Page 58 of 63 ... 8485657585960 ...
    10-02-2009, 09:48 PM #571
    Romo what are your feelings on SPNG after todays PR?

Mentor
    10-02-2009, 10:44 PM #572
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    It is an amazing read, LT.

I have one question so far: I wonder if "Karen Willoughby" is an alias used by one of the defendants? That name isn't mentioned specifically as an alias used in this massive list of crimes these people committed.

This will reverberate through the penny stock trading communities (i.e.- The Shrub) for a long, long time.

Maybe we will get some type of reform -- or at least some stepped-up regulation/policing-- as a result of this.
    Oooo that is intriguing Greg! Hadn't even thought of that. Remember when we were wondering out loud if 'Karen' wasn't some guy scratching his beer belly, shooting out emails while sneering and snickering at us ...? Wouldn't be a bit surprised.

Mentor
    10-02-2009, 11:02 PM #573
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Oooo that is intriguing Greg! Hadn't even thought of that. Remember when we were wondering out loud if 'Karen' wasn't some guy scratching his beer belly, shooting out emails while sneering and snickering at us ...? Wouldn't be a bit surprised.
    "Karen's" dog is still waiting.... ("Karen is COO of ECNS too...)

Last edited by Dr. Dave; 10-02-2009 at 11:04 PM.

Guru
    10-02-2009, 11:03 PM #574
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Hey Bill,

Im looking for some ideas on trimming out the inside of my windows. I replaced 30 yr old windows with new vinyl windows that dont sit all the way inside the window openings, rather they have nail fin surrounding the frame and I tacked the window from the outside. (I hope this makes sense to you)

So Im left with about 3 inches of the window frame to trim out. Have any ideas that are semi custom, rather than just trim and put the usually window casings around them. I figured since you do this for a living you might have some ideas. Maybe a picture or something to give me an idea. If not, no big deal. Im going to run to Lowe's and thumb through some remodeling books and pick up my last 4X8 ft window tomorrow and finish this project up and then on to the bathroom remodel.

We'll I ended RED again today and for the whole week, Im bummed, but theres always next week. Im still reeling from BEHL, I should have sold when it was at .15, that was a $20K mistake I wont make again.

Andy
    Andy,

Just send me a couple of flicks of your windows so I can really see. I have some pretty good ways of trimming windows that are easy and very nice looking. I will PM you my email address.

Mentor
    10-02-2009, 11:03 PM #575
    YEAH! Bill, you're back!!!!

Guru
    10-02-2009, 11:09 PM #576
    Hey Dave,

It gets awfully quiet around here after a week of craziness!!!!
    It should liven up here pretty quick..I made it to the liquor store today, lol.

I know what you mean about making that 20K mistake. I am learning all of the time myself. I have let so much money go from good to bad. That is why I am taking "Day Cruises" now and taking profits while they are there.

Like Tib says, Groundhog Weeks suck!

Guru
    10-02-2009, 11:10 PM #577
    200 POSTS!!!!! Yeah for me!!!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend all!!!!
    Congratulations!!

Guru
    10-02-2009, 11:13 PM #578
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    I remember that post clear as day!

It's about time to have my first drink. I am running a little behind..I am drinking Makers straight on top of ice cubes and I wanted to give it a little time to melt the cubes down a little.....yum!

Guru
    10-02-2009, 11:21 PM #579
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    "Karen's" dog is still waiting.... ("Karen is COO of ECNS too...)

If you pan to the left there is an old gas station there painted pink. Greg made money off of that one...it shows you what potential there is out there.

I knew when I saw those pictures of MGLG that the honeymoon was over. That wasn't even big enough for a water well. I was going what the hell, they had like 1.5" rusty drill pipe laying around and then a piece of plastic for a reserve pit. I never in my wildest dreams thought they were that bad. They really resembled moonshiners more than oilfield trash. (I used to take pride in being oilfield trash, it was like a badge of honor). They probably weren't even their own real pictures.

Greg saved my ass! Thank you sir! I was thinking about bailing, but he gave me the nudge.

I am going to read that indictment this weekend and make like Colonel Mustard and figure out who is who and how many times with how many different companies and aliases. I think you could make a board game from that SEC complaint.
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-02-2009 at 11:28 PM.

Guru
    10-02-2009, 11:26 PM #580
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    YEAH! Bill, you're back!!!!
    Yep, I am here....I thought I was just talking to myself there for a while.

I got out of QASP today...it was getting like Ground Hog day. Like Tib said, the acquisitons will probably happen on Monday since I am out. That is the way it always works for me, but GSAE is doing just fine. I have to find something to score on Monday.

Dave, would you be so kind as to whip up a chart for SNWT for about three months. I want to see if I read it like you.

I appreciate it!

Page 58 of 63 ... 8485657585960 ...