Page 8 of 30 ... 67891018 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-05-2009, 10:30 AM #71
    I'm hoping for a truly green day for many of us.

I've been taking a beating in SIRI, Sprint, and Wendys lately.....but today is looking great.

Sirius is siriusly looking good. The loses are slowing and profit is only a quarter away. Wendy's reported a profit and sales are rising at Arby's and Wendy's. Sprint is merging with IPCS and that little company showed a nice profit this quarter, so it is a great addition to Sprint.

I hope you all have a very profitable day today! I know I'm planning on one!!!

Guru
    11-05-2009, 11:07 AM #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    What kind of burritos?
    Bean burritos....or add "beef" and then they are beef burritos. They are really easy to make....

Guru
    11-05-2009, 11:15 AM #73
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I'm hoping for a truly green day for many of us.

I've been taking a beating in SIRI, Sprint, and Wendys lately.....but today is looking great.

Sirius is siriusly looking good. The loses are slowing and profit is only a quarter away. Wendy's reported a profit and sales are rising at Arby's and Wendy's. Sprint is merging with IPCS and that little company showed a nice profit this quarter, so it is a great addition to Sprint.

I hope you all have a very profitable day today! I know I'm planning on one!!!
    Just from a common sense point of view...I would think that Wendy's would be about the best stock for "quick dining" outfits. They actually use real and fresh food. Arby's has a good side to them though people don't generally know about. Ours here, in Denver, serve fresh sandwiches with really good ingredients and home-made whole grain breads. The sandwiches are to die for.

The first fast food franchise that comes up with an "Organic Natural" label will be the future for fast food. Ten tofu sandwiches for a dollar!

Mentor
    11-05-2009, 11:41 AM #74
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Tib,

Yep, I was on a verbiage thing. I love great vocabulary and great speech. I used to just drink in Tony Blair's speeches when he was the Prime Minister. That man has control of the English language.

I enjoy reading your writings very much because you are quite perspicacious with the reality of things and I have never seen you being supercilious or surly of anyone's views. You are never jejune or truly lugubrious. You are a good dude, man!

I think watching my stocks tomorrow for a bit might be good. Let's see..green and red make brown. That is just about the color that describes my investments...

Bill ... I am left speechless! The superb vocabularly nicely meshed into the analagous street language ... My stocks are also 'Ship High In Tranist'

Thanks for the kudo's Ram's on ... the little scrapper I believe you adequately termed her - She is bouncing off the wall's and quite ticked at having to be a "Cone Head" ... What a recovery, 3 days later, like nothing happened ...

I thought the SIRI call was fantastic - Mel sounded confident, the numbers were pretty darn good ... No mention of the dreaded R\S - Big advertising campaign coming up ... It's just nice not to be so overwrought with the Blue Dog anymore ... Now if the latest panic\paranoia\skeptical\worry-wart Aviation Company stock would just ... reveal itself as either fraud or foe, wait, that didn't work ... maybe 'friend' is what I am looking for. I am just ... 95% convinced that this is BS at the moment, the other 5% is 'waiting' on the elusive PR ... Rambling here.

Good day everyone!

Disclaimer - No spell check on this puter

Guru
    11-05-2009, 02:07 PM #75

SIRI Third Quarter Report

It was too long to post here, so here is the link:

http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&...&symbol=N^SIRI

Guru
    11-05-2009, 02:15 PM #76
    They never quit.....they are just like a cheap Timex watch...."Take a lickin' and keep on tickin'", lol!

Emerging Green Companies Announces Coverage of ENVIROTEK Inc.
    Date : 11/05/2009 @ 9:00AM
    Source : MarketWire
    Stock : EmergingGreenCompanies.com (BEHL)
    Quote : 0.0244 0.0003 (1.24%) @ 1:08PM

Emerging Green Companies Announces Coverage of ENVIROTEK Inc.

LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 11/05/09 -- EmergingGreenCompanies.com today announced it will be covering ENVIROTEK Inc. (PINKSHEETS: ENTK).

Representatives from EmergingGreenCompanies.com have been in talks with Robert Thompson, President of ENVIROTEK, recently and have seen first hand how some of their proprietary technologies work. The representative stated, "ENVIROTEK has several technologies that are superior to what is out there right now, in fact they have proprietary technologies nobody has even heard of before."

Plans are underway to conduct an interview with Robert Thompson this week.

Once completed the interview will be immediately available on EmergingGreenCompanies.com's Media Section.

ENVIROTEK currently is working with companies such as Biocentric Energy (PINKSHEETS: BEHL) and MagneGas (OTCBB: MNGA) and has had some recent powerful press releases announcing some major contracts.

We look forward to announcing the interview by the end of the week.

About ENVIROTEK. Inc.

ENVIROTEK is a rapidly growing company that will be introducing several innovative technology solutions to a growing crisis through out the world.

Their goal is to improve the health, environment and economy of people around the world by supplying proprietary technology that can be used in both new and existing systems to convert them to GREEN and also to create Alternative Energy Solutions.

We will be introducing cutting edge technology in a number of areas, Energy, Environmental Cleanup, Dead Oil Wells and Waste Management just to name a few. Their products will not only help reduce the Carbon Dioxide green house effect, but will also be a solution to save our resources for generation to come.

www.envirotekusa.org

About BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc.

BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. is dedicated to the development of new technologies as well as acquiring and fostering companies with innovative technologies designed to provide unique and effective green energy and alternative fuel solutions for the 21st century. Along with the cultivation of important relationships and partnerships with synergistic entities, BioCentric Energy has devoted substantial time and effort in research and development in order to bring a range of innovative green fuel and nutritional alternatives to the marketplace.

www.biocentricenergy.com & www.biocentricenergyalgae.com

About MagneGas Corporation

Founded in 2007, Tampa-based MagneGas Corporation (OTCBB: MNGA) is the producer of MagneGas, a natural gas alternative and metal working fuel made from liquid waste such as sewage, sludge, manure and certain industrial and oil based liquid wastes. The Company's patented Plasma Arc Flow process gasifies liquid waste, creating a clean burning fuel that is essentially interchangeable with natural gas, but with lower green house gas emissions.

MagneGas can be used for metal cutting, cooking, heating or powering automobiles.

About EmergingGreenCompanies.com (www.emerginggreencompanies.com)

EmergingGreenCompanies.com is a website that puts its main focus on showcasing companies that are "Going Green", and that are future leaders in the "Green Movement. " Please see the website for additional information and full disclaimer.

www.emerginggreencompanies.com/disclaimer.html

VOD Newswire Video Format: http://vodnewswire.com/vodnewswire/n...reen-20091105/

Safe Harbor Statement: This release includes forward-looking statements intended to qualify for the safe harbor from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as BEHL or its management "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "foresees," "forecasts," "estimates" or other words or phrases of similar import. Similarly, statements herein that describe the Company's business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions or goals also are forward-looking statements.

All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements.

Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine

Information at: EmergingGreenComapnies.com

E-mail: Questions@EmergingGreenCompanies.com

11-05-2009, 02:29 PM #77
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    It was too long to post here, so here is the link:

http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&...&symbol=N^SIRI
    Thanks for the link. From Mel...

"We expect to grow subscribers, revenue, and cash flow next year regardless of the magnitude of any recovery."

Now that's the shit right there. Nice to hear that statement from ol' Mel.

11-05-2009, 02:57 PM #78
    Here's a video clip that you may want to watch...

I especially like the last minute or so...

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1320025095&play=1

Rams

Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Bill ..

I thought the SIRI call was fantastic - Mel sounded confident, the numbers were pretty darn good ... No mention of the dreaded R\S - Big advertising campaign coming up ... It's just nice not to be so overwrought with the Blue Dog anymore ... Now if the latest panic\paranoia\skeptical\worry-wart Aviation Company stock would just ... reveal itself as either fraud or foe, wait, that didn't work ... maybe 'friend' is what I am looking for. I am just ... 95% convinced that this is BS at the moment, the other 5% is 'waiting' on the elusive PR ... Rambling here.

Good day everyone!

Disclaimer - No spell check on this puter

Guru
    11-05-2009, 05:05 PM #79

Pinto Bean Burritos

Recipe:

1 Onion, chopped
    2 cloves garlic, minced
    2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil (In other words...."oil")
    1 25 ounce can of Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
    2 tablespoons green chilies (canned) chopped
    Optional: 1 can Hatch Diced Tomatoes and Green Chili (Medium Hot)
    1 tablespoon chili powder
    1 teaspoon ground cumin
    2+ cups cheese, shredded (I use lots of sharp cheddar cheese)
    1 cup Hot Salsa (your favorite brand)
    8 large tortillas (I use organic wheat, but not everybody is into that)
    Optional: and meat if you are carnivorous.
    Optional: Cilantro

In a large sauce pan saute' onion and garlic in oil. Add beans, chilies and seasonings, mix and mash. Spread beans cheese and salsa in the middle of tortillas. Roll up tortillas and place in casserole dish. Cover with foil and bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes (till they are done to your satisfaction).
    Optional: I put cheese on the top of them also when I reheat them.

These actually come together really quick and are very good. Enjoy!

Guru
    11-05-2009, 05:19 PM #80
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Burritos...now you are talking! don't have a clue about jejune or lughead (whatever) you know what I mean! Nothing worse than an educated tiler...they are the absolute worst...think they know everything!

SiriusXM CC tomorrow at 8 am ET! mel on CNBC at 9-10 am ET! should be interesting!
    Jeff,

I posted the recipe for the burritos. I am trying to turn some money, even at a slight loss to buy more OCNF, but we shall see..I am going to start using a lot more discretion.

Page 8 of 30 ... 67891018 ...