Page 10 of 15 ... 89101112 ...
    Mentor
    02-21-2010, 11:53 PM #91
    thanx stang , ya thats good enough... now that i know that works im gonna go scanning and see if i find something to fall back on in case zion and siri dont work out for me...

my trading priority depending on difficulty

1)ZION
    2)SIRI
    3)????

Mentor
    02-21-2010, 11:54 PM #92
    Bass - hit "quote" to reply to my message here, and you can see the syntax directly... ie.

you just need to put

"[IMG]" before the url, and "[/IMG]" after... if you hit quote, you'll see what I mean... cause when I post this, it'll give you the actual image in my post, so when you hit quote, you'll see the content.

<--just do this

Mentor
    02-21-2010, 11:55 PM #93
    Bass - hit "quote" to reply to my message here, and you can see the syntax directly... ie.

you just need to put

"[IMG]" before the url, and "[/IMG]" after... if you hit quote, you'll see what I mean... cause when I post this, it'll give you the actual image in my post, so when you hit quote, you'll see the syntax in the content.

<--just do this

Mentor
    02-21-2010, 11:59 PM #94
    since you have a mac, to make getting the web url for the image easier, just put your mouse over the image, hit <cntl> when you click on the image, then select "copy image address"

then you can just paste it inbetween [IMG] and [/IMG]
    or use that \little button on the message thing... it's the 5th button from the left above, loks like a microsoft paint mountain.

Mentor
    02-22-2010, 12:01 AM #95
    on zion im looking to jump in as soon as i confirm a break on that green resistance flag line . i will be confident of my entry if it is on better than average volume.

Mentor
    02-22-2010, 12:08 AM #96

Mentor
    02-22-2010, 12:10 AM #97
    lol that worked..... i just typed it manually then pasted link in between....nice dave. damm i never thought of that...lmao...ok enough with my dumbass posts. lets get back to making money.

Mentor
    02-22-2010, 01:43 AM #98
    Regarding that news...

I don't know how much direct benefit they will get in terms of putting $$ in their balance sheets.

1) it's been proposed to change the rules, it hasn't happened yet
    2) if they were to get grant money, they have to apply first and get the thing funded. Currently about 5-10% of applications will be funded.
    3) however, perhaps they can sell their isolates to other labs that would be funded to use them.... but that requires 1) and I guess 2) to occur. Applications are accepted about 3x a year, it takes a few months to get them processed, than a few more months to get the $$$.

But - because most on those types of boards that you are looking at have a lot of members who don't fully understand use of cells, and how the system works, you could get a decent bump. It may be short lived though, because of the reasons above, but that's ok... but of course, the value of a company's stock is always the current bid, so, just follow the price and let it tell you what to do. Good entry though, and I'm sure you'll get some uppage tomorrow.

Head Honcho
    02-22-2010, 03:29 AM #99
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    the charts come out too small. last time i pm'd you, you replied to me that you will try to fix it but it will change the dynamics of the board. obv i dont want that to happen. i think dave has a good idea so im waiting on that.

this is how my chart shows up Attachment 264
    What about attaching the images like I did in my example post? That way you dont have to spend the extra time to upload a photo to a photo-sharing website. Then all you have to do is click on the thumbnail to view the full size photo in the lightbox.

Or, you can just embed an image into the post. It smashes the post up but, if you guys are OK with it... it's fine with me.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    02-22-2010, 10:46 AM #100
    i learned how to do it charles , the charts issue is solved. now if you wanna see whats up with adding chat and let me know the cost, ill paypal you the cost (within reason).

Page 10 of 15 ... 89101112 ...