Page 7 of 9 ... 56789
    Mentor
    11-20-2009, 08:08 PM #61

21 & Over Only! Proof of Age Required

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    P.S. for Road kill and john,sheree said" you both are pussies and to F U C K OFF" Quote directly lol
    she said she can cuss with the boys any day in chat,in fact she is looking for you two there now..
    It's ok john . . I'll handle this one . . I got a way with the broads . .

Now listen Irish . . . you tell that overzealous moderatress "over there" that we ain't playing touch football in this house!

So if she wants to tiptoe over here and pull up her little charts we'll see what develops . . .

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 08:14 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    This stock is manic.

Goes down then comes up. We close even after being down 2 cents? What gives?
    Options Expirations Friday = Volatility

Possible share dump of Restricted Stock Units (wait for filing - dyodd)

No need to worry . . catapult is set on hair trigger!

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 08:55 PM #63
    Good stuff roadkill,pretty damn fine come back...lmao

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 09:10 PM #64
    [QUOTE=julietoo;56423]
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Hey socal,satwaves is old garbage,new site up,hanging there,you'll have to get your crack researcher john to help you find it,not appropiate putting it here...

Julietoo,dumped me,that is news to me,what about last night and the night before..remember we spent those nights rehashing the proper way to handle a deposit,,,At the bank,,clean it up socal and SRK....

And my Johnny, what a big deposit you had. Next week we 'discuss'
    withdawals.

Julie
    Hey Julie,sorry,my deposit's last forever,i never do withdrawls,they make the balance sheet out of kilter and never produce a LIFE savings....

Now transfers i don't have a problem with as this is good for the mind and refreshes everything that is wrong with staying in one investment too long..

Enthusiast
    11-20-2009, 09:39 PM #65
    [QUOTE=JohnnyIrishXM;56454]
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post

Hey Julie,sorry,my deposit's last forever,i never do withdrawls,they make the balance sheet out of kilter and never produce a LIFE savings....

Now transfers i don't have a problem with as this is good for the mind and refreshes everything that is wrong with staying in one investment too long..

==============================================
    Hey Julie!

I heard when Johnny wants his "A" game. He triggers in the overdraft. Someday SRK is hoping to join in by "opening a second account".......................................... .BA DA BING!

11-21-2009, 12:35 AM #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadill View Post
    ahem (me clearing my throat) . . . RCMH ring a bell dear?

Well SRK, I really don't think spending a weekend at the RCMH
    (Really Cheap Motel Hidaway) constitutes a beach vacation, now
    does it? Even though you tried very hard to convince me otherwise,
    bringing suntan oil, beach towels and a bucket of sand, it just wasn't the same. Don't get me wrong, your efforts were really appreciated, but
    splashing water in the tub just didn't have the same ambiance of the ocean.
    Although that Seagull impression of yours was amazing! I enjoyed it right up until the people in the room next door starting pounding on the wall. BTW, I am sure by now the bruises around your neck have faded. That was really nice of you not to press charges, considering what that bully was trying to do to you!

So until I see ocean frontage I will consider this yet another one of your
    broken promises. I must sadly conclude by saying no more private weather forecasts for you.

Julie

11-21-2009, 01:06 AM #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    I had a 15 minute candle once . . . it was followed by a shooting star

That was the night I saw fireworks.

Mentor
    11-21-2009, 04:32 AM #68
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Well SRK, I really don't think spending a weekend at the RCMH
    (Really Cheap Motel Hidaway) constitutes a beach vacation, now
    does it? Even though you tried very hard to convince me otherwise,
    bringing suntan oil, beach towels and a bucket of sand, it just wasn't the same. Don't get me wrong, your efforts were really appreciated, but
    splashing water in the tub just didn't have the same ambiance of the ocean.
    Although that Seagull impression of yours was amazing! I enjoyed it right up until the people in the room next door starting pounding on the wall. BTW, I am sure by now the bruises around your neck have faded. That was really nice of you not to press charges, considering what that bully was trying to do to you!

So until I see ocean frontage I will consider this yet another one of your
    broken promises. I must sadly conclude by saying no more private weather forecasts for you.

Julie

julietoo- any audio recording of the seagull impression?

as for the game, i post on both sites, but my gaming allegiance is at the buzz. although we may be shorthanded , we have dr dave here, easy win for us. like hip hop artist Fabolous says - just throw it in the bag.

somebody needs to set up some ground rules.

Enthusiast
    11-21-2009, 01:14 PM #69

Duke's Saturday Post from 11/21

A lot bash this guy. I find his posts interesting, and so I post his todays post here.........................

From the Duke:

On Thursday in the PM after market we had some unexpected multi million share block sales of SIRI. Sales like this occur when an institution or insider needs to sell. The shorts all cheered on Thur. night and yet the stock invariably goes up the next day. Let's try and figure out why this happens.
    First, the sale is NOT unexpected. It is PREARRANGED. The institution or insider does not want to upset the market by dumping the blocks so he or it contacts one of the prime MM to arrange the DATE and TIME of the sale. This usually occurs 48 hours before the sale. The MM now has a chance to make a DOUBLE profit. Here is how it works. The MM can start shorting the stock once he knows the deal is in place because he knows he will have the stock to cover his short. The other MM take their cue from the prime MM and join in the fun. In this case SIRI was down a penny a day for four days. The block stock sale took place at 62, the low for the week. In this case the MM did not use the block to cover its short. It failed to support the stock on Fri. morning and used the selling to cover its short when the stock went below 62. The short covering provoked an afternoon rally in SIRI and the MM distributed the stock they bought in the block sale when the stock got to 63. An early Thanksgiving for the MM. Next time BUY when the insiders sell and learn to play the game.
    In order to understand the rest of the post you will need to pull up a two month and a YTD chart from another site. If you look at the 2 month chart you will clearly see an ASCENDING W pattern. The left leg of the W was formed when we hit 69 on 9/17 and 57 on !0/5. The inside left leg was completed by the move from 55 to 62 on 10/19. The inside RIGHT leg was finished on 10/28 when we went down to 57 and the upside leg prematurely hit 67 on 11/13. If you look at the YTD chart you will see the upward W formation which started in early MAY.
    If you remember my earlier post about the DESCENDING W in early Sept. you realize that RIGHT SIDE of the DESCENDING PATTERN has become THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ASCENDING PATTERN. This is a powerful indication of a stock in transition from a downward to an upward movement and is the SECOND CONFIRMATION that the 5 year downturn in SIRI ended on 10/14.
    My view is that TUNA is best served by being pan seared over high heat. Baking or broiling is too humane. The stock is where I expected it to be two weeks ago. It decided to repair itself rather than hold the new level after the illtimed S&P upgrade. Good idea but it also did so technical damage. Originally, I expected the breakout to come this week. I now expect the move above 66 to come the first week of Dec.
    My post next week will be on Sunday but near noon as I will still be on the Left Coast. Happy Thanksgiving.

Enthusiast
    11-21-2009, 01:15 PM #70

Charles

as for the game, i post on both sites, but my gaming allegiance is at the buzz. although we may be shorthanded , we have dr dave here, easy win for us. like hip hop artist Fabolous says - just throw it in the bag.

somebody needs to set up some ground rules.[/QUOTE]
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    Charles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need your help. Relmoor is in. We have Bass and the gang in. We need your help to co-ordinate please.

Socal

Page 7 of 9 ... 56789