Page 15 of 15 ... 5131415
    Legend
    10-27-2010, 05:05 PM #141
    S&L, Dennis "Cos" Costa has an analysis of the completion of the note offering over at newmarketplayers.com if you are interested.

Guru
    10-27-2010, 07:58 PM #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    S&L, Dennis "Cos" Costa has an analysis of the completion of the note offering over at newmarketplayers.com if you are interested.
    Thanks, I was over there this morning in search of.. I'll check it out again.

10-29-2010, 11:02 AM #143
    Wow it's been a while. Hey guys! Last time I logged on here we were all buying SIRI @ 0.14. Oh man, those were the days huh?!? I've been buying again @$1.30 for another long haul to $5 land. Am I the only one thinking this?

Guru
    10-29-2010, 11:35 AM #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallep View Post
    Wow it's been a while. Hey guys! Last time I logged on here we were all buying SIRI @ 0.14. Oh man, those were the days huh?!? I've been buying again @$1.30 for another long haul to $5 land. Am I the only one thinking this?
    I guess one has to define "long haul"? Two big problems exist - shares outstanding and debt. SIRI has to chip away at it. I think long term is < 5 years.

But this latest run up is great! We'll see if we can hold these gains after the call next Thursday morning. My guess is "no", but the higher you go, the higher the support (that may be a little oversimplistic, but....)

10-29-2010, 11:51 AM #145
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    I guess one has to define "long haul"? Two big problems exist - shares outstanding and debt. SIRI has to chip away at it. I think long term is < 5 years But this latest run up is great! We'll see if we can hold these gains after the call next Thursday morning. My guess is "no", but the higher you go, the higher the support (that may be a little oversimplistic, but....)
    True, but those problems (along with bankruptcy I believe) were there as we were plummeting to the teens back in Feb 2009, and now look at us. My long Haul is defined as, "whenever I obtain a 400+% Gain again"
    What’s the flavor of the call you’re referring too?

Guru
    10-29-2010, 12:30 PM #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallep View Post
    True, but those problems (along with bankruptcy I believe) were there as we were plummeting to the teens back in Feb 2009, and now look at us. My long Haul is defined as, "whenever I obtain a 400+% Gain again"
    What’s the flavor of the call you’re referring too?
    3QCC conference call. Article now on main page. Great definition by the way!!!

Pricing in the teens was caused by some debt maturing and SIRI not have cash to cover it. SIRI still has a shitload of debt. They have paid some of it off, but most has been strung out to the future. It is still very high, and it shows ugly on the balance sheet.

Mentor
    10-30-2010, 12:03 AM #147
    SL

yes they have a shitload of debt...however...by pushing it out long term with reduced interest rates...debt more manageable now...that mountain of 1.3B due in 2013 or 2014 would have been a bitch to handle...now...with FCF projections for after 2011...don't think it will be a big deal!

1.50...sure sounds good! So far...up 200%...so 400% sounds pretty damn good if you ask me! Sure seems like everybody is getting along pretty good with sp climbing!!!!!

JS

Enthusiast
    10-31-2010, 10:45 AM #148
    Disclaimer up front. Do not use my comments for your trading strategies...for entertainment (or lack of) purposes only

at $1.50 the P/e ratio would be around 30 IF we were to come in as .05 earnings.(Not saying it will ... just giving uber best case scenario).
    That would be a fairly forward looking PE .. now if $5 the earnings would have to climb to around .15 to maintain that PE. When do you think we would be showing .15?!? Add in that there are shares that "could" be added due to the deal with liberty.

I would like to see the $5 like everyone else. I Don't see it happening anytime soon for sure. I used to think that $1.83-2.20 or so was fair value .. with a very forward looking PE. My guess now is maybe closer to $3 for the coming 2 years.

We shall see! I am very happy already at $1.50's as my year target was $1.43

Page 15 of 15 ... 5131415