Page 26 of 26 ... 16242526
    Mentor
    09-13-2009, 06:12 PM #251
    LT

Understood...just don't believe that he would make that statement in an email to someone he doesn't no! Hope that it is true...would love for them to announce a buy back at this time...but not holding my breath...Need one of our stocks to breakout again, to show the other ones just how it is done!

Only about 3000 posts to go to catch Bill!

Mentor
    09-13-2009, 06:21 PM #252
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    LT

Understood...just don't believe that he would make that statement in an email to someone he doesn't no! Hope that it is true...would love for them to announce a buy back at this time...but not holding my breath...Need one of our stocks to breakout again, to show the other ones just how it is done!

Only about 3000 posts to go to catch Bill!
    I am with you there, on all accounts!

The horses pulled one out for Bill today ... he must be in shock

Mentor
    09-13-2009, 08:13 PM #253

Qasp

Think Bill had made a good observation awhile back regarding the shrub - On the weekends it seems to settle down and sometimes there is some good research ...

Case in point with QASP - I went back to about #27340, but if anything try #27378 and the few following.

Addict
    09-13-2009, 10:28 PM #254
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Shots

Not meant to be a shot at you! Just a buyer beware notice!

Have a great football sunday! Hope your residency is going well!

jeff
    I understand JS and I didn't think you were taking a personal shot. In fact I completely agree with you. The CEO of a company should be smarter than giving what could be insider info to an avg stockholder in an email. But some people just don't follow everyone elses rules. So I also must admit that the letter might be real.
    And don't ever worry about disagreeing with me. Peoples alternative points of view are much more useful to me than someone telling me "right on" all the time.

And residency is kicking my arse.
    I just don't know if I even want to practice medicine long term anymore. Hopfully chasing these crazy pennies will make us all millionaires before long and I won't have to worry about it. Or are the pennies normal and we're all the crazy chasers? I just can't tell anymore. :-)

Mentor
    09-14-2009, 01:15 AM #255
    Shots

Hang in there! As you know...the human body is a wonderful thing! After being a practicing Physical Therapist for 10+ years now...Just wait...being a Doctor...you will be amazed at what you and I now take for granted...the avg joe has absolutely no clue...You are going to be an outstanding MD!

And remember...chicks dig Doctors!

Mentor
    09-14-2009, 01:29 AM #256
    I have started the new weekly thread for Week of 9/13! Please post there!

thanks guys!

Page 26 of 26 ... 16242526