Page 24 of 27 ... 142223242526 ...
    Mentor
    12-28-2009, 04:56 PM #231
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    "but i think we'll still take the contest"
    Going out on a limb huh? LOL.

Good luck in the next few days. I put my my money on Mr. Roadkill.

WERE GONNA TAKE IT BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DON"T STAND A CHANCE, NEVER DID!!!

how's that lol. bear in mind, I'm usually dead tired when I post.

Legend
    12-28-2009, 05:04 PM #232
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    WERE GONNA TAKE IT BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DON"T STAND A CHANCE, NEVER DID!!!

how's that lol. bear in mind, I'm usually dead tired when I post.
    Much better master chartist.

Legend
    12-28-2009, 05:06 PM #233
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Why thank you Lloyd . . but please, "Mr. Roadkill" is my father's name . . you can call me SRK!

I would'a much rather Relmor been right . . . but at least it does look as though we are now on the next leg up . . .
    lol. SRK it is. Well i dont think i could handle Reimor's gloating. His price will come in due time. i hope.

Mentor
    12-29-2009, 04:13 AM #234
    i started up my own thread at koat. i will be doing the same here too in the new year, only not gonna be able to post charts here. there i can.. dave and anyone else check it out..btw, it is just a thread and i will be blogging my thoughts , opinions , charts and trades.

http://www.kingofalltrades.com/forum...7&p=4568#p4568

12-29-2009, 10:03 AM #235

Worst thread ever?

Holly garbage batman! Dave and those charts, omg...enough already. Many good charts can be found at the bottom of the ocean. The only thing worse than this thread is the stock. This site officially jumped the shark. Back in the .5's amazing, huh? Dolts. I have never witnessed a conglomeration of such stiffs. Please tell me everyone is not still accumulating shares of this soon to enter reverse splitsville stock. I have 2475 shares and I am glad I moved the dead money over to something that actually moves....shorts. I love all the optimism being spread around, it gives me time to double down on my shorts in the new year. FXP, FAZ, are my two main holdings. I will start to pick off shares as soon as possible in the new year.

Can anyone answer a question for me about SIRI? Have they been granted a stay of execution from the NASDAQ? What date does the reverse split have to be executed to get on to the dollar menu. All the other mumbo jumbo on this site is useless crap, and you can take that to the bank!

Out
    Big Ben
    I am going to do my research now but if someone who has their head up Mel's ass can answer these questions for me I would greatly appreciate it. There is definately no shortage of ass sniffers on this site, lol.

Legend
    12-29-2009, 10:50 AM #236
    You're on the wrong site Ben. You should be talking to the King of all Trades and the Satwaves ass sniffers. I quess you didnt compare our predictions for year end prices to the Koats huh?

What was your predicition by the way?

Mentor
    12-29-2009, 04:35 PM #237
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Holly garbage batman! Dave and those charts, omg...enough already. Many good charts can be found at the bottom of the ocean. The only thing worse than this thread is the stock. This site officially jumped the shark. Back in the .5's amazing, huh? Dolts. I have never witnessed a conglomeration of such stiffs. Please tell me everyone is not still accumulating shares of this soon to enter reverse splitsville stock. I have 2475 shares and I am glad I moved the dead money over to something that actually moves....shorts. I love all the optimism being spread around, it gives me time to double down on my shorts in the new year. FXP, FAZ, are my two main holdings. I will start to pick off shares as soon as possible in the new year.

Can anyone answer a question for me about SIRI? Have they been granted a stay of execution from the NASDAQ? What date does the reverse split have to be executed to get on to the dollar menu. All the other mumbo jumbo on this site is useless crap, and you can take that to the bank!

Out
    Big Ben
    I am going to do my research now but if someone who has their head up Mel's ass can answer these questions for me I would greatly appreciate it. There is definately no shortage of ass sniffers on this site, lol.
    LOL, this site is great - after Bill dragging me in in June - my account is up 250%. Look at CBAI today - I'm up 90% in a few weeks. ASFX - the 25% of shares that I have left are still up 500%. There's a slew of great plays coming from this site.

For SIRI - I was introduced to it back when it was $4 - I've never made a losing trade on it. Moreover, I've never even had a significant drawdown - other than a few pennies from entry. My shares are basically free at this point, if they aren't already, I don't calculate what my current average is so I don't get sloppy. Can't answer your questions - charts are my guide - not to mention calling someone a stiff, a dolt and an ass-sniffer isn't exactly the way to get them to answer a question. Nor should you trust information from dolts.

Have fun with your trades, I hope you at least look at the vix charts for those guys. Good luck to you as always - maybe try not to be so abrasive next year, lol.

I bet it's easier to ask "Big Ben, can you tell me what time it is?" as opposed to "Hey Ass-Sniffer, what time is it, you dolt?"

Dolt #31
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 12-29-2009 at 05:12 PM.

Mentor
    12-29-2009, 05:06 PM #238
    lol - yeah, I tend to write a little too fast, and never grammar/spell check a message board post. I write too much for my job as is, so anything else is just spinal cord spew.

Enthusiast
    12-29-2009, 10:28 PM #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    You're on the wrong site Ben. You should be talking to the King of all Trades and the Satwaves ass sniffers. I quess you didnt compare our predictions for year end prices to the Koats huh?

What was your predicition by the way?
    -------------------------------------------------
    Havakasha

Man did you hit IT! How many times do I ask. "Name you trade "before" your post."

He had two weeks to sign up for the contest and be heard............................................. .

Enthusiast
    12-29-2009, 10:31 PM #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    LOL, this site is great - after Bill dragging me in in June - my account is up 250%. Look at CBAI today - I'm up 90% in a few weeks. ASFX - the 25% of shares that I have left are still up 500%. There's a slew of great plays coming from this site.

For SIRI - I was introduced to it back when it was $4 - I've never made a losing trade on it. Moreover, I've never even had a significant drawdown - other than a few pennies from entry. My shares are basically free at this point, if they aren't already, I don't calculate what my current average is so I don't get sloppy. Can't answer your questions - charts are my guide - not to mention calling someone a stiff, a dolt and an ass-sniffer isn't exactly the way to get them to answer a question. Nor should you trust information from dolts.

Have fun with your trades, I hope you at least look at the vix charts for those guys. Good luck to you as always - maybe try not to be so abrasive next year, lol.

I bet it's easier to ask "Big Ben, can you tell me what time it is?" as opposed to "Hey Ass-Sniffer, what time is it, you dolt?"

Dolt #31
    ---------------------------------------------
    Big Ben has been Big Busted for months now.

Still waiting for the day he actually gets a trade right.

Honestly when you read the post, was he drunk?????????????

Page 24 of 27 ... 142223242526 ...