Page 7 of 10 ... 56789 ...
    Mentor
    01-08-2013, 07:16 PM #61
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops View Post
    What incentive would liberty have to do that....We are the cream in their coffee
    I agree BlackOps with one exception.........we are the coffee itself, prime roast. SIRI has made LMCA what it is. And absolutely, what advantage do they have in turning SIRI into crap. Quite the opposite. The higher the SIRI valuation/value/SP the more they can eventually get in a spin. The higher SIRI goes the better for LMCA and all of us...

Enthusiast
    01-08-2013, 07:18 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    I agree BlackOps with one exception.........we are the coffee itself, prime roast. SIRI has made LMCA what it is. And absolutely, what advantage do they have in turning SIRI into crap. Quite the opposite. The higher the SIRI valuation the more they can eventually get in a spin. The higher SIRI goes the better for LMCA and all of us...
    Yes...better said!

Enthusiast
    01-08-2013, 07:19 PM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops View Post
    What incentive would liberty have to do that....We are the cream in their coffee
    I know we are the shit. I guess I need to re-read the RMT information to get a better perspective.

Enthusiast
    01-08-2013, 07:23 PM #64
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    I agree BlackOps with one exception.........we are the coffee itself, prime roast. SIRI has made LMCA what it is. And absolutely, what advantage do they have in turning SIRI into crap. Quite the opposite. The higher the SIRI valuation/value/SP the more they can eventually get in a spin. The higher SIRI goes the better for LMCA and all of us...
    Well said.....just don't want them to accidentally drink my coffee..

Enthusiast
    01-08-2013, 07:26 PM #65
    @Denco.... How long have you been trading Siri??? You have a very good grasp on Siri. I have always been impressed with your comments!!! Keep it up I think we all appreciate it. Thanks!!

Addict
    01-08-2013, 07:29 PM #66
    Well I was out for the night, but I learned a long time ago, it's not how much money you got, it's how many shares you have. imo Liberty is too rich for my blood, not enough profit margin for me. We are Malone's baby and meal ticket, I feel safe for now. Imo
    Last edited by Redcloud; 01-08-2013 at 07:36 PM.

01-08-2013, 07:34 PM #67
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    You guys all need to chill out. I'm doing everything I can. My website is hacked, everyone is signing up for my forums, my car blew up, my server blew up, Google hates me, I lost my databases (and my marbles), I paid my web designer 1 million dollars and they can't get my theme working, my computer is dead, and I have no money. If you dont like it here you can all go pound sand. Now, that said, I'm going to start charging you all $50 per year to hang out here... who's in?

You forgot to mention I asked for a raise.

Mentor
    01-08-2013, 07:35 PM #68
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdarin View Post
    @Denco.... How long have you been trading Siri??? You have a very good grasp on Siri. I have always been impressed with your comments!!! Keep it up I think we all appreciate it. Thanks!!
    Thanks ABCDarin!!....I have learned alot from all you guys over the hast few years. About 2 or so years now. I appreciate all I have picked up from so many who have a lot of experience. It's too bad that we lost the input a several real smart guys when the other place took a big dump. I am happy that we found BUZZ and very appreciative of these guys. They are top notch.

Mentor
    01-08-2013, 07:38 PM #69
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdarin View Post
    Well said.....just don't want them to accidentally drink my coffee..
    They may try to grind some of the prime roast for themselves but by that time we should be sporting a $4 in front of our handle. The RMT doesn't look like it's going to shake out until after $2 bn or more in buy backs. That will help push us up in addition to the other positive catalysts over the next 6 Qs or so.

Addict
    01-08-2013, 07:40 PM #70
    Pre-Market could be spectacular in the morning!!! Gonna sell these beotches like a moutherfucher, Sold 3.17 bought 3.06, Show me the money!!!

Page 7 of 10 ... 56789 ...