Page 3 of 9 12345 ...
    10-20-2009, 10:10 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    That's a great report. I happen to own Mesa Air and Champion Enterprises along with Sirius. So, I'm glad to see folks still have faith in these companines. Thanks for the story!

As for the show.....they threw Julie and I out on the street. We figure we'll meet up in Pittsburgh for the next broadcast. But, until then, today's weather on the Outer Banks is Sunny and 65 degrees. We'll see if Julie can top that!

Ya, Chuck. What's up with that! Obviously they do not appreciate us for the great team that we are! I am hurt! Especially for the
    salaries they are paying us, they are getting a lot for their money. I have lost my enthusiasm, my alacrity, for coming to work each day. I guess the contract we signed means nothing to them. Where are our attorneys!!

As far as bettering you on the temp, check back with me tomorrow baby.
    Projected high (and you know they are NEVER wrong) is 67 and Sunny. I guess I topped that Chuckie. What say you?

Julie

Addict
    10-20-2009, 10:12 AM #22
    Based on where we are launching from with 11 -12 trading days remaining before 3Q CC, I believe we run to .93 this time.

With Apple SkyDock (because that's what it really is), positive subs and a big 4th Q coming for cash flow and subs, we are looking at huge gains ahead.

Enthusiast
    10-20-2009, 10:16 AM #23
    Pleeeeeeease tell somebody to dump shares and dip to .63 so I can get in!

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-20-2009, 10:18 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Ya, Chuck. What's up with that! Obviously they do not appreciate us for the great team that we are! I am hurt! Especially for the
    salaries they are paying us, they are getting a lot for their money. I have lost my enthusiasm, my alacrity, for coming to work each day. I guess the contract we signed means nothing to them. Where are our attorneys!!

As far as bettering you on the temp, check back with me tomorrow baby.
    Projected high (and you know they are NEVER wrong) is 67 and Sunny. I guess I topped that Chuckie. What say you?

Julie
    Julie, I'm pretty sure we don't get paid because I don't have any idea what alacrity means...LOL I guess that's why I'm selfemployed, I don't have to know stuff like that!

Take a look at the share price today. We're up another 2 cents already. Things are looking very positive for all of us again.

The number of negative news stories has really dropped off also.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-20-2009, 10:19 AM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmertz View Post
    Pleeeeeeease tell somebody to dump shares and dip to .63 so I can get in!
    Mertz, jump in right now. .70 is right around the corner!

Enthusiast
    10-20-2009, 10:21 AM #26
    Ugh...I took such a helluva beating with LVLT though...I'm still waiting for good 'ol SIRI to do a dip here. Would be pretty incredible if it never even managed to drop to .63 for the rest of the day, but I doubt it.

C'mon and dip already.

10-20-2009, 10:35 AM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Julie, I'm pretty sure we don't get paid because I don't have any idea what alacrity means...LOL I guess that's why I'm selfemployed, I don't have to know stuff like that!

Take a look at the share price today. We're up another 2 cents already. Things are looking very positive for all of us again.

The number of negative news stories has really dropped off also.

No big mystery Chuck. Alacrity definition is, cheerful readiness. And you know I am all about that!

Julie
    p.s. I sit with a thesauras beside me. Reason. A. I enjoy using new words I just learned. and

B. I am anal like that.

Guru
    10-20-2009, 02:32 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    No big mystery Chuck. Alacrity definition is, cheerful readiness. And you know I am all about that!

Julie
    p.s. I sit with a thesauras beside me. Reason. A. I enjoy using new words I just learned. and

B. I am anal like that.
    thesaurus o.k... kick my ass, lol!

Guru
    10-20-2009, 02:36 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Based on where we are launching from with 11 -12 trading days remaining before 3Q CC, I believe we run to .93 this time.

With Apple SkyDock (because that's what it really is), positive subs and a big 4th Q coming for cash flow and subs, we are looking at huge gains ahead.
    Come back in 11 - 12 trading days to take your props, or.................... LOL

10-20-2009, 02:59 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    thesaurus o.k... kick my ass, lol!

Now why would I want to do that Bill? You're my bud!

Besides that you are a plethora of information!

Julie

Page 3 of 9 12345 ...