Page 5 of 8 ... 34567 ...
    Guru
    10-06-2009, 05:28 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Interestingly enough, and I could be wrong...

But...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

I believe that one of the main goals of ANY filmmaker is to get folks to engage - in some way - any way --- and the ultimate cream pie, John, is to get folks all up in a tizzy...

As for your buddy, Michael Moore, hoo rah, man, you sure do get all twisted over him, dontcha ;-)

Well, it would appear that he's definitely hit his mark with you...

Too funny...

Ramsey

Oh, by the way, I take personal offense in you speaking to Julie like that. You should be ashamed. Maybe you should consider buying a big ol' truck and upgrading your home speakers, before, speaking to her like that.

Cause, frankly, only little boys with little winkies take that tone.

Ramsey, You also cant see the forest through the trees can you. it is not his movies that get me upset it is the dumbass twits that blindly follow them and believe in them, that get me upset. It is those kinds of people that are the reason I do worry about this great country.

P.S. If you think I have nothing to worry about, look Michigan went for Obama after 6 YEARS of Granholm. HOW DUMB CAN PEOPLE BE, yea the problem was Granholm was not liberial enough yea thats it, JEEEEESSSSS.
    Last edited by john; 10-06-2009 at 06:05 PM.

Guru
    10-06-2009, 05:44 PM #42

Oooooouuuuuummmmmm

kum by ya my lord, kum by ya............

Let's all take a breath and do the handshake thing like at church (assuming you go to church). I'm germophobic. No church for me. Keep your damn germs to yourself.

Ok - I'll take a position on Michael Moore; I was wondering when someone would call me out on it. He's an ass, but in our great nation, you're allowed to be an ass. So be it. Are there any "conserative" movie makers that mix cause with craft other than some dude from the John Birch Society?

Guru
    10-06-2009, 05:47 PM #43
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Wow John, you sure know a lot! I'm impressed...LOL Like I said John, the name calling isn't very useful around me. It just makes me laugh at you and feel sorry for you. I hope you can grow out of it someday. You're a young man and you have a lot to learn. I'm sure that you'll mature and learn to express yourself without the use of name calling.

You know what John. I happen to like Julie. And I don't think she's dumb. I think you referring to her that way really bothers me. And I'm sure it bothers others that use this site.

We have a solid community of investors here. If you disagree with some of us, that's fine. Actually, that's great! That's what makes Sirius Buzz feel like home to a lot of us. But, in my home as in most peoples homes, we don't like name calling. So, please don't do it.

Thanks,
    Chuck

If you dont like it then dont be a dumbass. If you dont like it then do your research dont put up lies or just agree with the lies and then think it is ok. I will call you and anyone else that does that what ever it takes to get you people to do the right thing TELL THE TRUTH. If calling you a dumbass gets it through your thick head to look into things more deeply then that is what it takes. If it just gets you to stop posting the lies then that is fine by me also. I wont put up with it from ME and I wont put up with it from anyone else.

P.S. As for Julie if she wants equlity then it gos both ways. I treat all the same way, black, white, male, female, it makes not a lick of difference to me.

I have used this example before and I will use it again. If what my wife has on to go out looks terrible or makes her look fat, I tell her, as I would want her to tell me. Now some think that is terrible. The fact is, that is what makes a good marriage. She knows while we are at home it does not make a spit of difference to me or her how we look we will love each other reguardless.
    Last edited by john; 10-06-2009 at 06:40 PM.

Guru
    10-06-2009, 05:59 PM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    kum by ya my lord, kum by ya............

Let's all take a breath and do the handshake thing like at church (assuming you go to church). I'm germophobic. No church for me. Keep your damn germs to yourself.

Ok - I'll take a position on Michael Moore; I was wondering when someone would call me out on it. He's an ass, but in our great nation, you're allowed to be an ass. So be it. Are there any "conserative" movie makers that mix cause with craft other than some dude from the John Birch Society?

If there are lies in it I will be as against them as I am against anyone else that does it. I do it with SIRIXM as I do it with anything else. Many know this I will call you out if you are wrong to the pumper side and will call you out on it if you are on the basher side, if you are blatantly wrong I will call you a twit. I could care less if you want to believe what you want to believe but I have NO respect for anyone that does not even bother to go get the most basic information on their own before they try to put it out (disseminate) false information here or anywhere else I happen to be. So for me it is simple, you dont like the name calling then make dam sure you got the information right.

10-06-2009, 05:59 PM #45
    You make a great point, John.

Thanks,

Ramsey

EDIT: I *was* going to just leave it with the "great point" comment. Alas, I can't help but to ask, John, how is it that I "can't see the forest"? The point was simple - YOU are more likely the intended audience for film makers such as Michael Moore. After all, it's not exactly like he *need* to work very hard to sway liberals.

Sure, he irritates guys like you to no end. And, likely, in his eyes -- the best thing that can happen is for *guys like you* to go forth and spew venom.

Now, that's going to do three things.

1. Free Advertising to the folks that didn't know he had a new film that want to see it.
    2. Free Advertising to the folks that want to be informed in order to respond intelligently.
    3. Free Advertising to the folks that are uninformed that can potentially be informed.
    4. Free advertising to folks that blindly hate liberals AND Michael Moore. Or is it Michael Moore & the liberals? I forget.

In any case, I made two points in my previous post.

1. Like it or not - You're supporting Michael Moore

2. Guys who toss around childish words so wantonly generally have small winkies.

That's all.

def: winky: pinky finger or toe.

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Ramsey, You also cant see the forest through the trees can you. it is not his movies that get me upset it is the dumbass twits that blindly follow them and believe in them, that get me upset. It is those kinds of people that are the reason I do worry about this great country.
    Last edited by Ramsey; 10-06-2009 at 06:17 PM. Reason: clarification of point

Guru
    10-06-2009, 06:00 PM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I don't hear you complaining about Glen Beck getting rich off of his brand of political humor.
    Glenn Beck is my Main man! Funny...I am watching him as I type, lol!

Guru
    10-06-2009, 06:07 PM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Glenn Beck is my Main man! Funny...I am watching him as I type, lol!

I have to admit he is funny, the faces he makes are funny as hell.

Guru
    10-06-2009, 06:27 PM #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    You make a great point, John.

Thanks,

Ramsey

EDIT: I *was* going to just leave it with the "great point" comment. Alas, I can't help but to ask, John, how is it that I "can't see the forest"? The point was simple - YOU are more likely the intended audience for film makers such as Michael Moore. After all, it's not exactly like he *need* to work very hard to sway liberals.

Sure, he irritates guys like you to no end. And, likely, in his eyes -- the best thing that can happen is for *guys like you* to go forth and spew venom.

Now, that's going to do three things.

1. Free Advertising to the folks that didn't know he had a new film that want to see it.
    2. Free Advertising to the folks that want to be informed in order to respond intelligently.
    3. Free Advertising to the folks that are uninformed that can potentially be informed.
    4. Free advertising to folks that blindly hate liberals AND Michael Moore. Or is it Michael Moore & the liberals? I forget.

In any case, I made two points in my previous post.

1. Like it or not - You're supporting Michael Moore

2. Guys who toss around childish words so wantonly generally have small winkies.

That's all.

def: winky: pinky finger or toe.

If you notice I did not bring up Moore until it was otherwise posted. Now as to that if anything I would think most who took the time to watch not only the first video but the second I put up, will know their would be no need to even go watch his movies. Really, who wants to see a DOCUdrama that is filled with falsehoods and not even half truths (I would go as far as 1/3 truths). That is after all the reason for the DOCU part of the docudrama is it not.

P.S. That information took all of 1 minute for me to find and another 15 to research. Is that asking to much time of someone to be truthful or enlightened before they post.
    Last edited by john; 10-06-2009 at 06:44 PM.

Guru
    10-06-2009, 06:31 PM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Julie:

It's almost as if we are talking to ourselves LOL.

Who are Bill and the gang over at market watch?
    I am Bill. The Gang is many. The location is secret. Click up above on "Sirius XM Satellite Radio Forums"....then click on "Market Watch"...and ~*POOF!*~ you are there. Bring your secret decoder ring.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-06-2009, 06:43 PM #50
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    If you dont like it then dont be a dumbass. If you dont like it then do your research dont put up lies or just agree with the lies and then think it is ok. I will call you and anyone else that does that what ever it takes to get you people to do the right thing TELL THE TRUTH. If calling you a dumbass gets it through your thick head to look into things more deeply then that is what it takes. If it just gets you to stop posting the lies then that is fine by me also. I wont put up with it from ME and I wont put up with it from anyone else.
    Johnny, there is really nothing you could say that would make me change my mind about anything. You have proven time and time again that you don't understand our country and the way we work.

I'm a happy go lucky sort of a guy and I love having fun with you. You're very entertaining, and if I can get you upset, I'll do it buddy.

One of these days you may learn that by treating people with respect and dignity, you may be able to change thier mind. But, by calling names and using insults, you do nothing more than to make people laugh at you.

I've said it before John, you seem like a bright young lad. But, you need to change your approach to solving problems.

Page 5 of 8 ... 34567 ...