Page 14 of 18 ... 41213141516 ...
    01-11-2010, 02:07 PM #131
    alaska guy..good to see you ..our elk season was a bust ...we had a kid get
    lost and spent our time hunting him .....although there are a few less mule'ys
    in the world today ..we ended up with some great venison....

How was your season..??

(Behl) is coming back nicely...I have kept a core position in it since the last run up ..and have added on this down side...good luck to you...

I am doing some dd today on bcle ....

01-11-2010, 02:35 PM #132
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    alaska guy..good to see you ..our elk season was a bust ...we had a kid get
    lost and spent our time hunting him .....although there are a few less mule'ys
    in the world today ..we ended up with some great venison....

How was your season..??

(Behl) is coming back nicely...I have kept a core position in it since the last run up ..and have added on this down side...good luck to you...

I am doing some dd today on bcle ....
    Hey Ray!!!

Our season went well, our hunting camp took two nice young bull moose, neither one I shot myself, but nevertheless, it filled my freezer still, I did take one bull caribou, I shot it for a friend who prefferred bou over moose. I posted pics awhile back, I'll pm them to you after work.

BEHL is coming back indeed, I held that longer than I shouldve when it ran to .15, ended selling at .03 . But bought it back a few weeks ago. Just been trying to keep up to date on it over at the Shrub....are you the mod over there?

Have a good one and it's good to see you posting again!!!!

01-11-2010, 04:05 PM #133
    [QUOTE=Alaska Guy;59142]Hey Ray!!!

Our season went well, our hunting camp took two nice young bull moose, neither one I shot myself, but nevertheless, it filled my freezer still, I did take one bull caribou, I shot it for a friend who prefferred bou over moose. I posted pics awhile back, I'll pm them to you after work.

BEHL is coming back indeed, I held that longer than I shouldve when it ran to .15, ended selling at .03 . But bought it back a few weeks ago. Just been trying to keep up to date on it over at the Shrub....are you the mod over there?

Have a good one and it's good to see you posting again!!!![/QUOTE

Never feel bad about taking a profit....I am the mod ..that shows they will take any one ...lol

this is what I got out of the bcle moderater this morning on the shrub...
    I asked about any new news coming out

In fact I shot off an email this morning.Their last P/R said January....

Mentor
    01-11-2010, 05:32 PM #134
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Thx Candleman. But I think I just messed up.
    I just read the hub board for ANX and they're talking 1 or 2$ short term. Now I'm getting the urge to hold. I did this with MGLG, BEHL, QASP... others.
    The stupid pps NEVER gets to where these jokers predict it is going, but just reading the posts makes me want to hold longer while everyone else takes profits. Someone give me strength to sell this thing fast.

They're saying .51 is short term resistance. I'm gonna set my sell for .50 and forget about it.
    Shots - you still in this ANX? I played the 13 ema bounce, bought in at 0.345 on friday. That thing rallied pretty good today.

Looking at the candle and volume, I can see more upside tomorrow. Also, NVLT pulled back and bounced. I didn't put in all that much into that one, as the info is coming from outside the US, so didn't sell at the $3 resistance, still holding, liking the bounce so far, maybe can move up again. I'll stay in unless it looks like it'll go below my buy.

Mentor
    01-11-2010, 05:46 PM #135
    Ships - some of them really broke out hard today, SEA, $SHX, $TRANS hit it hard too on the upside. The ships that broke out previously took a breather intraday, but looking good so far. OCNF even, and my other, DSX have a little gain.

Mentor
    01-11-2010, 07:47 PM #136
    How many of you folks are actively trading right now?

Mentor
    01-11-2010, 11:27 PM #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    How many of you folks are actively trading right now?
    not as active as i'd like yet. i did the IMAX options, ACTC buy and ENCO buy. but im just warming up.

Mentor
    01-11-2010, 11:32 PM #138
    You done with poker? (in the short term?)

01-11-2010, 11:35 PM #139
    Dr.Dave.....I am ..! I was gone during hunting season, but I am back hunting the next 5 point....
    OCNF, is always on my watch list..I have been in and out of it so many times I am sure I have some rent to pay...!!!

thank you for the charts....!!

Mentor
    01-11-2010, 11:40 PM #140
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Dr.Dave.....I am ..! I was gone during hunting season, but I am back hunting the next 5 point....
    OCNF, is always on my watch list..I have been in and out of it so many times I am sure I have some rent to pay...!!!

thank you for the charts....!!
    LOL, can ships sail to the moon?

I'll actually be super happy if this OCNF breaks $1.25, that's the point where other TA clowns will call an intermediate "confirmed double bottom" and jump on board.

Page 14 of 18 ... 41213141516 ...