Page 6 of 27 ... 4567816 ...
    Mentor
    12-06-2009, 06:33 PM #51
    ahhh, nevermind, ya the options that relmor spoke about in his article at koat.

Mentor
    12-06-2009, 06:45 PM #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Anyone willing to post why they picked their price?
    Yes Dave. Quite clearly JohnnyIrishXM utilized the "Anal Extraction Method" in deriving his $0.86 share price projection . . .

while my share price projection of $0.6349 was developed utilizing a proprietary model

Mentor
    12-06-2009, 06:55 PM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    ahhh, nevermind, ya the options that relmor spoke about in his article at koat.
    Yes! Correct Bass . . . here is an excerpt from Relmor's article at KOAT:

" . . . . on December 18th of this year, we might just get our first clue to insider sentiment going forward. Last year, 8 directors received options to purchase this stock at .14 cents that have a first vesting date coming up soon. They are separated into 4 lots, available once a year for 4 years, all in December. A vest and hold of these shares will indicate to me that insiders are bullish the company, and see much more upside going forward. If they vest and sell a portion, I would assume that would be typical behavior for insiders, and they will sell a small portion of the shares while they are in the money, for simply tax purposes. If they vest and sell all the shares, I would be hard pressed to see that as a bullish insider sentiment."

12-06-2009, 06:58 PM #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Hey MGB . . you send Irish this little calling card on my behalf . . .

. . and furthermore, you tell Irish that this post won't get moved or censored by Sheree either . . cuz we have a bunch of free-thinkers over here . . no book-burning at this site!
    Ok, but we don't have those fancy smilie thingies over at KOAT.

Mentor
    12-06-2009, 06:59 PM #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Sounds like koat is likely more aligned because they probably post a lot more than the folks here, the siri thread is dying on this board. I can't read koat, but I see there is a ton of chatter on satwaves when I peek at it.

Anyone willing to post why they picked their price?

beware of satwaves, its posters are the pumpers from yahoo led by a hack. i definitely suggest re-reggin to koat for the siri articles and the gold thread.

Mentor
    12-06-2009, 07:09 PM #56
    i respect relmors writing. i kind of wish he would be absolutely neutral and leave the passion articles to asm. it wouldnt be a bad formula. them 2 and irish are pretty much the top sources for siri related information.

kinda sad we dont have tyler writing any articles anymore. now i have to scour yahoo message boards for homers posts and see what he saying lately.

but we do have dr dave here providing pretty much the top level t/a on sirius i have ever seen. i am in no way near his level of expertise. good job bro.

12-06-2009, 07:17 PM #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Yes Dave. Quite clearly JohnnyIrishXM utilized the "Anal Extraction Method" in deriving his $0.86 share price projection . . .

while my share price projection of $0.6349 was developed utilizing a proprietary model

Here is the breakout that I based my sp projection on:

Mentor
    12-06-2009, 07:19 PM #58
    SRK .6349 is all i got to say right now,lmao

Mentor
    12-06-2009, 07:24 PM #59
    dr.Dave,not a chartist at all,but can read them and last three breakouts after consolidation period like now we went up a certain % and then pulled back different time frames each time to set a new support base roughly .10 higher than trading when it started,so with not knowing exactly when this breakout will happen i picked the most likely high of .86 and retrace to lower support at .72..that was my amateur thinking at the time

Mentor
    12-06-2009, 07:30 PM #60
    My Friend SRK,talk about collusion,it looks like a few of you got scared when you saw Dr.Dave (your guru's) pick and adjusted accordingly,lmao...
    Good Numbers on the median tho,did it take you long to figure that out,and oh btw,did your stand in wife not allow you to come this morning?
    where the heck were you at,oh that's right,your still in the AOL,prodigy and BBS isp's with 2 min. delay messages....

Gift recieved and thank you!!!!

Page 6 of 27 ... 4567816 ...