Page 7 of 16 ... 56789 ...
    Guru
    09-11-2009, 11:40 AM #61
    The headline reads like this

SIRI down on news of Oprah's new shows

Addict
    09-11-2009, 12:00 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmertz View Post
    Would SIRI attract more investors after rising above $1.00 thereby making it a more viable stock option in the eyes of certain investors? Or would the bottom fall out?

Look where AIG is today after the original RS went into effect.
    AIG is propped up by the gov't...that's what's keeping it where it is. If SIRI were to do a RS, who knows what would happen. IMHO, I think a natural rise to over a buck is in the short term future, and the need for RS will not materialize. Once over $1, big money will start to flow in, and we could see $2 fairly quickly, all assuming the quarterly earnings news continues to show big merger synergies, pos cash flow and some sub growth.

Guru
    09-11-2009, 12:16 PM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    AIG is propped up by the gov't...that's what's keeping it where it is. If SIRI were to do a RS, who knows what would happen. IMHO, I think a natural rise to over a buck is in the short term future, and the need for RS will not materialize. Once over $1, big money will start to flow in, and we could see $2 fairly quickly, all assuming the quarterly earnings news continues to show big merger synergies, pos cash flow and some sub growth.
    Nice 500th post! Talking about going to $2.

Enthusiast
    09-11-2009, 12:23 PM #64
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    The headline reads like this

SIRI down on news of Oprah's new shows
    That's a good one, LOL!

Addict
    09-11-2009, 12:27 PM #65
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Nice 500th post! Talking about going to $2.
    thanks....should've included some profanity too....

Mentor
    09-11-2009, 03:29 PM #66

FCC Grants Application

Guru
    09-11-2009, 03:37 PM #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Hey look,someone posted LOL.

So how many subs will come of this earth shattering news? Baseball might be a draw?

Guru
    09-12-2009, 09:24 AM #68
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    WTF. How much money do these guys "Deserve"?????????

Page
    Drum roll please..............

And SIRI has never returned ONE PENNY of value to its stockholders! It's criminal. The BOD's should be ashamed.

We need to bring in Jack Welsh off the bench.

Guru
    09-12-2009, 09:11 PM #69
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    now imromo and underway were playing with the etch a sketch and debating who had the most drawings...
    must have missed something last week but either way Im sure i have the most drawings...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Stock looks great at .66c...what? Think about that for a second...its terrible...66c represents a HUGE risk...3.9b in debt...lady and gentleman thats risky...don't get it twisted. Big Ben
    my 30 days is up and after being out that debt load scares the crap out of me to get back in

Quote Originally Posted by proactiv View Post
    My guess: .705 at Friday's closing bell.
    .66, but thats ok, I lost 40% in 2 days on spng (though i was up 45% last week), but its bubbling back up!

Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    I enjoy reading that thread, however I almost went down with that damn sponge just like Charles.
    it will probably double next week, or 2 10k, september sales, nasdaq...oh nevermind wrong thread, go to market watch if you care

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Lucas_ADP View Post
    Agreed John. If this so-called notice hits this month (I cant find any info saying that it will hit aside from hear-say on this forum), .
    I thought we had calculated it to be September 3rd? Pretty accurately i though too...interesting nothing came out about it...

Coolest thing for everyone here is that .38 to .48 cent battle was nutso...now that its up in the .60's moral should be pretty good...

I renewed the wifes new car for 2 years on sxm...we were coming home from the famly cottage and the 3 month had expired...i wondered for a second as she put on 100.3 FM if I would renew it, i figure heck, she can listen to FM, I bet she doesn't even notice....then...comercial...fuzz...static...fadin g...I got on the fricking phone IMMEDIATELY and called to renew and within 10 minutes I was calm again....

i still use my xmp3 for hours daily, love it...

I hope I can ride some other stocks for a while...ok, a stock for a while through January and then reevaluate siri, im nervous about share count...the lack of progress on the web interfaces, the $1 listing criteria, debt load....ok, ill stop, im on the wrong side of the fence now to be helpful...

sorry i don't stop in much, im wrapped up in that thing over there <<<< and work is busy...

thanks everyone for all the support early this year...hopefull for greener pastures for all!!
    Last edited by imromo24; 09-12-2009 at 09:13 PM.

09-13-2009, 12:04 AM #70
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    I thought we had calculated it to be September 3rd? Pretty accurately i though too...interesting nothing came out about it...

I

wrong calculation, expect to see it this tuesday

Page 7 of 16 ... 56789 ...