Page 8 of 24 ... 67891018 ...
    Mentor
    12-03-2009, 12:44 AM #71
    I bet if QASP pokes the 0.025 mark, it will zig zag up and stay clear or just touch the blue and purple lines. It's just a tough stock to play.

Mentor
    12-03-2009, 04:06 AM #72
    I already did some chasing today, likely not a good idea to do it tomorrow...
    but, fwiw

narrowing a list... not sure if anything will happen... one of those shoulda done it before the market close kind of things

ACTC Advanced Cell Technology: up 12.89, not above resistance
    STEM StemCells (C): up +37.04, big move from a bottom
    CRA Celera (D): up +2.23, in trading range
    BTRNQ BioTransplant: no dice, forget it
    CCEL Cryo-Cell International: up +2.70, in pattern
    ASTM Aastrom Biosciences: +31.26, from bottom
    GERN Geron (C): +13.97, to resistance
    AMGN Amgen (D): +0.74, nothing
    GENZ Genzyme (C): +0.35, nothing

Mentor
    12-03-2009, 10:12 AM #73
    Andy, Dr. D - Guys and gal ...

Some preliminaries of where my head is at ... Crazy week already, work has been kind to us - new puters and also a new cell (In my case, the "Ozzy' phone or "Jack") - Along with that wonderful show of gratitude comes 2 learning curves - new software, old programs replaced ... "where the ____ did ____ go?". That sort of thing, why I feel compelled to share that ... probably so that it puts a bit of a hedge around what is to follow.

The great "Q". Very nice yesterday, like Andy am just a few ticks away from a full tourniquet on the bleeding, think it's about .00248 or thereabouts. Being, so far anyway, a strictly psychological 'trader' ... My two-bit's (Almost finished Shwagers book {Trading Wizards} BTW and mostly have gleaned those aspects from the great traders there, plan on starting right over again once I finish).

Super short term I think this may continue where yesterday left off - Being shrub addicted the chatter level obviously increased with the action but one notable aspect was how many new faces started showing up - A post alluding to that possibility became a self fulfilling entity, in one case a mention of this showing up on peoples chart scanners (as a possibility) was later followed up by a mention of that very thing by a new face. Another aspect was from supposedly a email\newsletter that had gone out from hototc? (unsure exactly who) yesterday as well ... It appears there is some new blood coming in one way or the other.

Google finally got around to adding at least the most recent PR to it's little side bar and while that seems innocuous my hope\take is any future bit of news will get tagged on there. The last bit of 'things that make you go 'hmmmm' is how they took it down to .0011-ish Tuesday, leading to some credence of the manipulation\HSDN\NITE\conspiracy theories, shaking out weak hands ... all the usual conjecture and hypothesis.

The cynicism meter is down a bit from Monday but far from jumping giddy into the bowl of pixie dust just yet. With the grand PR of all PR's awaiting, my take is this might just keep breaking to the upside with some minor pullbacks everyday that gets closer to the 15th, just from the noise and psychology of all the above. Yesterday just 'felt' like the MM's finally let go of their grip, but I may be inhaling second hand PD so take that with a barrel of salt. Oh, before I forget, we had one of those mysterious and prophetic "911" trades late yesterday as well - Supposedly signaling news ... Oddly enough, it did happen just before the last PR ... Wow - What a ramble! Will have my Marty Feldman eye on it's stand watching this today, it would be the perfect day for that PR ...

I got to post a funny bit from one of the shrubbers, a great little piece of clever word-smithing, coming right up.

Mentor
    12-03-2009, 10:15 AM #74
    (Originaly from Saturday ...)

Posted by: ByMorStock Date: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 10:24:47 PM
    In reply to: Recognizer who wrote msg# 52940 Post # of 53074

This was so good the first time, and it fit in so nicely with your thoughts, I thought I'd think them again ...

Posted by: ByMorStock Date: Saturday, November 28, 2009 4:49:54 PM
    In reply to: mtcinc0 who wrote msg# 51236 Post # of 52940

Take the following into account ...

The 2 upper SAR points hugging the descending top diagonal line ...

the bottom diagonal line is forming the base of the wedge, with the lone SAR point gently drifting along for company ...

Obvious tranquility in motion on both counts ...

However, once the continued reverberations come to their conclusion, and the apex finally forms, an enormous technical collision will transcend; there will be massive explosion to the upside ...

Women will be screaming, babies will be crying ... tremors will ripple across Wall Street and move rapidly down to Main Street to the homes and the hearts of the individual investors. Many watching the cataclysm from the sidelines will wish they had taken the opportunity offered by the extended and intermittent price depreciation to have purchased shares in this entirely unappreciated economic endeavor ...

Large investors
    will exacerbate the rampage and join the buying fray; they will capitalize on the carnage caused by the curvaceous confluence of cascading capital circumstances ... shares will be few; demand, conversely, will be high.

Those poor uninformed, misguided and misrepresented that are left holding short positions will be, frankly, well ...

they will be screwed ... HAHAHAHA!

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...3&BatchSize=10

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-03-2009, 11:20 AM #75
    Volume is huge on CBAI this morning and yet the price is dropping.... I think that is directly linked to the fact that I added to my position this morning.
    Along those lines, BZCN seems to be heading for the bottom also. And yes, I did add more this morning there also

12-03-2009, 12:26 PM #76
    Just sitting on my "eggs", waiting for them to hatch, over here.

12-03-2009, 12:48 PM #77
    Hey folks, and Julie, Too

...just checking in to say hello.

I've been away from my computer for a little while -- okay, truth is, I've stepped away from market involvement. Frankly speaking, the cost/benefit of the amount of time that I was spending versus what I was getting back just didn't add up for me. A large part of this is the simple matter of just how frigging early I had to get up. There is such a huge difference between 5:30AM & 6:30AM!!!

And since the latter of the two is cuddle time with my son...yeah, the market will always take a backseat to that ;-)

I should update my tickers. I'm now only in:

BCLE
    BEHL
    QASP
    SIRI
    SPNG

I sold out of assfux a few weeks ago - at a loss of roughly 60%.

WRSP-Q: it's kind of funny. I bought it so that I would be *forced* to keep track of the goings-on of it, mostly relative to Liberty & Sirius XM.

I sold out of it, yesterday, at 0.14. Not bad...I bought it at .008.

I have sell orders in on everything else, except for SPNG.

Have a great day, folks...and Julie, Too

Rams

Guru
    12-03-2009, 01:30 PM #78
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Just sitting on my "eggs", waiting for them to hatch, over here.
    That is a big 10-4, good buddy. I am doing the same thing. OCNF is the only thing worth anything.

Guru
    12-03-2009, 01:34 PM #79
    There isn't much going on here. I have been working and stocks really haven't had me all worked-up. The holiday season is upon us and I am just not really well centered in the market right at the moment. I am here though, like Greg, just sitting on some eggs (bombs) and waiting for something to happen. I don't think that I will invest more before the first of the year, so what I have is what I have right now.

I do have to start spending more time in here though and keeping a better eye on my stocks.

I hope that everybody is doing great!

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-03-2009, 04:27 PM #80
    Let's see here...

GSAE down 17% today
    CBAI down 12% so far today
    OCNF off a penny today
    BCLE off 11% this afternoon
    QASP off 13% already today
    BEHL has fallen 7% as of right now.
    BZCN falling about 20% today

Yep, this is a typical day in pennyland!!!!!

Oh yes, let's not forget our little buddy Sirius Satelite Radio....down 2% again today.

I don't blame Ramsey or Bill for not following this carnage any longer..LOL
    Last edited by candleman; 12-03-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Page 8 of 24 ... 67891018 ...