Page 5 of 5 ... 345
    11-06-2009, 05:57 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Giving it all back today, and maybe then some. Can't win with this piece of $hit
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    The whole market is going to be down today because of the jobs data, and it's Friday.
    I'm sure glad you guys know what you're talking about. LOL

Got scared for a little bit today didn't ya?

Guru
    11-06-2009, 07:16 PM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by S50Fan View Post
    I'm sure glad you guys know what you're talking about. LOL

Got scared for a little bit today didn't ya?
    Guilty. I suppose it's a matter of perspective. Those that bought at 5 cent's don't mind giving back some gains, and those of us who bought at >>>>>>> 5cents want to keep every gain we get our hands on.

SIRI is a solid buy. They help themselves to a heap of cash every month. Now it is really just a matter of time. You'd think people would want to get in while it's cheap.

Enthusiast
    11-06-2009, 07:37 PM #43
    Yeah, the jobless report and the usual Friday "sell day" didn't help much. I'm $30.00 down right now so it's sitting a smidge from my entry. I get the sense too that we are already poised to jump at the Q4. It can't get here soon enough.

Well people, another 60 hour work week is over and I'm gonna crack a cold one open to start the weekend. Good ol' icey cold Rolling Rock. Monday's another day plus we have the full swing (or we hope) advertising campaign right around the corner. I hope we pick up subs. I'd much rather jump over $1.00 on our own than see an R/S.

Have a great weekend good people catchya flip side.

Oh Julie...76 degrees at 4:36pm local time, partly cloudy, winds outta the SW at, oh, whatever.

11-07-2009, 03:45 AM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmertz View Post
    Yeah, the jobless report and the usual Friday "sell day" didn't help much. I'm $30.00 down right now so it's sitting a smidge from my entry. I get the sense too that we are already poised to jump at the Q4. It can't get here soon enough.

Well people, another 60 hour work week is over and I'm gonna crack a cold one open to start the weekend. Good ol' icey cold Rolling Rock. Monday's another day plus we have the full swing (or we hope) advertising campaign right around the corner. I hope we pick up subs. I'd much rather jump over $1.00 on our own than see an R/S.

Have a great weekend good people catchya flip side.

Oh Julie...76 degrees at 4:36pm local time, partly cloudy, winds outta the SW at, oh, whatever.

Mrm,

I really am beginning to think you have a cruel streak running through you.
    Actually not think, I know it.

Saturday it will shoot up to 60 here. And sunny. In anticpation of this
    balmy day I got my car washed. After all when they say no rain, I gotta
    believe 'em. Ya know they are NEVER wrong.

Enjoy your weekend,

Julie

Guru
    11-07-2009, 09:58 AM #45

Well people, another 60 hour work week is over and I'm gonna crack a cold one open to start the weekend. Good ol' icey cold Rolling Rock. .
    Rolling Rock? Heck, I grew up in PA and wouldn't touch the stuff LOL. One time I was in LA and it was being offered as a hand crafted micro brew. It blew my mind. I shit can't handle the rock. Being 45 minutes from Canada, I've adopted Labatt's. There's nothing like a cold "Blue".

Have a good one.

Enthusiast
    11-08-2009, 03:04 AM #46
    Rolling Rock? Heck, I grew up in PA and wouldn't touch the stuff LOL. One time I was in LA and it was being offered as a hand crafted micro brew. It blew my mind. I shit can't handle the rock. Being 45 minutes from Canada, I've adopted Labatt's. There's nothing like a cold "Blue".

Have a good one.
    Now THAT'S funny cuz' I thought sure ya would bust my chops over being so close to the border and not drinking some Mexican piss beer! Growing up in Jersey I grew up on Rock. Why I can remember being about 10 or so and my dad cracking open the first cold one for me. How times have changed.

Thanks to good ol' dad my liver is now functioning at 50%.
    Last edited by mrmertz; 11-08-2009 at 03:08 AM. Reason: spell

Enthusiast
    11-08-2009, 03:07 AM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Mrm,

I really am beginning to think you have a cruel streak running through you.
    Actually not think, I know it.

Saturday it will shoot up to 60 here. And sunny. In anticpation of this
    balmy day I got my car washed. After all when they say no rain, I gotta
    believe 'em. Ya know they are NEVER wrong.

Enjoy your weekend,

Julie
    Julie...you washed your car...I predict rain there within 48 hours. It's a proven fact that's what happens. That - and bird poop!

(I guess we can talk about the lighter things in life now that the weekend is here and the market is down.)

Oh for sure the wife was grumpy today. Iowa lost. There goes the 13 game winning streak.
    Last edited by mrmertz; 11-08-2009 at 03:09 AM. Reason: added smiley for Julie

Guru
    11-08-2009, 01:02 PM #48
    Now THAT'S funny cuz' I thought sure ya would bust my chops over being so close to the border and not drinking some Mexican piss beer! Growing up in Jersey I grew up on Rock. Why I can remember being about 10 or so and my dad cracking open the first cold one for me. How times have changed.

Thanks to good ol' dad my liver is now functioning at 50%.
    Grew up 15 minutes from P-Burg. We used to go over to Jersey to get drunk at 18 LOL.

Though I can't blame my dad for my liver, I most certainly can blame his genes. Almost all his uncles were dead < 50, and the reasons cited "lived a hard life, drank a lot."

Enthusiast
    11-09-2009, 12:30 AM #49
    Almost all his uncles were dead < 50, and the reasons cited "lived a hard life, drank a lot."
    This is where I'll be if we don't go over $1.00 come Q4!

Page 5 of 5 ... 345