Page 16 of 30 ... 6141516171826 ...
    Mentor
    11-09-2009, 04:53 PM #151
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I jumped back into QASP today at .013. I hope to take it for a short ride and pick those pockets one more time!
    Lol, a couple of minutes diff, and you would have had my shares. I'll be out here in a couple of minutes.

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 04:54 PM #152
    unless it looks like it'll close at 0.014...

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 04:56 PM #153

But wait, theres more!

BioCentric and Renewed World Energies Clarifies Statements Made During Friday, November 6, 2009 Conference Call
    Date : 11/09/2009 @ 3:19PM
    Source : MarketWire
    Stock : BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (BEHL)
    Quote : 0.0141 -0.0044 (-23.78%) @ 9:13AM

BioCentric and Renewed World Energies Clarifies Statements Made During Friday, November 6, 2009 Conference Call

SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA and GEORGETOWN, SC -- (Marketwire) -- 11/09/09 -- BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. and Renewed World Energies (PINKSHEETS: BEHL) today confirmed, due to a misinterpreted series of statements on Friday's conference call, the Board of Directors would like to edify the key components necessary for the company's continued growth.

While the value of Bio-mass produced from specific Algae strains are in fact worth many times more per pound when used for nutracuetical product manufacture, the overall day to day demand for ALGAE oil produced from certain strains is in much greater demand for the production of Alternative vehicle fuels which additionally helps move towards a "Greener" environment, and both BioCentric & RWE have always had that mission. The companies have intent of producing large amounts of Algae for Bio-Alternative fuel products.

The company's primary business model is to deliver a closed loop Photobioreactor system which provides an environment to accelerate the growth of ALGAE under optimum conditions. The closed loop systems are designed for resale to companies who have a need to grow large amounts of algae for the production of alternative fuel products.

BioCentric currently has orders in hand for the production of closed loop Photobioreactor systems to Oil processing companies.

The companies are currently producing multiple strains of ALGAE at the Georgetown, South Carolina facility to fill orders for varying types of Biomass for different Industries.

RELEVANT LINKS:

www.biocentricenergy.com

www.rwenergies.com

To view this release in video format visit:

http://www.vodnewswire.com/vodnewswi...ergy-20091109/

Safe Harbor Statement: This release includes forward-looking statements intended to qualify for the safe harbor from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as BEHL or its management "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "foresees," "forecasts," "estimates" or other words or phrases of similar import. Similarly, statements herein that describe the Company's business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions or goals also are forward-looking statements.

All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements.

Biocentric Energy Holdings, Inc

Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine

Dennis Fisher

CEO

BEHL

949-218-3258

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 05:02 PM #154
    lol, 0.0139 was close enough for one more day, since the close was enough over the previous low... hope I don't regret it, haha. I'm still in.

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 05:02 PM #155
    Need to update my ticker list...

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-09-2009, 05:09 PM #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    lol, 0.0139 was close enough for one more day, since the close was enough over the previous low... hope I don't regret it, haha. I'm still in.
    Dave, I keep looking at this company and I like what I see from a business plan standpoint.
    There are a lot of bashers who are saying that this is just another scam company. And so it may be..... But, if it isn't, it may be a good money maker as a day trade stock.
    At the very least I made money on it day trading about 6 weeks ago, so I figured I'd try it again.
    With this strategy it takes a lot of energy to not hold the stock...LOL It's really a matter of selling it each time that I'm up a hundred bucks. I've given up on holding these penny stocks for any long period of time.
    I say pick the bastards pockets and go home smiling

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 05:12 PM #157
    All this bleeding is making me light headed ...

On the plus side, it is also making me laugh at my stupidity ... Any lower and I will truly be in stiches ...

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 05:15 PM #158
    Lol, all of my stocks were up or even except for QASP. But my account lagged (down), cause of those residual option plays - the halves that I didn't sell on the strangles, they are all next to worthless, so I'm down a whopping $46.50 in my main account.

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 05:50 PM #159
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Dave, I keep looking at this company and I like what I see from a business plan standpoint.
    There are a lot of bashers who are saying that this is just another scam company. And so it may be..... But, if it isn't, it may be a good money maker as a day trade stock.
    At the very least I made money on it day trading about 6 weeks ago, so I figured I'd try it again.
    With this strategy it takes a lot of energy to not hold the stock...LOL It's really a matter of selling it each time that I'm up a hundred bucks. I've given up on holding these penny stocks for any long period of time.
    I say pick the bastards pockets and go home smiling
    Yeah, I think you are right, it can be a great play, but it goes back to everyone having their trading style... I'm not much of a fundamental trader, and my work/sleeping hours keep me from being a day trader.

I reviewed my penny trades and it came down to what I read in one of my books, if you have a style, or way of trading, and you start to mix in other styles of trading, you'll likely get the worst of both - I don't know which trader said it, but in my case it rings true. I'm up overall, but what made my account be up were the trades where my entries and exits were based on my trading plan - now, that doesn't mean I'm right 100% of the time, far from it, but when I look at the charts from the plays, it's easy to recall where I took an entry based on my trading style, but then later took an exit, or rather, lack of an exit based on what the other folks were doing, that I let a lot of decent trades slide, by not taking my stops. If my entries had been based more on what the other folks based theirs on, then it could be a much different story.

So, with QASP, I took actually a late entry from how I would trade, but it was still ok - the entry was all me - then didn't take the stop I should have based on my entry/reasons for entry. Same with a lot of the others. If I had stuck to my plan, my account would actually be much higher right now. Doesn't mean I won't have drawdowns, I would have plenty trading my way, but I what I found is overall, I can't buy on one set of trading circumstances (say technical), and pick a reason to sell on another (say fundamental or speculative). So I made a deal with myself to stick to my guns... so to stay true, for better or worse, I must exit QASP if it breaks my line in the sand... the price closed above the line I drew, barely, but I'm taking myself out when it breaks. Make sense?

Always appreciate your input and hope to hell that QASP makes a run for everyone else if I get stopped out. Even if I stop out, and it runs to the sky the next day, I won't feel bad because I can already see that in the grand sum of penny trades that I made, I would still be further along if I kept up the plans. The other important thing about that, I can't actually quantify my performance to see whether my trading style/plans are profitable, unless I follow them.

I expect to be wrong quite frequently, but the entry/exits I use will hopefully make me profitable in the long term, I'm at the point where I figure I've tried enough things so I'm pretty determined to siriusly (had to do it) make it all work. One of my biggest problems is constantly scouring the world for new ways to trade to get that extra oomph, and each time it costs a little tuition - at least I finally lowered "tuition", lol (I know I posted that the pennies have a very low cap on how much I trade). I used to switch styles or modify going whole hog. I'd make great gains sometimes, only to lose later when I decided to say, go into options, or something... The other problem of course is second guessing things when I'm in a trade... if I take a trade based on a pattern, say, I have to take the exit according to the pattern, not because of EBITA (whatever that is).

Anyhoo - long post - thanks for bringing it up, and keep your picks coming - this message board has produced quite a few winners for me, sometimes people just bring up a stock once, and I'll end up following it and making a trade. Or finding that if I had the cash ready, there would have been a great trade (another reason I need to follow my rules, I want to always have the cash free, or rather, if I trade technical, but then sell on some other style... my cash can be held up for way too long). Some current examples (stocks mentioned briefly) are, I wanted an entry in LUV (I think that's one of Imromo's) on friday, but account was pushed to the can't buy more zone... but the is up today and looking strong. Another is GSS - did you mention that one? It's up 14% at the moment for me, and I have a decent chunk of change (for me) in it since it's not a penny stock.

Keep em' coming!
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 11-09-2009 at 06:00 PM.

Mentor
    11-09-2009, 06:03 PM #160
    Too add a little more, looks like you are good at day trading stocks - so same thing... keep up day trading stocks, be the king of it.

Page 16 of 30 ... 6141516171826 ...