    Can someone inbed this for me. ..its my theme for next week http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=JblhItuiCxY

01-20-2013, 01:40 PM #46
    Words spoken by maffei at recent 01/07/2017 Citi Media Conference have been on my mind for over a week. I actually placed a buy order for WRSPQ this past Monday but cancelled because I wanted to listen to the conference questions again. You can find the question to which I am referring at around the the 19:32 minute area. Maffei talks about liberty's involvement with Worldspace and indicates that they will be revisiting it going forward. Worldspace is in reorganization chapter 11 and my thinking is that this might be right up Libert's alley for further involvement. I did pick up 50K shares of WRSPQ at .0253.

Enthusiast
    01-20-2013, 03:05 PM #47
    That shouldn't be too difficult, considering that there is a large number of folks that have been together for 2+ years - many are in the 4+ category.

Sort of along the lines of the old Rita Rudner bit.

Bastardized version:

"So, I met my ex husband's wife the other day. She related that she was amazed that we ever divorced, being that he's so wonderful.

Me: how'd you think he got that way?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by MLSiri View Post

Charles has done a great job of maintaining the civility of this site, and I hope it continues to be a place we can share diverse insights and opinions without fear of attack, retribution or reprisal. Just my two cents.

Enthusiast
    01-20-2013, 11:09 PM #48

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Blackops, perhaps you are well aware, but I recently was advised that the TDA commission fee is negotiable. I have paid the $9.99 rate since day one, but recently Bravo advised me to call and ask for their Negotiated Rate. I made that call, discussed my account status with the rep, guessing that my avg. trade rate is 5 per month (in one of my multiple accounts), and within a few days I was informed they had reduced my commission fee to $7.95. It is certainly worth the phone call if you have not done so already. Good luck.

Did not know that! Thanks for the tip! Def worth the phone call...as my personal time is rated sub-minimum wage!

Enthusiast
    01-21-2013, 03:06 PM #49
    That Ms. Rudner is one smart chick... for a comedien!

You're pretty good, too, HB! And I agree, we should be able to keep it as respectful going forward as it's been in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    That shouldn't be too difficult, considering that there is a large number of folks that have been together for 2+ years - many are in the 4+ category.

Sort of along the lines of the old Rita Rudner bit.

Bastardized version:

"So, I met my ex husband's wife the other day. She related that she was amazed that we ever divorced, being that he's so wonderful.

Me: how'd you think he got that way?!?"

Enthusiast
    01-21-2013, 03:32 PM #50
    Just some food for thought: Malone's first major forward agreements for were something like $2.04 and $2.15 per share. There was a lot of speculation about whether these purchase prices marked the ceiling or the floor for the share price. Now with his latest purchases averaging $3.15, is this a ceiling or a floor?

Malone doesn't just throw money away - I believe we now have some new flooring upon which to construct a very high vaulted ceiling to house a rather large vault !

Page 5 of 6 ... 3456