Page 7 of 27 ... 5678917 ...
    Mentor
    12-06-2009, 07:43 PM #61
    Was just wondering if Big Ben gave you that guess on your stock price SRK.or is SRK really BIG BEN with 2 id's,you know i've never seen the 2 on at the same time...uhmmm

Big BEN-the end is near,sell now and lock in those profits,don't be afraid of the sell button,i sold at .78 in august and bought back at .51 in oct.,did you get any like i told you too....just sold it all today,it's going to .5345,didn't you here...

12-06-2009, 09:34 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Anyone willing to post why they picked their price?
    Hey Dr. Dave. I thought about the last run up to 77.8 or whatever it was, and used that resistance point to pick my .77. Thinking the .77 number would be a good level to be at come Dec. 31st. if this thing does indeed do a breakout to the upside. I didn't want to go to high so, .15 cents higher from where it was trading (in the .62 range) when I made my pick seemed ok to me at the time.

And holy crap, your .535 number had my eyes popping out, until I read why you picked it. lol I felt a bit better after that. Still, I hope we don't even see your bullish price of .675 you picked. LOL We need about .10 higher than that, .775 would be nice of course, for me anyway.
    Last edited by S50Fan; 12-06-2009 at 09:37 PM.

Mentor
    12-06-2009, 11:52 PM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by MichGoBlue View Post
    Hey SB, its ON! Will be a great friendly battle!

Interesting how close to this years high of .78 our competition hinges on. I like the fact that KOAT will be rooting for the higher SP and SB will need to hope it stays down . . . .

)
    yeah , it is very interesting how the 2 prices matchup. now if sw was involved in this contest im guessing their mean price would be either $.25 or $2.50 depending on brandons mood.

Enthusiast
    12-07-2009, 12:01 AM #64

Wow! Great Dialogue

Just got back home and love the posts. Thanks to all. I hope we can really follow Michigan Blues post and go game on till the 31st. We need a distraction and this contest should give us some trash talking time.

Hey Johnny. Nice digs man. My right hand man SRK failed to show at the BIG matching. At least Hopeful showed and represented Canadians.

All right heres the deal. I suggest going over to the KOAT as well as talking trash. Right now according to Michigan Blues Post we at the Buzz are starting with about what a .15 cushion. You guys and gals at KOAT better get out your pom poms. Rick is going down.

Enthusiast
    12-07-2009, 12:02 AM #65
    Charles. Any way to post these matches in a format that logs SIRI closing price and then updates each match daily, as to how that match stands and who is winning. Thanks.

Mentor
    12-07-2009, 12:19 AM #66
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    Hey Johnny. Nice digs man. My right hand man SRK failed to show at the BIG matching.
    LOL!!

I was afraid if I went "over there" Sheree would kick my ass!

You did a masterful job Don Socal!

The only objection I would have lodged is johnnyirish operating as a hedge fund with two offsetting predictions . . .

P.S. Funny huh? I nailed the mean SB price prediction in my PM to you!

Enthusiast
    12-07-2009, 12:29 AM #67
    Hey SRK thanks. LOL about Sheree.

Hey they honestly were fantastic hosts.

As two Johnny's two guesses. I changed the first post on this thread to correctly show he got a captains guess as Viper withdrew at the last second. Viper apparently was overcome with guilt for abadoning his Buzz brethren lol.

As to the price you did indeed nail it. As to the outcome. Well, let's hope for the best. Cause if they win there are some monster posters over there that will hand our butts to us for a few days I'm sure if they win.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    12-07-2009, 12:42 AM #68
    Hey SoCal,

Since I am the only one with the forth decimal place "on SB", if I get it right what kind of prize do I get ahahaha!

Dammit I didn't notice SRK's prediction...

Last edited by Hopeful; 12-07-2009 at 02:24 AM.

Mentor
    12-07-2009, 03:17 AM #69
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    dave this is just one chart i used , maybe you can read into all the different trendlines i used.Attachment 241
    Nice! Bullish too, I hope it goes that way - and you're pretty clever, I didn't think of advancing the date into stockcharts! That helps a lot. I'm gonna read the rest of this thread, then I'll take another look, maybe post my crap.

Mentor
    12-07-2009, 03:18 AM #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Yes Dave. Quite clearly JohnnyIrishXM utilized the "Anal Extraction Method" in deriving his $0.86 share price projection . . .

while my share price projection of $0.6349 was developed utilizing a proprietary model

Lol, actually 0.6349 is a pretty damn good pick.

Page 7 of 27 ... 5678917 ...