Page 6 of 9 ... 45678 ...
    Mentor
    10-21-2009, 03:30 PM #51

Attention Chuck & Mr. Mertz

Would you guys be kind enough to go back and delete the reference to the source for the "destiny with bankruptcy" B.S.

Mr. Mertz you have the actual site address . . lets not have them get any "hits" on us . .

Chuck you have the author's name . . just wipe it out if you don't mind

Let them contact the site and complain . . then let Spence whip their ass with facts . . like he did with *cott *orit*

Thanks guys . .

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-21-2009, 03:48 PM #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Would you guys be kind enough to go back and delete the reference to the source for the "destiny with bankruptcy" B.S.

Mr. Mertz you have the actual site address . . lets not have them get any "hits" on us . .

Chuck you have the author's name . . just wipe it out if you don't mind

Let them contact the site and complain . . then let Spence whip their ass with facts . . like he did with *cott *orit*

Thanks guys . .
    Done! Although I don't have a clue what difference it would have made. I thought transparency was a hallmark of Sirius Buzz, unlike other sites.

10-21-2009, 04:04 PM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Done! Although I don't have a clue what difference it would have made. I thought transparency was a hallmark of Sirius Buzz, unlike other sites.
    Tend to agree. For hit-whores, I don't think dropping the Sirius name draws the same amount of fervor/traffic as dropping Apple.

Mentor
    10-21-2009, 04:31 PM #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    I second that!

Thanks Relmor . . glad to see you back posting here . . appreciate the hard work and analysis that went into the charts . .

Agree with $0.80 post CC . . then $1.00 by December 11 . . .

shorts are out of ammo . . now we charge the fox hole!
    You should post more here. I love your avatar.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 10-21-2009 at 04:36 PM.

Mentor
    10-21-2009, 04:32 PM #55
    I think today was a shake out day? Anyone think its a longer sideways move for 3-5 days?
    Last edited by relmor2003; 10-21-2009 at 04:36 PM.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-21-2009, 04:47 PM #56
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I think today was a shake out day? Anyone think its a longer sideways move for 3-5 days?
    I think it was just another good day to add to your position. I liked that we didn't fall below .60, I think we'll see a rebound in the morning.

Mentor
    10-21-2009, 04:48 PM #57
    I think it was just another good day to add to your position. I liked that we didn't fall below .60, I think we'll see a rebound in the morning.
    I did add today. One buy left.

Mentor
    10-21-2009, 06:27 PM #58
    I hear ya Chuck . . it's a double-edge sword . . if the link is posted or the site is referenced it produces transparency . . . and also a moral hazard . . in that people go to that despicable site to read the full story and, therefore, encourage more negative Sirius stories to fuel a Goldman Sachs trade . .

To Catalina . . Sirius XM stories still draw huge . . that site has a well documented track record of factual inaccuracies and should not be promoted here . . the proof of the Sirius XM lure is that Cramer's minions keep going back to the well for drink after drink . . it's an easy target.

Since we don't have the platform of a clown TV show to indoctrinate the great unwashed masses . . . or a series of junk journalism book tours . . . retail investors can only speak with their $$$.

Everyone is free to do as they wish of course . . this is only my opinion . . I am long the equity and disgusted by the intentional misreporting and will not condone it by drawing attention/profit to anything releated to that man or his website!

Do as you wish . . it's your money & your investment!
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 10-21-2009 at 06:30 PM.

Mentor
    10-21-2009, 06:34 PM #59
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    You should post more here. I love your avatar.
    Thanks.
    Thank you Relmor . . You have extraordinarily good taste my friend!

Mentor
    10-21-2009, 06:36 PM #60
    We are spring-loaded now . . watch out.

Page 6 of 9 ... 45678 ...