09-18-2009, 11:32 AM #1

Sirius NASDAQ notice - very good news

So you have heard it yesterday that Sirius is given notice about under $1 price for 30 days in a row. Sounds little too late notice, isn't it ? Afterall it's been under $1 for a really long time this year. And, siriously every 'investor' knew it all along, including John Malone from the begining that by March 2010 they have to be above $1. Let's read the management's reading here.
    - reverse split is no brainer. Do a 1:2 reverse and boom you have Sirius trading at $1.34+ at today's price. Do a 1:10 and boom you have Sirius trading at $6.7+ at today's price. The fact that management was not doing a reverse split all along this year clearly shows that they are LONG OPTIMISTIC on the stock performance on it's own merit to drive above $1. They certainly know more from the models they build about where company will land in next 6 months.
    - But what's the harm in reverse split ? The moment the stock goes above $5 mark, mutual funds and institutional investors jump in and start acquiring a good chunks. Stock goes up. So why management is not for it, at least yet ?! Well, that's the insider scoop. Malones and consortium of wealthy individual investors want to build their base beyond 40% and they can only do that easiy before MF and IIs jump in. That to me is a big plus if you want to get the pulse of the company and where they are placing Sirius on the radars.

The way I see it, it's win win both ways. No reverse split means something big cooking inside and stock goes up. Rever split means MF and IIs drive the stock price higher. Delisting is out of question, so please save your panic selling.

I love this day. Finally, we will see Sirius popping all of a sudden in next one month. Cover your shorts, siriously !!!!

Mentor
    09-18-2009, 02:33 PM #2
    Icon

good stuff!

Addict
    09-18-2009, 03:05 PM #3
    Don't get too excited. We knew about the Nasdaq's rule suspension since last year, we knew Siri had until this month to get above $1.00 to avoid receiving the non-compliance notice, we knew they have about 6 months to comply with the rule, we knew, we knew, we knew... so, what's there to be excited about ?... Do not even bother replying to this post... I know more about the market and this company than what you think.
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 09-18-2009 at 03:08 PM.

Guru
    09-18-2009, 07:35 PM #4

All praise Siriusowner

Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    Don't get too excited. We knew about the Nasdaq's rule suspension since last year, we knew Siri had until this month to get above $1.00 to avoid receiving the non-compliance notice, we knew they have about 6 months to comply with the rule, we knew, we knew, we knew... so, what's there to be excited about ?... Do not even bother replying to this post... I know more about the market and this company than what you think.
    He knows! LOL

Why would you make such a post?

Addict
    09-22-2009, 12:49 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    He knows! LOL

Why would you make such a post?
    I know. I should have said, "where have you been hiding ?... the north pole ?"

Guru
    09-23-2009, 04:53 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    I know. I should have said, "where have you been hiding ?... the north pole ?"
    Understood, and true.