07-31-2008, 02:59 PM #1

marketing ?

does anyone have any information as to what type of marketing strategies SIRI has up there sleeve?

07-31-2008, 03:45 PM #2
    no idea, but the first commercial they put out as the combined company is certainly going to be interesting.

can't wait to see it. i would think that it's something that would have had in the works for the past 17 months, so i would hope to see something soon.

07-31-2008, 03:54 PM #3
    indeed! my stock pps could not agree more lol.

07-31-2008, 03:59 PM #4
    Let's get a live-action Mongo tearing apart a staticy AM-tuned clock radio with his teeth.

Then just cut to a black screen with white letters:

"Radio is dead, long live Sirius!"

Enthusiast
    07-31-2008, 04:29 PM #5
    It won't happen, but I'd love to see a Siriux XM commercial with a tag line something like: "With all the same stuff that they play on AM/FM radio, you'd think it was a monopoly."

Mentor
    07-31-2008, 05:22 PM #6
    HAHA! Nice.

I hate to keep bringing back old memories, but there was an idea floating around about having average citizens submit commercials (not ideas, but the actual commercials) to the company, and have the company choose some of those. Some samples were put out, and they were awsome. I think that would be one of the best ideas that could happen. I'll try to find a link. Most of you that have been around the boards awhile probably know what Im talking about (Cab driver in NY talking about why he got Sirius and why he loves it).