Page 20 of 27 ... 101819202122 ...
    Mentor
    12-21-2009, 04:48 PM #191
    LOL, no I don't work for the devil, I'm not politically correct.

I just brought up Alcoa since they start earnings season!

Mentor
    12-21-2009, 05:16 PM #192
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    I will be there Don Socal, sorry again for losing a point for the team!

Julie,

Lets see your picture of you in front of the SiriusXM building! Surely you have figured out how to get those pics off your camera by now!
    she's just stalling Hopeful . . . she knows how

Enthusiast
    12-22-2009, 12:33 AM #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Lol, remember all those charts I posted, there's that key support area at 0.57 I used to yip and yap about. I'll be scared if we close below that, but, it's a good place for a rebound and retest of the trendline. Currently, the candle looks good for that, but the day isn't over.

I've been trying to get setup for trading in the new year - but ended up doing a lot of searching, and revisiting tools that I have... I was up early enough to get into YGE this morning - looks like a good one to pop (I know, you'll likely say we are on wave 5, but it's cooking now, just has to pierce the 6 month high...

Looking at a few more.

Anyway, back to SIRI -

I marked the key (we'll my key) support levels in orange. I also put my bullish target price in green. Looking at the absolute, or real trendline, we've only gone under "close" wise 2 days. There's always a good chance of a retest... so hopefully, with a little help from the dog, we can march up there. We are getting a bounce of the ATR at 0.02, and so far have a pretty good candle today... should hold if the indexes hold. Those top indicators, which I sometimes use for shortterm, look like they'll head back into the clear zone. If the 2 lower ones head to the line, Wm should turn up into the clear.

-------------------------------------------
    Vapor Vapor. Come In Vapor. Translation Please. LOL.

Enthusiast
    12-22-2009, 12:40 AM #194

Dr. Dave

Bass/Candleman et al.

Concur! Dr. Dave is a true enigma. It really really really is great to have posters like him Relmor and others who put a lot of honest effort into providing info to everyone.

Thank you Dr. Dave.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    12-22-2009, 01:19 AM #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    she's just stalling Hopeful . . . she knows how

I know, I was just hoping I could egg her on a bit!

Mentor
    12-22-2009, 02:15 AM #196
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    Bass/Candleman et al.

Concur! Dr. Dave is a true enigma. It really really really is great to have posters like him Relmor and others who put a lot of honest effort into providing info to everyone.

Thank you Dr. Dave.
    Your welcome - but to set the record straight - I'm not the best trader in the world and also, stock prices have a mind of their own, anything can happen.

But for right now... nasdaq futures tonight are holding up!

Maybe shouldn't have posted that though - they have 8 hours to turn around, lol.

Mentor
    12-22-2009, 02:22 AM #197
    NYSE summation index showing some divergence, in a good way, hope it's right...

Mentor
    12-22-2009, 03:05 AM #198
    Asia all green but one... SSEC - but that's nothing new, it's opposite the hang seng half the time... I better shut up so I don't jinx it, lol.

Mentor
    12-22-2009, 02:09 PM #199
    Small cap index is still running up - I plotted SIRI against it in green - seems SIRI holds while $RUT rises... (5 min chart over 2 days)

SIRI hasn't taken out yesterday's lows, but I was hoping for a better candle - would have been better yesterday with a hammer... perhaps we should have hammered the close, lol.

Mentor
    12-22-2009, 02:10 PM #200
    I guess at minimum, we want an inside day.

Page 20 of 27 ... 101819202122 ...