Page 20 of 21 ... 1018192021
    Guru
    09-08-2009, 08:24 AM #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Just so that everything is in it's correct perspective, allow me to post the rest of my response here, since Tyler posted only the last 4 lines:

In response, I say this: Brandon has NEVER mentioned TS or SB by name in an article to my recollection.

When you write an article, you have to give a background. The title of the article written by Brandon was "Let Hime Without Sirius XM Sin Cast the First Stone", with a premise of everyone makes mistakes. In that spirit, he listed some of the more recent mistakes made by a NUMBER of people, none of which he listed by name. He listed mistakes from street.com, SB, and fool.com. Is Morritz going to start bashing Brandon now? He made fun of him... BOOO F*%$ING HOOO.

Yes, Brandon has made mistakes and so has Tyler, and so has Rick Munnariz, and so has Morritz, so have I and so has everyone else writing about Satellite Radio. It is the nature of the business. The more times you step up to the plate, the more times you run the risk of making a mistake. Brandon steps up to the plate more than anyone else out there... ANYONE. That means that he risks making more mistakes than anyone, but I guarantee that at least I for one get more overall information or perspective from him than anyone else out there too because he DOES put more information out there.

The disclaimers in this site clearly state that we are not financial advisors and that everyone should do their own due dilligance. If ANYONE invests strictly on Brandon's article, or my article, or Cramer's article, or Tyler's articles, they are idiots. And if anyone here fits this discription: I do not exclude present company.

Tyler's response to Brandon was immature, childish, and completely uncalled for IMO. If he has personal issues, he should take care of them PERSONALLY and PRIVATELY and grow the hell up. Personally, it was TS's (and his partner's for that matter) Holier than Thou attitude and Brandon's passion that led me to leave SB in the first place...

Tyler, I have the utmost respect for your writing... you do a damn good job of doing it. My respect for you as a person though? Different story.

Newman the problem is Brandon has so many stones (bad, misinformed articles) it is begining to look like he has stripped mined the Grand Canyon. I am ashamed you let him get away with it.

Guru
    09-08-2009, 08:26 AM #192
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I personally think the more SiriusXM news/investor sites the better. More information, and the more exposure to the product. I hope we can all work this out, and both sites can enjoy a long and happy success.

You know relmor if some one craps ontop of more crap, all you have is a pile of shit.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 08:26 AM #193
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Newman the problem is Brandon has so many stones (bad, misinformed articles) it is begining to look like he has stripped mined the Grand Canyon. I am ashamed you let him get away with it.
    You dont think Newman has tried? Im sure hes stopped a few abortions from being posted.

Guru
    09-08-2009, 08:29 AM #194
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    tyler thats bullshit. you're punishing us. im not expecting you to post here in the forums but your articles are important. where the f**k are we supposed to get the right information from. you actually let brandon destroy this site if you dont write articles from time to time. and you're right its not about winning or losing , its about going someplace that has the facts straight. gl in w/e you decide, but its still bullshit.

Hey, maybe he would like to trade the stock again. He may even have a life to get back to.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 08:30 AM #195
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    You know relmor if some one craps ontop of more crap, all you have is a pile of shit.
    LOL. Yes John. Its not a guarantee they would be good sites, but we can be hopeful cant we? Or would you rather me be sullen and mellincoly?(spelling, sorry).

Guru
    09-08-2009, 08:43 AM #196
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Newman,

We go back at least a ways.

WTF?? Come on...This isn't Space Invaders...this is a forum...not an army pitted against another army. Don't walk on each others face and it will all be fine.

You know...who is bigger, badder and the "most of everything". just doesn't matter.

This all involves money. We should be sharing and getting the most accurate information that we can out to everyone involved. Share information..don't be conceited about it.

What the hell is going on here? If you want to live in your neighborhood..then fine...if you want to live in this neighborhood...then fine. Just don't bring shit into each others neighborhoods and dump it on their front porch.

99% of the people in this forum don't even know what this feud is all about. Why drag them into a "no win" confrontation?

Let it go and let people be. You damn well know that I am not a pacifist, but I don't care to fight with opposition. If required to, I can be one of the meanest SOB's that you have ever seen in your life.

Come on........drop this issue..only a few understand it!

Thanks,

Bill

Are you crazy this is better then a TV soap.

Guru
    09-08-2009, 08:49 AM #197
    You dont think Newman has tried? Im sure hes stopped a few abortions from being posted.
    To be honest I am not sure. I do know, I dont see very many people saying it in the comments section of the articles. I have yet to see Brandon get 3 articles in a row mostly correct and until he can do at least that a few times, he should not be trusted.

Guru
    09-08-2009, 08:52 AM #198
    LOL. Yes John. Its not a guarantee they would be good sites, but we can be hopeful cant we? Or would you rather me be sullen and mellincoly?(spelling, sorry).

Yes we can only hope that Newman and Rick get some common sense and throw Brandon under the bus.

Guru
    09-08-2009, 09:15 AM #199
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Newman,to be fair here,i heard about the tyler lawsuit on SW,in a post by BM that was later deleted and in it he mentioned everything that Tyler wrote about,the Mcaffee issue,the inside info,the SA info and when BM gets pissed he post's it there then deletes it,now i'm talking maybe 5 times i've seen this,also the reason nothing is in the public forum is as you say,it is forbidden and banned by Rick,do i need to post the private PM's i've and others have received there...This is childish and ruins the whole experience for something that should be fun and informative,not a conspiracy laden wussy ass cat fight.
    IMHO,anyone who defends BM in these factual claims of Due diligence not being done by BM is an idiot.it is plain for everyone to see in public writings over the last 8 months,imo it is like 50 % of his articles are based on his opinion of bad fact reading or non factual basis at all..
    Just for the record,there are more post's deleted at SW than the Russians did in The Cold War...post should only be deleted by the poster,unless it has bad language or racist remarks in it,JMHO

Yea Newman really to ask someone to go through a site and try and find posts you guys have already deleted is kind of ridiculous isn't it. I mean come on man, I think you have been hanging out to close to Brandon for to long. You are starting to believe something just because it is not there anymore without remembering if it was not for you guys the information would still be there. I suggest you put some distance between you and Brandon before it is to late. Maybe that is the reason you guys have been silent about the crap ass, misinformed articles Brandon has put out.

Newman would you guys grow some balls and tell him to stick it. What are you afraid because it is his site you cant correct his articles. I cant believe you are that dumb where you have not been able to catch the obviously wrong articles. Newman, Brandon needs a leash, you and Rick both know it.

Head Honcho
    09-08-2009, 11:58 AM #200
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    no , that is not what newman does all the time. from what charles , tyler and bill hart have told me . newman is a good man. i believed them until i read newmans constant bashing of tyler and us(sb regs)on sw.
    I thought he was too. 12 Years I have been working online with numerous partners and colleagues and I have never seen anyone pull a 180 like Newman. He talked like a friend via email to me and via phone to Tyler only to turn around and speak about us with such venom that it was honestly stunning to me.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder