Head Honcho
    07-31-2008, 11:46 PM #1

SiriusBuzz Radio Questions

Do you have questions you would like to address on Sirius Buzz Radio? Post them here, and we will work to address them on the next show.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

08-01-2008, 10:46 AM #2

Will Mel himself purchase more stock

Mel purchased Stock on 5-30-06 1 Million Shares at 4.47
    on 1-12-06 1 Million Shares at 6.21
    on 11-19-04 1.5 Million Shares at 5.36
    He holds 6,502,580.00 Shares so my
    Question is....

Will Mel purchase more shares for himself ?

Tomac

08-01-2008, 10:50 AM #3

Will the Sirius Web page home page change ?

Will the Web page for the future be

www.sirius.com which it is now.
    or Will it be
    www.siriusxm.com this page loads totally blank as of today

Or something different?

Tomac

08-02-2008, 12:37 AM #4

Could Cramer, CNBC,GE be sued?

Mel K mentioned to his employees at town hall meeting that Cramer was bashing SIRI/XM Monday night during the quiet period, while Mel was trying to negotiate loan arrangements at a lower price. This was going on during AH and Mel had to sweeten the loan deal to close on the merger, causing the PPS dilemma we're in now...

Thanks!

08-05-2008, 01:34 AM #5

One Question Answered

Wow, I even surprised myself, I asked when Mel would buy more on Friday and on Monday he did just that, purchased more stock, one of his larger volume purchases too.

This is a good sign but again he gets his averages down so it is a win win for him and I hope for all us stock holders. We need to get this dog moving in the right direction, no place but up !!

Tomac

10-01-2008, 08:07 PM #6

Show Questions October

Tyler
    Well here we are in the 4th Quarter, and we did not see the last few minutes of stock price falling today Oct 1st.

Question: Does this mean the falling is over, is this the good news Qtr?

I read this on the Street today "Spring acknowledges that Sirius shares may be of little or no value if the company cannot attract refinancing. "Alternatively, shares could go back to $3 to $4 should Sirius obtain reasonable financing, auto sales improve in 2009 and 2010, and Sirius executes on merger synergies," he adds.

Question: Mel the man that pulled what some believe is a miracle in getting the 2 companies merged, Really Who really thinks he will NOT be able to get financing?

Question: Could he be waiting for a better rate, once the Feds complete the bailout plan?

Question: Are not places like Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and CITI still possible places to get financing, Especially with CITI maintaining a BUY rating?

Question: Where have all the TV commercials gone? At one time on Sci-Fi channel BEFORE the merger ran Sirius commercials asking for subs saying there were 17 million Sat customers come and join. Why has this stopped?

Question: Now that MAd DoG is on What other talent can MEL go get and bring to sat radio?

Question: When will Mel take advantage of ONE company as I here people still talking about one or the other when they are considering Sat Radio. I mean come on it was pretty big news with current subs, what was going on, but the new guy is confused.

Question: When will the StarPlayr be introduced, this year or next? And from that how many subs can be gained? It does seem that the Iphone is now stable and that on the Apple and ATT sites they say they now have them in stock.

Question: I liked the article with the DEWALT Work Radio, does that exist in that type of radio? If not it should!

Question: When will the negotiations on where the new radios will be placed in the Best Buy (etc) type stores be completed and shipped?

Question: Will SiriXM ever complete the new web site? it still comes up Blank, www.siriusxm.com They should redirect at some point. HD and Lowes could sell that like Hot Cakes!

Question: Could it be that merging is one thing but running as one Company with sales, customers, ETC is that just a lot to get done to be smooth?

Question: Does that guy Ed Markey D-Mass, does he really think that HD Bill will pass I thought that was in the FCC hands FIRST ?

Question: What about Canada, and Mexico, Alaska will they get SAT radio?

Question: Will they offer me a radio for 100 bucks with music and have it setup when I check out the radio includes the first year of programming, then all the gift giver does is hand the radio to the receiver and the receiver just logs in and activates the radio, DONE for 1 year.

Lets all remember Alice we should all be buying, what an opportunity to get well invested with volume.
    Thanks
    Tomac