Page 10 of 16 ... 89101112 ...
    09-16-2009, 09:27 AM #91
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmertz View Post
    Yes...

...our pom-pom cheers!

You know it! And mine our green and white.
    MichGoBlue needs to dust off his blue and gold
    pom poms. Maybe they will work in this case.

Here's to another up day!

Julie
    Last edited by SiriMonkey; 09-16-2009 at 09:28 AM. Reason: forgot my smiley

Mentor
    09-16-2009, 10:56 AM #92
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    If you go over to Yazoo, Homer has done a nice job on a couple of threads laying out how the notice becomes public knowledge. Important to note, is the 72 hour period between receiving the notice and the company required to make it public. But he does an fantanstic job on the entire issue.

And for those interested. Apparently Orbicast may be going away,, something that Homer feels is a negative for Sirius/XM investors.

So since it's about slower than Heinz ketsup here, accept of course for Big Ben's gloom and doom to the world forecast. That's about all the excitement I could find at the Yazoo. LOL. Happy hump day everyone.
    The news is worse than that Socal,hearing unconfirmed rumors that tyler has quit the Buzz and it is for sale,so looks like the buzz is disappearing also,unless i hear different from charles and Tyler,but i think the last 2 weeks since tyler's good bye confirms it for me and no articles since charles 's on sept 10th...
    If this is so,i want to thank Tyler and Charles for giving me a great place to come and post and find great people to share info with and learn about this great company called SXM...I have enjoyed it here immensely and think it could have lasted for a long time but human nature got in the way and ruined what i thought was one of the best sites on the net for honest factual real time info on SiriusXM radio...

I'll continue to check in and post when real info pertinent to us longs comes out and hope to share info on...maybe someone good will buy it and keep it going...

Mentor
    09-16-2009, 11:02 AM #93
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post

Julie
    My take on the so called delisting letter is it is a non-event SP wise,as the last week as confirmed,especially the last 2 days.it gives us 9 months to reach $1 sp and that is not even an issue,IMHO,with the next 3 Q's getting exponentionally better..

Hey Julie,keep those pom poms going and miss you also,the sp will get us to a great in person meet and greet soon enough for us courageous longs..

P.S. as john has so elegantly posted,disregard all that Big Ben says,he is chicken little with all the sky is falling crap,gee asia was really down 2 days ago and the market is still heading up with usual corrections coming for profits.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-16-2009, 12:04 PM #94
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    The news is worse than that Socal,hearing unconfirmed rumors that tyler has quit the Buzz and it is for sale,so looks like the buzz is disappearing also,unless i hear different from charles and Tyler,but i think the last 2 weeks since tyler's good bye confirms it for me and no articles since charles 's on sept 10th...
    If this is so,i want to thank Tyler and Charles for giving me a great place to come and post and find great people to share info with and learn about this great company called SXM...I have enjoyed it here immensely and think it could have lasted for a long time but human nature got in the way and ruined what i thought was one of the best sites on the net for honest factual real time info on SiriusXM radio...

I'll continue to check in and post when real info pertinent to us longs comes out and hope to share info on...maybe someone good will buy it and keep it going...
    If this rumor holds true, it would be a complete bummer! This is just the best place that I have found for my investing needs as far as a community goes. Let's hope that this is not the case!

Guru
    09-16-2009, 12:11 PM #95
    My take on the so called delisting letter is it is a non-event SP wise,as the last week as confirmed,especially the last 2 days.it gives us 9 months to reach $1 sp and that is not even an issue,IMHO,with the next 3 Q's getting exponentionally better..

Hey Julie,keep those pom poms going and miss you also,the sp will get us to a great in person meet and greet soon enough for us courageous longs..

P.S. as john has so elegantly posted,disregard all that Big Ben says,he is chicken little with all the sky is falling crap,gee asia was really down 2 days ago and the market is still heading up with usual corrections coming for profits.

JohnnyIrishXM, I am not saying that their wont be a pull back or that there wont be a double dip recession. I just think Big Ben has been to premature in calling the pulll back. I would also feel a little uncomfortable once the market gets close to 10,000 or after the fist quarter of next year. We all know the market wont just keep going up and that there will be some kind of pull back. There are even some like me that think that there may even be a second smaller recession coming in the 2nd or 3rd quarter of next year. I would hope neather will happen but it is a surity that at least one will.

Mentor
    09-16-2009, 12:36 PM #96
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    JohnnyIrishXM, I am not saying that their wont be a pull back or that there wont be a double dip recession. I just think Big Ben has been to premature in calling the pulll back. I would also feel a little uncomfortable once the market gets close to 10,000 or after the fist quarter of next year. We all know the market wont just keep going up and that there will be some kind of pull back. There are even some like me that think that there may even be a second smaller recession coming in the 2nd or 3rd quarter of next year. I would hope neather will happen but it is a surity that at least one will.
    Agree john,nothing goes straight up,and second little recession is definitely on the table,especially if unemplyment doesn't stabilize or go down next 2 q;s as it is a lagging metric,just as it was in beginning of crash..
    we will have 10-15% dips for profit taking as normal,but up we will go with know as of now news..

09-16-2009, 01:13 PM #97
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post

Julie
    Hi Julie! Still here, been waiting to go full bore with the Maize & Blue pom pom's, still need a bit more for the core, I think I may have waited a few days too long, but I always think that when it goes up and I need some.

Hope the site will continue, but looks like it will never be the same as it was, even thought I have only been here for a short while. This site is very personable and very knowlegeable. Enjoy it a lot.

09-16-2009, 01:18 PM #98
    Bottomline, i trust this stock about as much as i trust my ex wife. I will stick to my plan. Buy the hell out of it in mass volume when the price is cheap and sell the hell out of it when the price goes up. Buying in the 60's is not a good buy in my humble opinion...................

Head Honcho
    09-16-2009, 01:30 PM #99
    The news is worse than that Socal,hearing unconfirmed rumors that tyler has quit the Buzz and it is for sale,so looks like the buzz is disappearing also,unless i hear different from charles and Tyler
    This would be news to me. I just talked to Tyler yesterday.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-16-2009, 01:34 PM #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jworld View Post
    Bottomline, i trust this stock about as much as i trust my ex wife. I will stick to my plan. Buy the hell out of it in mass volume when the price is cheap and sell the hell out of it when the price goes up. Buying in the 60's is not a good buy in my humble opinion...................
    Hey J, we just almost hit .70 I hope you're making money somewhere, this is a traders dream!

Page 10 of 16 ... 89101112 ...