Page 4 of 16 ... 2345614 ...
    Mentor
    09-09-2009, 03:31 PM #31
    Best short term bullish case is this hit off the 20 DMA.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 09-09-2009 at 03:34 PM.

Enthusiast
    09-09-2009, 04:07 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmertz View Post
    Okay, I'll post! Anybody wanna look into their crystal ball and guess where the week will end? Low .70's?
    My guess: .705 at Friday's closing bell.

Enthusiast
    09-09-2009, 04:23 PM #33
    lots of fireworks this week... too bad really. hope Tyler comes back before the quarter with some more analysis. In the mean time, good luck on your trades Tyler.

Interesting take on Howard Stern: http://www.hear2.com/2009/09/if-i-we...ard-stern.html . At what point to folks here think that the "Howard Stern is he or isn't he going to re-sign" noise going to kick in to full gear and will it affect your trading strategy any?

Didn't see any mention here of the Slacker CEO leaving.. to be with his family?? Looks like Slacker is going to concentrate on mobile phone apps and maybe give their own hardware a pass.

Had sold some shares at .61, 75, and .76. Bought at .64 using proceeds from the .75 sale. Going on vacation to Thailand so went ahead and put two buys in the .50s just in case the delisting notice (if one even happens) has any effect (and I'm not around a computer to catch the news). Have sells in the .70s and .80s (just in case). I've left all emotion at the door and could care less about any TA. Just trading on .10 to .15 cent swings. One of those trades will happen and at this point in the game, its a win for me either way. The higher it goes, the more percent of shares I'm going to trade (I have quite a few). Personally, I think I want to be totally out sometime before the first quarter CC. That's just my feeling now, and I'll reassess obviously as Siri related news presents itself.

cheers and glta

09-09-2009, 04:25 PM #34

Positive earnings?

Hey,
    Just want to ask a basic question here:

Tyler (and anyone else that wants to take a stab at it), in what quarter do you think Sirius will post its first ever positive earnings?

Head Honcho
    09-09-2009, 04:43 PM #35
    Brad.....

I would love to talk about Sirius, but it is now off of my plate. I will be in the market watch forumsdiscussing other equities.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Mentor
    09-09-2009, 07:14 PM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by TSavery View Post
    Brad.....

I would love to talk about Sirius, but it is now off of my plate. I will be in the market watch forumsdiscussing other equities.
    Thats cool Tyler. What do you think about shorting gold here? Opened up a nice EGO short the other day, and in the green now. Where do you see financials this september? Or Ill catch you in the other thread.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    09-09-2009, 08:41 PM #37
    When should we expect the de-listing notice and all the bad press surrounding it? I suspect some "people" are swinging this notice...

09-09-2009, 08:41 PM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by TSavery View Post
    Brad.....

Welcome to the money-making club.

Just had to…

Mentor
    09-10-2009, 02:06 AM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I just have to say chulk another one up to common sense and logic.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bassmaster
    "tyler thats bullshit. you're punishing us. im not expecting you to post here in the forums but your articles are important. where the f**k are we supposed to get the right information from. you actually let brandon destroy this site if you dont write articles from time to time. and you're right its not about winning or losing , its about going someplace that has the facts straight. gl in w/e you decide, but its still bullshit."

My reply Yesterday to what bassmaster said:

"Hey, maybe he would like to trade the stock again. He may even have a life to get back to."

Comon Tyler you have to admit it, when you seen what I wrote the you were thinking, how did he ever get that idea.

good call john.

tyler - sorry about that.. looking forward to you posts in the other forum.

09-10-2009, 08:16 AM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    --------------------------------------------------
    Maybe you could sell Amway as well...........

You had better hide, California Boy!

Isn't there a hurricane or something you should be preparing for? Oh, I'm sorry, this is Burning Season, closely followed by Mud Slide Season.
    Then there's the dreaded, Small Trembles Season. The list just goes on and on.

But of course you do have sunshine, which lessens the pain somewhat.
    I know that would make me feel better after surveying my flattened home.

Enjoy your day,

Julie

Page 4 of 16 ... 2345614 ...