Page 6 of 9 ... 45678 ...
    Mentor
    11-20-2009, 02:02 PM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Relmor: Now john, repeat after me . . . the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

john: frick you dipwad

common sense and logic tells me that an over zealous Sheree moderated that "basterd" post Irish and then Relmor came to the rescue to throw it back up

the same way Spencer quit writing so he could trade the stock
    Nothing further from the truth, jerk!! lol
    Good stuff. No, no one deleted anything. Nor edited cuss words. They are still sitting there, ready to be read by R rated posters everywhere.

11-20-2009, 02:03 PM #52
    [QUOTE=JohnnyIrishXM;56388]Hey socal,satwaves is old garbage,new site up,hanging there,you'll have to get your crack researcher john to help you find it,not appropiate putting it here...

Julietoo,dumped me,that is news to me,what about last night and the night before..remember we spent those nights rehashing the proper way to handle a deposit,,,At the bank,,clean it up socal and SRK....

And my Johnny, what a big deposit you had. Next week we 'discuss'
    withdawals.

Julie

Guru
    11-20-2009, 02:25 PM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Hey socal,satwaves is old garbage,new site up,hanging there,you'll have to get your crack researcher john to help you find it,not appropiate putting it here...

Julietoo,dumped me,that is news to me,what about last night and the night before..remember we spent those nights rehashing the proper way to handle a deposit,,,At the bank,,clean it up socal and SRK....

Haven't seen Big Ben post in a while,at least not since he called the great depression in 1929,dow and S & P are up abpout 10% since last pull back prediction and 35% since his first one,chicken little is out of time,he can only be right next decade...

I dont know HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE POST AND THREADS TOTALLY WIPED OUT and you spend (needless) time looking for them before you just give up. I tell you what when they get their crap together and stop losing post and whole threads in transfers and when they tell their moderators to keep their traps shut about not being able to use certain words like "dumbass" and then maybe I'll come back and spend time looking for posts that are no longer in their original spots (for dumbassed reasons). I am still trying to rap my mind around why a POST (yes a POST mind you) was moved from a Wed thread to a Thur. thread. So let me get this straight even though it was a post that had to do directly with what was being talked about on a Wed. thread (I USED A "QUOTE" in the Wed. thread) from that thread, it was moved just because the post was done on Thursday. Yea that makes alot of sense. Like I said when that site gets its shit straight, let me know. Then I will know when to waste time by looking for threads and post that are NO longer where I put them.

So to clearify when they get to a good enough server with the amount of memory/room/capibilities where they dont have to lock threads so soon after or you can post in other days threads or you dont have move post because YOU POSTED THAT ON THURSDAY AND NOT WEDSDAY, I will then come back and take the time to look for post that are no longer where I put them.

Guru
    11-20-2009, 02:33 PM #54
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    You guys have me cracking up big time. Good stuff.

As for your challenge, I dont think you could actually find 10 posters here to challenge us, but sure, if you want. Like talking candy from a baby!!

Your a basterd, that was good.

Guru
    11-20-2009, 02:40 PM #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Relmor: Now john, repeat after me . . . the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

john: frick you dipwad

common sense and logic tells me that an over zealous Sheree moderated that "basterd" post Irish and then Relmor came to the rescue to throw it back up

the same way Spencer quit writing so he could trade the stock

Sirius Roadkill, to be honest I dont know what it was nor do I care. I do know I have lost post and threads before there and spent time looking for them only to find out they lost them in a transfer. I AM NOT GOING TO SPEND ANY MORE TIME LOOKING FOR POST THAT ARE NO LONGER WHERE I PUT THEM. I will just use simple logic and figure after being told not to use language like "dumbass", that they were deleted.

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 02:49 PM #56
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Sirius Roadkill, to be honest I dont know what it was nor do I care. I do know I have lost post and threads before there and spent time looking for them only to find out they lost them in a transfer. I AM NOT GOING TO SPEND ANY MORE TIME LOOKING FOR POST THAT ARE NO LONGER WHERE I PUT THEM. I will just use simple logic and figure after being told not to use language like "dumbass", that they were deleted.
    No. We lost a more than one thread on accident when we moved servers. Sorry. The server issues are no more. Havent had a problem in a while now.
    The cuss words, you love so much, are still up. I guarantee you personally your posts are safe and censor free. As they always have been. I suggested you not cuss, I didnt demand it. If you wish to continue to cuss, by all means cuss.

Guru
    11-20-2009, 03:35 PM #57
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    No. We lost a more than one thread on accident when we moved servers. Sorry. The server issues are no more. Havent had a problem in a while now.
    The cuss words, you love so much, are still up. I guarantee you personally your posts are safe and censor free. As they always have been. I suggested you not cuss, I didnt demand it. If you wish to continue to cuss, by all means cuss.

Well that is good information to have and if you would have said this: "I guarantee you personally your posts are safe and censor free. As they always have been." After I was told by several of you moderators not to use those kinds of words, I would not have come to the conclusion I came to before and would have figured it was just another post lost for whatever reason.

The only reason I can think of right now for ether locking threads up so soon after and then putting them into the archive section is because there just is not enough room to leave them up. Then again I am not a computer guy so I dont know for sure. I do know I like the way this site is set up and the way I can go back and read/pullup most of what has been put up here YEARS after it has been put up.

P.S. I know that you lost more then my threads and posts and that is part of the problem I am talking about.

Guru
    11-20-2009, 05:01 PM #58
    This stock is manic.

Goes down then comes up. We close even after being down 2 cents? What gives?

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 06:43 PM #59
    john i agree,post should not have been moved,actually it was sheree who said you would get mad when rel moved it,i didn't know this till last night,btw did you see my reply to it,in THE THURSDAY THREAD,if you need help finding it...lol

But i didm't make a big deal out of this remember,you did,by posting assumptions here,,remember that basterd.....
    ho and another thing,i'm not selling any shares...lol

P.S. for Road kill and john,sheree said" you both are pussies and to F U C K OFF" Quote directly lol
    she said she can cuss with the boys any day in chat,in fact she is looking for you two there now..
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 11-20-2009 at 06:46 PM.

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 07:59 PM #60

This Post Rated XXX

Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    And my Johnny, what a big deposit you had. Julie
    well . . . I guess now we all know why they call him "johnny"*

* footnote: those of you under 40 will need to do a Google search to understand this reference.

Page 6 of 9 ... 45678 ...