Page 10 of 24 ... 8910111220 ...
    12-21-2009, 10:03 PM #91
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    HAHA! Less than a week.
    You've sold me on the value of a home security system. If I ever buy a house, it'll be my first improvement to the property.
    Cameras.

Cameras.

Cameras.

Regardless if you own or rent, this is the FIRST THING I would do in any place I live. The $500 you spend is --truly-- worth every penny.

12-21-2009, 10:35 PM #92
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Hey Stacy, thanks for the well wishes this holiday season. And a Merry Christmas to you too.

If you ever find a way to get here for a visit, make sure you look me up through Sirius Buzz before you come. We'll get together for a walk on the beach. There is no place I'd rather live then on the Outer Banks.

My wife and I spent the day in South Nags Head checking out the damage from the Veteran's Day Storm. There are 70 to 80 houses that just got washed into the ocean. It is just amazing! The same thing happened here in Kitty Hawk during Hurricane Isabel about 7 years ago. I think we're all nuts for living here. It can just go away anytime God wants to take it! But, in the meantime, what a wonderful place to wake up everyday!

Chuck
    Will do Chuck, I hope to bring the family up before the summer. I'll be sure to let you know so we can get together.

Stacy

Mentor
    12-22-2009, 09:29 AM #93
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Good morning everyone. Merry Christmas week to you all.

I was reading iHub, just a random forum there, no specific stock, and it seems that there are new MM signals that I thought you should all be aware of. So here ya go:

Market Maker Signals Revealed:

100 shares = Has anyone seen "Avatar" yet?
    200 shares = Obvious oxygen deprivation on the SPNG board. Call 911.
    300 shares = Do these pants makes my ass look fat? Be honest.
    400 shares = Initiate the plan to euthanize QASP longs.
    500 shares = So damn itchy down here, I gotta start using protection.

Man .... I am busting the seams here .... ! Did you write this? Ah ... what to do? I am on a self imposed silence on the shrub due to the inane, 3rd grade banter and MENSA like grammar skills ... Just go post it Shots ... Man that's hilarious!!

Mentor
    12-22-2009, 09:38 AM #94
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Here is our bad boy, arrested Saturday night by HPD's finest.

You can read up on him at www.wvrja.com and search for the last name of "Dupree".

He was out on bond, awaiting a trial for…wait for it… breaking and entering. He was also caught with some illegal pills in his pocket.

Preliminary hearing is set for December 29. I'll be there with bells on. He gets to spend Christmas in jail. Probably won't get bond for this one, so he's in the pokey at least until April, the next time the grand jury meets.

I feel good.
    Nice. Justice! ... Any chance of recouping anything?

Mentor
    12-22-2009, 09:48 AM #95
    Quote Originally Posted by stacyl14 View Post
    LosTiburones,

No, I am not the original author. I received it in an email and thought it was funny concidering the political environment these days. I was just trying to bring a little humor to the board. I hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS and Very Healthy and Wealthy New Year.
    Thanks. Trying to remember who it was over there, the rest of his post was pretty well thought out ... pretty sure he was a bear turned bullish if I recall correctly. Merry Christmas to you as well!

12-22-2009, 10:48 AM #96
    Right now, no, there's no chance of recouping the items he took. He's being silent, which is his right.

However…maybe spending Christmas in jail will loosen him up.

Mentor
    12-22-2009, 04:56 PM #97
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Right now, no, there's no chance of recouping the items he took. He's being silent, which is his right.

However…maybe spending Christmas in jail will loosen him up.
    Or ... I can't go there ...

We got QASP news earlier, coming up ...

Mentor
    12-22-2009, 05:00 PM #98

Q-news

Quasar Aerospace Sends a Message to Shareholders

Press Release Source: Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. On Tuesday

December 22, 2009, 9:48 am EST
    JACKSONVILLE, FL--(Marketwire - 12/22/09) - The CEO, Dean Bradley, is aware that our shareholders are anxious for news. Please be advised that we are working diligently to close our first four acquisitions. The deluge of emails and phone calls to the company and Mr. Bradley only slows the process down. We are confident that when we can update all the shareholders their patience will be rewarded.

Quasar Aerospace (Pinksheets:QASP - News) will no longer address or inform individual shareholders on a one-on-one basis. Please send all correspondence to IR@quasaraerospace.net.

The offices of Quasar Aerospace will be closed from Wednesday, December 23, 2009 until Monday, December 28, 2009 and Thursday, December 31, 2009 until January 4, 2010.

The management of Quasar would like to take the time to thank all the shareholders for their support throughout the year and wish them all a Happy Holiday Season and a great New Year!

Last edited by Los Tiburones; 12-22-2009 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Truncating zeros ... Not really, just like that word, 'truncating'

Mentor
    12-22-2009, 05:22 PM #99
    My two bits ...

This was completely lost on most of the shrubettes even though the entirety of the PR was directed directly at them! It has become beyond nauseating over there .... - Someone commented the other day;

"9 year olds with laptops"

12-22-2009, 05:22 PM #100
    I guess that means that I'm going to have to buy back in ;-)

"truncating" -- one of my favorite words.

Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Quasar Aerospace Sends a Message to Shareholders

Press Release Source: Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. On Tuesday

December 22, 2009, 9:48 am EST
    JACKSONVILLE, FL--(Marketwire - 12/22/09) - The CEO, Dean Bradley, is aware that our shareholders are anxious for news. Please be advised that we are working diligently to close our first four acquisitions. The deluge of emails and phone calls to the company and Mr. Bradley only slows the process down. We are confident that when we can update all the shareholders their patience will be rewarded.

Quasar Aerospace (Pinksheets:QASP - News) will no longer address or inform individual shareholders on a one-on-one basis. Please send all correspondence to IR@quasaraerospace.net.

The offices of Quasar Aerospace will be closed from Wednesday, December 23, 2009 until Monday, December 28, 2009 and Thursday, December 31, 2009 until January 4, 2010.

The management of Quasar would like to take the time to thank all the shareholders for their support throughout the year and wish them all a Happy Holiday Season and a great New Year!

Page 10 of 24 ... 8910111220 ...