Page 19 of 21 ... 91718192021
    Mentor
    09-08-2009, 01:38 AM #181
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    get homer to create one and i am there --- REGARDING SIRIUS ONLY..... I AM NEVER LEAVING THE MARKET THREAD FORUM ON THIS SITE EVERRRRRRRR
    I think Homer is a very neutral and fact based guy. Seems very unemotional except with one issue. Misinformation. He seems to take that very personally. Homer would probably make an excellent site owner.

Guru
    09-08-2009, 01:49 AM #182
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I think Homer is a very neutral and fact based guy. Seems very unemotional except with one issue. Misinformation. He seems to take that very personally. Homer would probably make an excellent site owner.
    Homer is a "mind". From what I observed, he was here for a while, but the noise got too loud and he left. It is hard to be prolific when there is unessential chatter going on around you. He left and found a better place to relate. He was the most generous of people with thought and information that had practical advantage. He is beyond a normal persons' mind-set. It was the triviality of lessor minds and expectations on him that caused him to exit.
    Last edited by billhart22; 09-08-2009 at 01:53 AM.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 01:53 AM #183
    i was reminded we are all in this to make $.

relmor does a tough job of trying to keep the peace between all the sites and its posters. i applaud him for that and his constant pursuit of trolling bashers across different forums on the web. he has done more as a blogger than anyone. whether i agree with him or not at times, he is in a fight for the truth (and an occasional pump). i am absolutely in agreement that both sw and sb should coexist peacefully, but that doesnt seem it can happen . its almost like an ugly divorce. but i personally am willing to extend an olive branch to you newman and others who may have taken an issue with my strong opinion if you and the others are willing to accept for the good of siri and our pockets.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 01:55 AM #184
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Homer is a "mind". From what I observed, he was here for a while, but the noise got too loud and he left. It is hard to be prolific when there is unessential chatter going on around you. He left and found a better place to relate. He was the most generous of people with thought and information that had practical advantage. He is beyond a normal persons' mind-set. It was the triviality of lessor minds and expectations on him that caused him to exit.
    i think if we had homer in the market forum we'd be a complete team, and multi millionaires by years end.LOL

Guru
    09-08-2009, 02:02 AM #185
    i think if we had homer in the market forum we'd be a complete team, and multi millionaires by years end.LOL
    I would expect that....peace to all..let's help each other and forget the personality wars! Damn, let's be friends! That is constructive...not the Tyler and Brandon war...who gives a shit? Not me!

I am into making money........not who is who and what is what...it is just all "Squat". Help one another!
    Last edited by billhart22; 09-08-2009 at 02:05 AM.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 02:05 AM #186

relmor does a tough job of trying to keep the peace between all the sites and its posters. i applaud him for that and his constant pursuit of trolling bashers across different forums on the web. he has done more as a blogger than anyone. whether i agree with him or not at times, he is in a fight for the truth (and an occasional pump). i am absolutely in agreement that both sw and sb should coexist peacefully, but that doesnt seem it can happen . its almost like an ugly divorce. but i personally am willing to extend an olive branch to you newman and others who may have taken an issue with my strong opinion if you and the others are willing to accept for the good of siri and our pockets.
    Amen Brother Bassmaster!!

Sadly, it is like a bitter divorce, where I am one of the children trapped between mom and dad screaming at each other. Sometimes mom starts it... sometimes dad starts it... but it never ends up pretty.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 02:07 AM #187

I try man. Thanks for the words. Its not easy sometimes. Just really believe in this company. I always admitted I turned a bad trade into a year long quest to find out if I could get my money back. With the help of Tyler, Homer, John, Cos, Sl62, ASM, newman, Demian, and countless others, I believe it would be possible. I noticed the weird media angle this company had(I followed many stocks and industries) and thought it unusual. The more I looked, the more interesting facts kept me going. The story was too good to pass up, and the attempts to defraud investors with misinformation was staggering.

Guru
    09-08-2009, 02:19 AM #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Amen Brother Bassmaster!!

Sadly, it is like a bitter divorce, where I am one of the children trapped between mom and dad screaming at each other. Sometimes mom starts it... sometimes dad starts it... but it never ends up pretty.
    That is pretty heavy terms...It reminds me of Cheap Trick's "Surrender".

Surrender
    Words and Music by Rick Nielsen

Mother told me, yes, she told me I'd meet girls like you.
    She also told me, "Stay away, you'll never know what you'll catch."
    Just the other day I heard a soldier falling off some Indonesian junk that's going round.

Mommy's alright, Daddy's alright, they just seem a little weird.
    Surrender, surrender, but don't give yourself away, ay, ay, ay.

Father says, "Your mother's right, she's really up on things."
    "Before we married, Mommy served in the WACS in the Philippines."
    Now, I had heard the WACS recruited old maids for the war.
    But mommy isn't one of those, I've known her all these years.

Whatever happened to all this season's losers of the year?
    Ev'ry time I got to thinking, where'd they disappear?
    When I woke up, Mom and Dad are rolling on the couch.
    Rolling numbers, rock and rolling, got my Kiss records out.

Away.
    Away.

Repeat Chorus 7X

BTW: Rick Neilsen and myself play the same kind of guitar...here here!
    Last edited by billhart22; 09-08-2009 at 02:22 AM.

Guru
    09-08-2009, 02:34 AM #189
    If that didn't make any sense to you...then dig deeper...good night and may the Lord bless your sorry asses!

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 07:51 AM #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    You obviously don't go over to Satwaves, so you have absolutely no idea what Brandon or I or anyone else has said or done over there in regards to SiriusBuzz. Again, you have absolutely no proof of anything that you say... yet you say it anyway. Please read my previous post.

Most people on both sites know a lot about the proposed lawsuit between Tyler and Satwaves. Why? Because they read it on SIRIUSBUZZ. Never a mention of it on Satwaves...
    They have read a lot of stuff regarding the arguments between Tyler and Brandon. Why?Why? Because they read it on SIRIUSBUZZ. Never a mention of it on Satwaves...

Satwaves has maintained a STRICT rule about not mentioning anything related to Siriusbuzz or Tyler anywhere on its message boards or blog... That is why links to SB get deleted. The only time something is allowed to stay on there is when it is in direct response to something posted by TYLER publicly first.

If you only know half of the story... don't be bashing the other half until you get theirs. Apparently, this is another area where you get all of your information from Tyler without doing your own due dilligance.
    Newman,to be fair here,i heard about the tyler lawsuit on SW,in a post by BM that was later deleted and in it he mentioned everything that Tyler wrote about,the Mcaffee issue,the inside info,the SA info and when BM gets pissed he post's it there then deletes it,now i'm talking maybe 5 times i've seen this,also the reason nothing is in the public forum is as you say,it is forbidden and banned by Rick,do i need to post the private PM's i've and others have received there...This is childish and ruins the whole experience for something that should be fun and informative,not a conspiracy laden wussy ass cat fight.
    IMHO,anyone who defends BM in these factual claims of Due diligence not being done by BM is an idiot.it is plain for everyone to see in public writings over the last 8 months,imo it is like 50 % of his articles are based on his opinion of bad fact reading or non factual basis at all..
    Just for the record,there are more post's deleted at SW than the Russians did in The Cold War...post should only be deleted by the poster,unless it has bad language or racist remarks in it,JMHO