Page 3 of 9 12345 ...
    Guru
    11-19-2009, 06:32 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post

my poor friend john has been totally emasculated over there . . doesn't even cuss anymore . . what's this frickin world coming to . . . that poor dipwad

Hey frick you Sirius Roadkill, I did call asm610 a dumass The post to my knowledge was not removed and if it was then I would have done what I did as soon as they deleted the last posting I had to JohnnyIrish, which was leave. I wont ever put up with the political correct bullshit they have going on over there. Really what do they think the age of people reading their forums is. Whats next a rating system for forums. If thats the case I can say that: King of All Trades Financial Media must have a PG rating. I have never seen such crap in my life. Then again I have never been to the Satwaves forums so I am not at all to sure it does not happen there ether.

I just left that site because I can see the writting on the wall. First it starts with the kind of language used then it gets into other forms of censorship. Like hey you hurt his feelings stop that or I'll ban you. Dont believe it happens,look at the way they have canabilized Satwaves and what happen there. It is just a matter of time believe me. They better get a glue and stop the deleting of post for what ever reason because it is a proven fact, in the end you will start to offend more by doing that then you think you are saving.

Look at me for instance I wont be at a place were someone cant say MOST of what he wants to say openly. For god sake they deleted a JOKE. I can only say that while some may like to look at the charts and other things there is nothing more entertaining then to have a good debate OR a joke thrown into the mix. It is that kind of thing that keeps people coming back to see what new things have been said.

OR maybe its just me.

So I am back you young (from what I saw of your girlfriend) contankerus BASTERD.

Mentor
    11-19-2009, 07:49 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Hey frick you Sirius Roadkill, I did call asm610 a dumass The post to my knowledge was not removed and if it was then I would have done what I did as soon as they deleted the last posting I had to JohnnyIrish, which was leave. I wont ever put up with the political correct bullshit they have going on over there. Really what do they think the age of people reading their forums is. Whats next a rating system for forums. If thats the case I can say that: King of All Trades Financial Media must have a PG rating. I have never seen such crap in my life. Then again I have never been to the Satwaves forums so I am not at all to sure it does not happen there ether.

I just left that site because I can see the writting on the wall. First it starts with the kind of language used then it gets into other forms of censorship. Like hey you hurt his feelings stop that or I'll ban you. Dont believe it happens,look at the way they have canabilized Satwaves and what happen there. It is just a matter of time believe me. They better get a glue and stop the deleting of post for what ever reason because it is a proven fact, in the end you will start to offend more by doing that then you think you are saving.

Look at me for instance I wont be at a place were someone cant say MOST of what he wants to say openly. For god sake they deleted a JOKE. I can only say that while some may like to look at the charts and other things there is nothing more entertaining then to have a good debate OR a joke thrown into the mix. It is that kind of thing that keeps people coming back to see what new things have been said.

OR maybe its just me.

So I am back you young (from what I saw of your girlfriend) contankerus BASTERD.
    YEEEEEEE-HAWWWWWWW! YA MADE MY DAY BROTHER! I AM GRINNING EAR-TO-EAR . . WELCOME BACK!

poor Handwringer has been lost without you (but he'll never admit it) . . can't get even a single hit on any of his Pelosi cheerleading threads (lol-lol)

I told Handwringer . . he needs you like Ali needed Frazier in order to secure his legacy . .

but in all seriousness . . great to have you back here posting!
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 11-19-2009 at 07:51 PM.

Enthusiast
    11-19-2009, 07:50 PM #23
    You can say all you want. But Charles is pretty damn liberal in allowing what is written within the forums. The only thing he's ever tried to contain is the comments on news articles. And the reality is, is that this forum IS what the users make of it...............

Enthusiast
    11-19-2009, 07:54 PM #24
    Hey SRK. Get those psychos at the other site to man up and take on a wager. We take our top ten Buzz poster predictions for the closing share price on Thursday Dec 31 st. Those interactive genius's can take their top ten. And let's see how much their valuable knowledge plays out. I want the guys from the markets thread in on this. Losing site has to post on the others site for a day. Charles picks our ten forecasters. Relmoor can pick theirs. Game On???????????????????????? Oh my suggestion is that one site or the other has to make a way of tracking the predictions. The predictions have to go through the two site administrators, and be posted on Nov 30th. Game On ??????????????

Mentor
    11-19-2009, 07:57 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    Hey SRK. Get those psychos at the other site to man up and take on a wager. We take our top ten Buzz poster predictions for the closing share price on Thursday Dec 31 st. Those interactive genius's can take their top ten. And let's see how much their valuable knowledge plays out. I want the guys from the markets thread in on this. Losing site has to post on the others site for a day. Charles picks our ten forecasters. Relmoor can pick theirs. Game On???????????????????????? Oh my suggestion is that one site or the other has to make a way of tracking the predictions. The predictions have to go through the two site administrators, and be posted on Nov 30th. Game On ??????????????

WOW! LOVE IT!

GAME ON . . .

relmors head is going to explode I think with that 13 dma (lol) and 15 minute candle (15 MINS! ROTFLMAO)

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    11-19-2009, 08:00 PM #26

Mentor
    11-19-2009, 08:13 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    interesting!

3.3 Million Shares traded at 4:24/4:25

any guesses?

Enthusiast
    11-19-2009, 10:02 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    WOW! LOVE IT!

GAME ON . . .

relmors head is going to explode I think with that 13 dma (lol) and 15 minute candle (15 MINS! ROTFLMAO)
    -----------------------------------------------

We can loan them Big Ben. He may actually up there accuracy.......

Enthusiast
    11-19-2009, 10:06 PM #29
    And we can loan them the guy who said Spngebobtech was going to the moon..................

Mentor
    11-19-2009, 10:52 PM #30
    Geez,where the hell has this been for the last god damn 4 months,,now you guys start to post humerous post's and accurate info,...lol

spongebobtech is a good one socal,lmao.....

but i posted a response in general chat to john bitching about a deleted post,go check it out,i know lloyd will find it funny...

sp game sounds cool actually,lets do it...

you know rel is going to come over here and blast off about 15 min. candle crack,can't wait to see UNA's post......

great talking guys,but chat is better than BB posting anyday sorry...

P.S.my first unofficial guess is SXM buys SXM by dec.31st and reverses the Liberty deal...lol
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 11-19-2009 at 10:54 PM.

Page 3 of 9 12345 ...