Page 10 of 11 ... 891011
    09-25-2009, 11:22 AM #91
    If I know this stock like I think I do, we will probably hover in the low 60's for the next few weeks until the q3 earnings. In other words, par for the course. Remember holding at .32, .42 etc... After a nice false run up and and gnarley take down. This is just history repeating itself. If it drops back into the low .50's, however, then I believe we have a bigger problem. Doubt that will happen though. Then again, I know nothing.

Addict
    09-25-2009, 02:48 PM #92
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp View Post
    If I know this stock like I think I do, we will probably hover in the low 60's for the next few weeks until the q3 earnings. In other words, par for the course. Remember holding at .32, .42 etc... After a nice false run up and and gnarley take down. This is just history repeating itself. If it drops back into the low .50's, however, then I believe we have a bigger problem. Doubt that will happen though. Then again, I know nothing.
    Agree. We'll hover around here for a while.....people taking some profits from the higher .60s caused this...just like last Q. We'll run up end of Oct approaching the Nov CC. If Nov CC is all good news, SIRI runs up over .70, perhaps to .90. Then to a buck following the Q4 CC, again..assuming GOOD news (pos cash flow, some sub growth as opposed to loss, or..at least a only a negligible sub loss). More merger synergies will also help drive up SP.

09-25-2009, 04:25 PM #93
    Why this big dip after hrs.... 997,000 at .603??

Guru
    09-25-2009, 07:27 PM #94
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Otone, that's a great attitude to have with SIRI. I've been in here a long, long, time too. I actually started at over 5.00
    No wonder your name is Candleman! They didn't have electricity back at 5.00!
    Did you wear Leopard skin?

Chuck, have a great weekend!

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-27-2009, 08:35 AM #95
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Good Lord! My last comment...which was the last here..was from 2 calendar days ago? What's up? Is SIRI the only thing that you have to talk about? I mean it is a SIRI discussion group...but....have some fun with it!

I sure can't tell you what to do............

This is what I see here...

Julie cheers everybody up and is so positive that you wish that you could grab her and love her.

Romo is very short in his messages here compared to other places...You know, he has a hell of a lot to offer other than cute little comments. People in the Market Watch depend upon his DD. That speaks well for a guy.

There aren't that many people in here anymore.

I have the market watch thread and I want to tell you this...I have been approached by email, gmail and phone to pick up and move on to another site. I have phone numbers...email addresses and you name it. They want me to move there and start a Market Watch and take the people from Market Watch there. Well...........it isn't going to happen.

The division happened because of politics that I am not involved with and could care less about. I just participate in a small niche called Market Watch here and if it fails...then adios..I have a few friends to communicate with. I love them and back them, but my world wouldn't come to an end without the thread. I can create one on my own websites, but I don't want to. The thing is that I respect and enjoy the people in Market Watch. That is what it is all about for me. It is a free forum and we don't argue or fight...we just help one another...what a concept!

Have a great night,

Bill
    Yeah Bill, this is a GREAT place. So much knowlege and opinion. It really is helping me to become a more fun investor, as well as a better one!

I like what Spencer and Charles have done for us by letting us be free here. I see no reason to go anywhere else.

I love the idea that we have many visitors that never say a word and yet you know they are sharing in our thought process. I think it's great!

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    09-27-2009, 10:09 AM #96
    Well guys, help Spencer and Charles out a bit. Feel free to explore the site and make use of the adsense ads! You never know you may find something of interest. It would be nice to see this site come back a bit from the ghost town it has been...

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-27-2009, 06:16 PM #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    Well guys, help Spencer and Charles out a bit. Feel free to explore the site and make use of the adsense ads! You never know you may find something of interest. It would be nice to see this site come back a bit from the ghost town it has been...

Have a great Sunday everyone!
    Excellent idea!

09-27-2009, 08:02 PM #98
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I deleted my post that you answered to and forgot that I wasn't in moderator mode in this particular forum...so it is gone. Oh well, what the hell. What I was saying is no big thing anyway. It is just something that can get misconstrued.

I really used terrible language with this:

"Good Lord! My last comment...which was the last here..was from 2 calendar days ago? What's up? (I was just kidding with that comment)

Is SIRI the only thing that you have to talk about? I mean it is a SIRI discussion group...but....have some fun with it!
    I sure can't tell you what to do............(I was saying not to be so serious).

This is what I see here...

Julie cheers everybody up and is so positive that you wish that you could grab her and love her.

Romo is very short in his messages here compared to other places...You know, he has a hell of a lot to offer other than cute little comments. People in the Market Watch depend upon his DD. That speaks well for a guy.

There aren't that many people in here anymore.

I have the market watch thread and I want to tell you this...I have been approached by email, gmail and phone to pick up and move on to another site. I have phone numbers...email addresses and you name it. (I am just saying what I have is my personal business....NOT a threat or evidentiary or held to be used against anyone. That is not my style. I want to say that I have not been approached by any site owner or anybody of importance. I should have mentioned this in my post to prevent any doubt.)

They want me to move there and start a Market Watch and take the people from Market Watch there. Well...........it isn't going to happen. (Because I like it here).

Have a great night,

Bill "

Hopefully this now makes sense to everybody. If it doesn't, then just forget it all. It just wasn't that big of a deal or that important anyway.

Thanks,

Bill

I think you make a great deal of sense Bill. Especially the part where you
    said such nice things, grabbing me and loving me. If that happens you couldn't even imagine how positive I would get.

You, Bill have a great attitude, always positive and helpful. When I visit your side I know I will find a bunch of great guys exchanging thoughts, helping
    each other out, with you as their Ringleader. You have set the tone for how the game is played there.

Best wishes to everyone.

Julie

Guru
    09-27-2009, 09:05 PM #99
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    I think you make a great deal of sense Bill. Especially the part where you
    said such nice things, grabbing me and loving me. If that happens you couldn't even imagine how positive I would get.

You, Bill have a great attitude, always positive and helpful. When I visit your side I know I will find a bunch of great guys exchanging thoughts, helping
    each other out, with you as their Ringleader. You have set the tone for how the game is played there.

Best wishes to everyone.

Julie
    Julie,

You hit it spot on! That is all that I was trying to say in my post....and that is for everyone to have a great attitude, be positive and helpful...exchange thoughts and help each other.

A really important one is to invite lurkers in to post, and when they do, everybody greet them and make them feel at home. Before you know it, they are one of the family and having a great time.

You would be amazed how many people lurk and are fearful to post, because they don't know if they are welcome or not.

I would start posting frequently inviting lurkers in and let them share with what they have with you guys.

Like in Market Watch....we are not afraid to ask each other a question if we don't know the answer.

Besides inviting people in...talk about things other than SIRI in the thread. It is amazing what we learn about each other in Market Watch. Like this weekend...we posted music links and listened to music that we like (old 60's - 90's) rock and roll. We do very little business on the weekends after Friday's close, but we do lots of other entertaining things.

So, you got the whole thing right...that is what I was trying to say!

Have a great night!

Bill

Guru
    09-27-2009, 11:43 PM #100
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    Bill.

Could you tell me who the moderator is for our area?

Reality is, we are under Sirius Xm stock talk. And right now we are mostly tongue tied. Anyway, ever since the last Satwaves Buzz debacle, things have come to a stand still. We will rise up again though. We always do.
    I don't know .... Charles and Tyler (or is Tyler no longer alive? I don't know)..I saw some kind of resurrection earlier in here today. Maybe even Julie has some powers. I am sure somebody else can answer that question. Sorry. I gave a few suggestions up above in a post to Julie to help rebuild the thread.
    Last edited by billhart22; 09-27-2009 at 11:46 PM.

Page 10 of 11 ... 891011