Page 9 of 27 ... 789101119 ...
    Mentor
    12-07-2009, 10:48 AM #81
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    i picked the most likely high of .86
    $0.86??

I think you musta turned in your scorecard instead of your Siri prediction . . .

Mentor
    12-07-2009, 05:17 PM #82

Way to go Team Buzz!

. . . a nice RED close today . . . and sinking in AH . . . we are on our way!

In fact, I am so confident right now that I feel like getting my groove on. Hey Julie . . . let's hit the dance floor Baby!

Come-on fellow Buzzers . . join us . . . lets send a little shout-out to the turn-KOAT's . . . .

King Of All Traitors . . . this one's for you-yo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVKjC_simy8

Mentor
    12-07-2009, 05:30 PM #83

Contest Update

Based on Regular Hours close of $0.6280 . . . . Team Turn-KOAT's only needs a 22.44% increase in share price over the remaining 17 trading days of December!

Guru
    12-07-2009, 06:25 PM #84
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    John Im sure had to check with Homer on his pick. Hey John, tell Homer nice guess for me!!
    LOL

If you didnt John, how do you know its correct?
    LOL

First of all your a bastard. Second of all I based my prediction off history and what happen last Decembers before with the market in general but also with SIRI and XMSR. Now while one would think there is going to be only so long people would wait to get in, the fact is history has shown that it will not happen til later. I also took a look at what was a reasonible rise to get it to over a dollar, after the 4th quarter CC. I do think it will be there after the 4th quarter CC because A.) I dont think if a company shows for the first time that they are PPS positive earnings that it will be reasonible for that stock to be under a dollar. B.) If they have the FCF I think they will have this 4th quarter then it will in fact show that the final cause that is keeping the PPS so low (besides manipulation) will be lifted. If they have anything in the realm of 200 million in FCF positive then that will mean that they are not only FCF for the FIRST time in their history (for the year) but that there will be no doubt that all to most of the coming debt can be paid off using COH.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, beeeeeeeaaaaaattttch.

P.S. how come I was never told about this debate over at the other site, that sounded like a good time. Whats the matter never heard of a PM for god sake.

Guru
    12-07-2009, 06:33 PM #85
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    My Friend SRK,talk about collusion,it looks like a few of you got scared when you saw Dr.Dave (your guru's) pick and adjusted accordingly,lmao...
    Good Numbers on the median tho,did it take you long to figure that out,and oh btw,did your stand in wife not allow you to come this morning?
    where the heck were you at,oh that's right,your still in the AOL,prodigy and BBS isp's with 2 min. delay messages....

Gift recieved and thank you!!!!

I just have to say I have never even seen this Dr.Dave prediction, before today. It could be that everyone here (except Havasaka) is reasonable.

Enthusiast
    12-07-2009, 07:07 PM #86
    P.S. how come I was never told about this debate over at the other site, that sounded like a good time. Whats the matter never heard of a PM for god sake.[/QUOTE]

----------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry man. I did the best I could. Anyway, there is still time to debate the contest. Like 24 days worth. So get going.

Bye the way. Your opponent.......Richard Keane would like to meet you. NO fooling. He asked if he could meet you. Something about how he heard you were a blowhard and wanted you to know..................just kidding on the last line.

Enthusiast
    12-07-2009, 07:09 PM #87
    (except Havasaka) ============================================

LOL!

Mentor
    12-07-2009, 08:31 PM #88
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    First of all your a bastard. Second of all I based my prediction off history and what happen last Decembers before with the market in general but also with SIRI and XMSR. Now while one would think there is going to be only so long people would wait to get in, the fact is history has shown that it will not happen til later. I also took a look at what was a reasonible rise to get it to over a dollar, after the 4th quarter CC. I do think it will be there after the 4th quarter CC because A.) I dont think if a company shows for the first time that they are PPS positive earnings that it will be reasonible for that stock to be under a dollar. B.) If they have the FCF I think they will have this 4th quarter then it will in fact show that the final cause that is keeping the PPS so low (besides manipulation) will be lifted. If they have anything in the realm of 200 million in FCF positive then that will mean that they are not only FCF for the FIRST time in their history (for the year) but that there will be no doubt that all to most of the coming debt can be paid off using COH.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, beeeeeeeaaaaaattttch.

P.S. how come I was never told about this debate over at the other site, that sounded like a good time. Whats the matter never heard of a PM for god sake.
    Sorry John, we have so many posters over there, I was forced to do a first come first serve, we filled out spots in around 5 seconds. I cant show special favor, even though I would have loved too. You guess would have been much appreciated.

I was giving a purely technical stock price guess, based on a major turn happening this month, up or down. I chose to go with fundamentals on the direction. If that proves silly, then what are you gonna do.

Good luck with all your guesses, and I hope all true longs see how bearish you really are on this company. King of traitors? Here is more like King of all Downers!! .53!!!! COME ON!!!
    Last edited by relmor2003; 12-07-2009 at 08:37 PM.

Mentor
    12-07-2009, 08:55 PM #89
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Sorry John, we have so many posters over there, I was forced to do a first come first serve, we filled out spots in around 5 seconds. I cant show special favor, even though I would have loved too. You guess would have been much appreciated.

I was giving a purely technical stock price guess, based on a major turn happening this month, up or down. I chose to go with fundamentals on the direction. If that proves silly, then what are you gonna do.

Good luck with all your guesses, and I hope all true longs see how bearish you really are on this company. King of traitors? Here is more like King of all Downers!! .53!!!! COME ON!!!

Well, if we had a contest for the price the day before earnings in march, *today* I'd pick $###(removed for next contest, per bass, lol). But for this month, no. I see you picked the top of the channel, it would be nice. Last friday though, I closed out this position, for better or worse as it closed below that orange line. But after today, I'm getting a little more convinced of a little sell off for the month.

What's the contest for anyway? what do the winners and losers have to get/do/etc? I was going to offer up a SIRI player, but only have one spare one. I'm gonna use it for an xmas gift now.
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 12-07-2009 at 11:49 PM.

Mentor
    12-07-2009, 09:55 PM #90
    dave, dont think we're playing for anything this contest except bragging rights. maybe we can figure out a good prize for the next contest. too bad you tipped your hand on the target for earnings report time. maybe you should edit that post and remove the number. lol

ok so i was watching fast money and they mentioned fed ex blowing out guidance. they also said a "dow theorist" believes the move by transports should propel the dow.so they are expecting dow to make a big move tomorrow. my thinking is if transports break through resistance (as has happened) the dow should break through resistance , and maybe sirius can ride the wave and break through resistance( since siri seems to trend the same) ?

your thoughts?

Page 9 of 27 ... 789101119 ...