Page 9 of 24 ... 789101119 ...
    12-03-2009, 05:34 PM #81
    ha ha...LOL, indeed

Yeah, I've shifted gears entirely. I have a few alerts that get sent to my phone & my orders are in. If I smell that something's up, like with WRSPQ, I make myself more available. Otherwise, there's nothing that I can do on the computer that I can't get done from my phone.

It's funny our perspective changes over the years.

My first cell phone -- I had it for approximately three hours before getting rid of the thing. Okay, it may have been six hours...but definitely less than 24!

Here's how it went -- my (then) girlfriend knew that I was going to get a phone. I got the phone...and since I was smart enough to know that she was *supposed* to be the recipient of my first call, I call her.

In the time that it took for me to run some errands and get back home, she had called me no fewer than five times.

Yeah...that phone didn't last long!

Anyway...yeah boy! I've mentally accepted that the blood is there and it will stay there until it's not there. I'm hoping, of course, that I'll soon receive an email saying that "your order has been executed".

Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Let's see here...

I don't blame Ramsey or Bill for not following this carnage any longer..LOL

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-03-2009, 05:47 PM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    ha ha...LOL, indeed

Yeah, I've shifted gears entirely. I have a few alerts that get sent to my phone & my orders are in. If I smell that something's up, like with WRSPQ, I make myself more available. Otherwise, there's nothing that I can do on the computer that I can't get done from my phone.

It's funny our perspective changes over the years.

My first cell phone -- I had it for approximately three hours before getting rid of the thing. Okay, it may have been six hours...but definitely less than 24!

Here's how it went -- my (then) girlfriend knew that I was going to get a phone. I got the phone...and since I was smart enough to know that she was *supposed* to be the recipient of my first call, I call her.

In the time that it took for me to run some errands and get back home, she had called me no fewer than five times.

Yeah...that phone didn't last long!

Anyway...yeah boy! I've mentally accepted that the blood is there and it will stay there until it's not there. I'm hoping, of course, that I'll soon receive an email saying that "your order has been executed".
    That's funny about the cell phone Rams. I own a tracfone pay as you go thing that I use when I'm out on my bike and away from town. But, otherwise, I just don't use one at all.
    My employees sometimes complain that they might have to get hold of me from time to time. My response is that I'll back up anything and any decision they make. Just don't bother me when I'm not at work! And then if they continue to whine, my next reply is this. If you need to get hold of me that badly.....I must need a new employee. That usually shuts them right up and they go on to make great decisions without my involvement!
    I think the home answering machine is a great tool. I use it often and I never end up talking on the phone when I have other things to do.

And after all of that. One of my favorite stocks to own is Sprint, a great little cell phone company.......go figure!

Guru
    12-03-2009, 07:08 PM #83
    Man, my first cell phone was about 10" long, not including the antenna. The going rate was $1.00 a minute, so the minimum was $1.00. I didn't ever talk much to anybody, but it was "cool". Nowadays, I can't stand to talk on the phone. Say what you have to say or I have to say and then hang the damn thing up!

My current phone is an mp3 player....so it has some use. I haven't put any mp3's on it yet (shows you how enthusiastic I am about it). The only reason that I got that is because it was one of two phones that I could get for free (Verizon), without going to the "Newer and more expensive minimum plan" that they have now.

I would have got a Pink one if I had too...with Barbie or Scoobie Doo on it.

Well, I am going to start paying more attention to the thread here and my stocks. I guess that a little more pain and anguish is justified in my life. Bring it on!

12-04-2009, 02:00 AM #84

Spongetech

SPNG

I'm thinking that there are a few folks, here, that might would find some interest in the linked files

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...3031-index.htm

Mentor
    12-04-2009, 09:15 AM #85

Behl

Picked up a mention from good ol Sl62 (Now a mod on the shrub) regarding a soon to be removal of the dreaded Caveat Emptor tag from the pinks. Checked in there this morning and low and behold a new filing -

http://www.pinksheets.com/pink/quote...sp?symbol=BEHL

Mentor
    12-04-2009, 09:18 AM #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    SPNG

I'm thinking that there are a few folks, here, that might would find some interest in the linked files

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...3031-index.htm
    Whoa Rams ... !!

Effective as of November 14, 2009 (the “Effective Date”), SpongeTech Delivery Systems, Inc. (“SpongeTech”) entered into a license agreement (the “Agreement”) with Marvel Characters B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of Marvel Entertainment, Inc. (formerly known as Marvel Enterprises, Inc.) (“Marvel”). Although, the Agreement was effective on November 14, 2009, Spongetech only received the countersigned agreement on December 2, 2009. Pursuant to the Agreement, SpongeTech was granted a non-exclusive license to use the Marvel Spider-Man and Marvel Super Hero Squad characters in the manufacture, promotion, sale and distribution of sponges for SpongeTech’s child care bath sponge line in the United States, its territories, and Canada. The term of the license commenced on the Effective Date of the Agreement and expires on December 31, 2011, unless earlier terminated upon the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement. All intellectual property rights related to the characters remain the property of Marvel.

Figures I have to get into work early, no time to digest this and no pun intended ... This pretty remarkable ...

Mentor
    12-04-2009, 10:38 AM #87
    THRA

Check it out. I heard it on the shrub and jumped in first thing this morning. Up 20% already. Could be a great quick in and out and pick those pockets.

Chuck

Mentor
    12-04-2009, 10:45 AM #88
    BZCN

This stock is also on the rise first thing this morning. Once again, maybe only a daytrade, but great potential for 10 or 15% in one day isn't a bad way to invest our money.

QASP seems to be making a small move again also.

CBAI might be heading back up too!

I'm seeing GREEN and I feel FINE!

Happy Friday everyone.

Mentor
    12-04-2009, 02:01 PM #89
    QASP is on a very nice climb today. Could push over 2 cents any minute now.

12-04-2009, 03:04 PM #90

QaSP @ .02

Hey Chuck,

QASP seems to have held up after yesterdays pullback....Still havent formulated a plan yet, based on Dave's charts..I'd be happy if it could hold .02 cents, Im green in one acct and still red in another. L2 is good today...large sell blocks that hit take it down a little, but it seems like the smallest buying blocks bring it back up easily. I dont know what to make of it.

Man if I could only watch L2 on my Phone!!!

Page 9 of 24 ... 789101119 ...