Page 10 of 14 ... 89101112 ...
    Addict
    01-11-2013, 05:14 PM #91
    What a Day!!! Lovin it!!!

Mentor
    01-11-2013, 05:16 PM #92
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    $3.16 close folks.......multi year cloing high and broke through 3.15 resistance on high volume!!
    Here's a look at the Closing Chart...

Close.jpg

Nice set up for a double top break on Monday on the High-Low....We'll be back to a column of Xs up close to the top of the range to start the day.

High-Low.jpg

Enthusiast
    01-11-2013, 05:18 PM #93
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Here's a look at the Closing Chart...

Close.jpg

Nice set up for a double top break on Monday on the High-Low....We'll be back to a column of Xs up close to the top of the range to start the day.

High-Low.jpg
    Thanks for the chart! looking good. 142Mil traded nice

01-11-2013, 05:18 PM #94
    Great call, RC. Fun to watch you in action.

Addict
    01-11-2013, 05:38 PM #95
    I just try to call it like I see it, personally I think we are gonna consolidate in the teens for a minute before a major push upward. When I say minute, I mean a minute, could be some quik buy ops, that's why I ramped up my powder today) Malone is the puppet master, he owns the MM's.

1-11-13.png

Mondays' anybodys' call,,,imo

01-11-2013, 06:03 PM #96
    I was member there as well. I really don't need the $50 but its just the point that he took everyones money and gave them nothing in return since November to now. Its always another excuse. His wife left him, his girfriends ran off with another guy, then his car breaks down, the FBI took his computer and then he gets bit by a spider and misses another two weeks. I have tried to get my money through paypal and they DENIED the refund, due to him providing a SERVICE and not an actual item. Paypal will NOT refund. Even after being escalated. Paypal replies with, "Try to contact the seller to get a refund". That is funny, because if you send him an email he just ignores you. I contacted my credit card company and they are going after him. I suggest anyone else out there that is in the same situation as I am, to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    You should open a case for resolution to get back the $99 paid in September for NOTHING. EVERY article is about what he thinks he did for you. He took our money and ran, basically. If enough of us open a case at Paypal they will refund the $99 paid in September (QUOTE Paypal).

Addict
    01-11-2013, 06:29 PM #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo863 View Post
    I was member there as well. I really don't need the $50 but its just the point that he took everyones money and gave them nothing in return since November to now. Its always another excuse. His wife left him, his girfriends ran off with another guy, then his car breaks down, the FBI took his computer and then he gets bit by a spider and misses another two weeks. I have tried to get my money through paypal and they DENIED the refund, due to him providing a SERVICE and not an actual item. Paypal will NOT refund. Even after being escalated. Paypal replies with, "Try to contact the seller to get a refund". That is funny, because if you send him an email he just ignores you. I contacted my credit card company and they are going after him. I suggest anyone else out there that is in the same situation as I am, to do the same.
    I don't know what I'm gonna do yet , but I do know, all men will reap what they have sown. that's really good enough for me

01-11-2013, 06:31 PM #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo863 View Post
    Paypal refunded the $50, but said the same about USUALLY not refunding SERVICE issues, but they said if enough people file a case, they WILL refund ALL of our $99. He ripped us off, maliciously, with intent. NO doubt in my mind. Yeah its not a lot of money but its principal.

01-11-2013, 07:54 PM #99
    I don't want to keep beating a dead horse but Brandon did this to several of us when he closed down "Satwaves" to create "Satwaves Pro." He basically used the same reasoning which was about "money." You are fortunate that they are refunding your money. It took me over a year and most of the guys never got their money back.

Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Paypal refunded the $50, but said the same about USUALLY not refunding SERVICE issues, but they said if enough people file a case, they WILL refund ALL of our $99. He ripped us off, maliciously, with intent. NO doubt in my mind. Yeah its not a lot of money but its principal.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Head Honcho
    01-11-2013, 08:19 PM #100
    There is a now a near realtime quote at the top of the page of every thread in the siriusxm stock talk area. Unfortunately its Friday so, you cant see it in action but, on Monday it should work. Let me know if you see any bugs.

If you want to refresh the quote (which updates every minute), there is a link in the box to do that. No need to refresh the website itself. Obviously clicking the link now wont do anything because the market is closed.

BTW, it is the absolute last thing that loads on the page so, it shouldn't slow anything down.

Hopefully someone enjoys this new feature because I spent WAY too long building it. Have a good weekend!
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 10 of 14 ... 89101112 ...