Page 10 of 10 ... 8910
    Enthusiast
    11-20-2009, 02:28 AM #91
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Ok,you 2,here is lmao story,john the pragmatic researcher that he is,posted that said mentioned basterd post in the wrong daily thread(wed. instead of thursday)where the flow was happening regarding the said post,so Relmor moved it to thursday daily thread(all of which i didn't know about) to help john,the crack researcher out..so what does john do, he goes looking for my reply to it,very funny btw,and sees no post,so he ASSUMES it was deleted,without doing his advice to llooyd tip(any idiot can just search for previous post and get this stuff,not hard)and CHECK THE RIGHT DAMN DAILY THREAD lmao...
    we never and will never delete or edit any post,i had a pledge given to me about that before i joined,and curse words are not off limits,,,lmao..nothing politically correct at all numbnuts...

John,i'm very dissappointed in you....lol.....

and yes i am a basterd,same as you two...
    \==============
    ===============================
    So what your saying is. John literally cannot find his ass with both hands around a website. That's a geat story. And to John who gives a shit you "still suck"..............lmao.

Guru
    11-20-2009, 01:27 PM #92
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Ok,you 2,here is lmao story,john the pragmatic researcher that he is,posted that said mentioned basterd post in the wrong daily thread(wed. instead of thursday)where the flow was happening regarding the said post,so Relmor moved it to thursday daily thread(all of which i didn't know about) to help john,the crack researcher out..so what does john do, he goes looking for my reply to it,very funny btw,and sees no post,so he ASSUMES it was deleted,without doing his advice to llooyd tip(any idiot can just search for previous post and get this stuff,not hard)and CHECK THE RIGHT DAMN DAILY THREAD lmao...
    we never and will never delete or edit any post,i had a pledge given to me about that before i joined,and curse words are not off limits,,,lmao..nothing politically correct at all numbnuts...

John,i'm very dissappointed in you....lol.....

and yes i am a basterd,same as you two...

While you are right that they moved the post, that is still not fine. But as for common sense and logic behind it I dont see it. It was posting in the correct thread as to that I had used the quote portion of the site to stay with the portion of thread that I was following. It was a quote from the Wed. thread from Bassmaster. First of all there was no reason to move it. Second of all what the hell else am I suppose to conclude when after reading the Thursday thread I did not see it moved yet and on top of that I was just told to stop using words like dumbass a day or two before. You tell me what else is someone suppose to conclude from that. So lets recap:

A) There was no real reason to move the post.

B) It was a post that used a qoute from that days thread (Wed.).

C) I was just told to stop using words such as "dumbass".

D) One should not have to go looking for post he just made to see if they deleted them or just moved them. Heres a clue, JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE.

There is a reason that even Charles makes it clear that he has moved or changed something to a thread or post. I would think it is to stop things like this.

Guru
    11-20-2009, 01:39 PM #93
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    \==============
    ===============================
    So what your saying is. John literally cannot find his ass with both hands around a website. That's a geat story. And to John who gives a shit you "still suck"..............lmao.

It is hard when they keep changing the site. I just had a thread and two post wiped out just the other day because they were switching from server to server. I am not going to waste a bunch of time AGAIN looking for a thread or post that is not in it original spot, again, to find out if it is there or not. So as I said in the post above. JUST LEAVE THE POST ALONE. That way because you are having such difficulty in organizing your site and totally having threads and post wiped out in the process you will know not to waste a bunch of time looking for crap that was just wiped out in a transfer or for other reasons.

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 01:56 PM #94
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    It is hard when they keep changing the site. I just had a thread and two post wiped out just the other day because they were switching from server to server. I am not going to waste a bunch of time AGAIN looking for a thread or post that is not in it original spot, again, to find out if it is there or not. So as I said in the post above. JUST LEAVE THE POST ALONE. That way because you are having such difficulty in organizing your site and totally having threads and post wiped out in the process you will know not to waste a bunch of time looking for crap that was just wiped out in a transfer or for other reasons.
    Listen Mr. Perfect. I moved the post to help, not hurt. If I knew it was going to get your panties in a bunch, I wouldnt have bothered. Sorry, I wont touch ur precious posts ever again, Mr. Wonderful.
    As for the language, I asked, not told. I have never edited or deleted one of your posts, nor has anyone else.
    Server issues are done.
    P.S. Your filthy mouth is welcome their anytime. And you of all people know I am not politically correct, nor condone or advise such behavior. Im the UNA for gods sakes~~!!
    Last edited by relmor2003; 11-20-2009 at 02:24 PM.

Guru
    11-20-2009, 03:14 PM #95
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Listen Mr. Perfect. I moved the post to help, not hurt. If I knew it was going to get your panties in a bunch, I wouldnt have bothered. Sorry, I wont touch ur precious posts ever again, Mr. Wonderful.
    As for the language, I asked, not told. I have never edited or deleted one of your posts, nor has anyone else.
    Server issues are done.
    P.S. Your filthy mouth is welcome their anytime. And you of all people know I am not politically correct, nor condone or advise such behavior. Im the UNA for gods sakes~~!!

First of all, I never said I was perfect. This confusion should prove that. I also would not have made that big of a deal of the mistake I made if johnnyirish did not make it look like common sense and research was not being used here. The fact is with all that has happened BEFORE at that site, it was a simple conclusion to draw from what happen.

Fact: I had already spent time looking for post and threads that were in fact not there anymore (lost in transfer).

Fact: I was told to by SEVERAL of you (moderators) dont use words like "DUMBASS".

Fact: There really was no logical reason to move the post I had made on the Wedsday thread to the Thursday thread. There was a QOUTE used from the Wedsdays thread in my post that was moved, for god sake. Even though it was a joke, it had everything to do with what was being talked about on the Wedsday thread and nothing to do with what was being talked about on the Thursday thread.

Therefore there was no reason to move it unless the site is having problems. I still dont have a clue as to why you lock up threads so soon after ether. So like I said when the site is settled and you dont have those problems anymore, then I will come back and take the time to look for shit that is not there anymore without jumbing to a conclusion that it was just deleted for other reasons BUT I AM NOT GOING TO SPEND TIME LOOKING FOR POST THAT ARE NOT THERE ANYMORE.

Mentor
    11-20-2009, 06:49 PM #96
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    While you are right that they moved the post, that is still not fine. But as for common sense and logic behind it I dont see it. It was posting in the correct thread as to that I had used the quote portion of the site to stay with the portion of thread that I was following. It was a quote from the Wed. thread from Bassmaster. First of all there was no reason to move it. Second of all what the hell else am I suppose to conclude when after reading the Thursday thread I did not see it moved yet and on top of that I was just told to stop using words like dumbass a day or two before. You tell me what else is someone suppose to conclude from that. So lets recap:

A) There was no real reason to move the post.

B) It was a post that used a qoute from that days thread (Wed.).

C) I was just told to stop using words such as "dumbass".

D) One should not have to go looking for post he just made to see if they deleted them or just moved them. Heres a clue, JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE.

There is a reason that even Charles makes it clear that he has moved or changed something to a thread or post. I would think it is to stop things like this.
    John,you are correct on all points........can't argue it...

Mentor
    08-25-2010, 08:36 PM #97

Who'd a thunk I'd find a way to revive this thread?

A little birdie tells me that my friend "MUSCLE13" has been banned from the news blog section of this site . . ?

Maybe I was given erroneous information . .

Would appreciate knowing what has happened to my friend . .

SRK

Head Honcho
    08-25-2010, 08:47 PM #98
    He was not banned. I even sent him personal emails explaining that he was setting off the spam filter (Spencer was also included in the email). As per usual, I don't think he listened to me. While complaining that he was banned, posts of his were making through to the website proving that he was not banned.

This is muscle being muscle. No one is banning/censoring him or anyone else.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    08-25-2010, 08:56 PM #99
    Incorrect. Spencer was pulling my posts out of the spam filter to put them up.

Now all my posts go to spam. And nobody will pull them out. I don't mind. I really don't. I mean how much fighting can go on a blog?

I know you will claim it is me posting wrong, and thats why it is going to spam. I mean really....LOL I understand completely.

Head Honcho
    08-25-2010, 09:18 PM #100
    We're glad you don't mind. It's a lot of work for such a thankless person.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 10 of 10 ... 8910