Page 26 of 27 ... 1624252627
    Mentor
    12-31-2009, 10:32 PM #251
    CONGRATZ TO EVERYONE HERE!!!!! now its time to get ready for the next contest , price on closing on CC day , whenever that is .

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE, HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE

01-01-2010, 01:11 PM #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Congratulations SRK. Well done.
    Bump

SRK...
    Great call

Look into the future again and tell us if there will be a r/s...

vaporgold

Legend
    01-01-2010, 01:30 PM #253
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Thank you Lloyd . . . the SB Team did a great job . . now lets all make some money in 2010!
    Absolutely. It would be great to see the SXM stock price start rising steadily from here in the New Year.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-02-2010 at 12:59 PM.

Enthusiast
    01-02-2010, 01:50 AM #254

Way To Go Team Buzz!

First I just want to express what a classy group of team members you all are. I mean that. And to those who kept track of the contest these past four weeks my thanks as well. It was meant to be a nice distraction of sorts and I really think it worked out. Thank you Vaporgold for going through it with us.

You know as the last day of the month went along I think the competition for who would be closest individually, became something many paid close attention to. I am posting the final trading day chart and if you look closely to the day's trading, the final result was quite a see saw battle to the end.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ta?s=SIRI&t=1d

I want to thank the entire KOAT team. Especially JohnnyIrishXM for his hard work and help. I appreciated their posts on the contest thread congratulating us here at Team Buzz. I want to reach out to everyone and just say, if you can make it to the chat room at KOAT this Sunday at 9PM EST, I really think it will be a nice "results show".

And by all means bring your best winners lines to post there that evening.

I note that Bass has suggested further contests along the way, which is awesome. But truly winning the innagural "End of Year Contest" vs. what I consider to be some really really knowledgeable people over there. Will always make this victory mean the most.

Hope to see everyone on Sunday evening. Again my thanks and appreciation to each of you.
    Last edited by socalrunningfool; 01-02-2010 at 01:58 AM.

Mentor
    01-02-2010, 12:22 PM #255
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporgold View Post
    Bump

SRK...
    Great call

Look into the future again and tell us if there will be a r/s...

vaporgold
    Thanks "VG"

Great to see you posting again on a regular basis!

Mentor
    01-02-2010, 12:40 PM #256
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    [COLOR="Black"]First I just want to express what a classy group of team members you all are. I mean that. And to those who kept track of the contest these past four weeks my thanks as well. It was meant to be a nice distraction of sorts and I really think it worked out. Thank you Vaporgold for going through it with us.
    I will second that motion!

I also tip my cap to team KOAT and especially to johnnyirishxm and Sheree for showing great class in taking my almost daily barrage of trash-talking.

And lastly, a huge shout-out to my long time pal and Team Buzz Captain don-Socal for putting the whole shebang together and making it happen . . . a 27 page thread from scratch is no easy feat . . . a bronze bust and permanent enshrinement in the SB Hall of Fame awaits you don-Socal!

Muchas Gracias! Un trabajo bien hecho!!

Mentor
    01-03-2010, 09:34 PM #257
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    First I just want to express what a classy group of team members you all are. I mean that. And to those who kept track of the contest these past four weeks my thanks as well. It was meant to be a nice distraction of sorts and I really think it worked out. Thank you Vaporgold for going through it with us.

You know as the last day of the month went along I think the competition for who would be closest individually, became something many paid close attention to. I am posting the final trading day chart and if you look closely to the day's trading, the final result was quite a see saw battle to the end.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ta?s=SIRI&t=1d

I want to thank the entire KOAT team. Especially JohnnyIrishXM for his hard work and help. I appreciated their posts on the contest thread congratulating us here at Team Buzz. I want to reach out to everyone and just say, if you can make it to the chat room at KOAT this Sunday at 9PM EST, I really think it will be a nice "results show".

And by all means bring your best winners lines to post there that evening.

I note that Bass has suggested further contests along the way, which is awesome. But truly winning the innagural "End of Year Contest" vs. what I consider to be some really really knowledgeable people over there. Will always make this victory mean the most.

Hope to see everyone on Sunday evening. Again my thanks and appreciation to each of you.
    What was the final score? 8-2?
    I'll give a shot at logging in!

Mentor
    01-04-2010, 12:10 PM #258
    congrats to all who participated in our little contest and to the winners here at the Buzz for some funny lines,esp.srkill,and to socal for working with me to get the details worked out...Dr.Dave gets kudos for predicting the downside movement correctly and wish we had 2 more weeks we would have one lol..
    At least we better have,or else trouble ahead...

Legend
    01-04-2010, 12:24 PM #259
    And thanks JohnnyIrishxm for allowing me to prove that you and John dont hold a candle to me in stock price predicting as well as in political prognosticating. LOL.

Guru
    01-05-2010, 12:53 PM #260
    Well, with all the price action the first two trading days of 2010, I propose another contest for the end of this month. The KOAT team optimism may be rewarded this time around!!!!