Page 14 of 21 ... 41213141516 ...
    09-04-2009, 01:34 PM #131
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmertz View Post
    Uh-oh...now I know you guys are in trouble!

This is the first post I can recall of Julie not using smileys.
    No worries Julie. This is just a guy thing. The 15 min cleaning goes like this.
    1. Fuzz / no fuzz test. Throw out anything with fuzz, unless it was really good and look to see if you can scrap it off.

2. Smell test. If no fuzz, smell. Bad, throw out.

3. Guys tend to keep fridges filled with bottles or cans of beer and do not have room for food, so not much to test.

1 day, 1 hour, 58 min, 50 sec until Kick-off

Guru
    09-04-2009, 02:04 PM #132
    Quote Originally Posted by MichGoBlue View Post
    1. Fuzz / no fuzz test. Throw out anything with fuzz, unless it was really good and look to see if you can scrap it off.

3. Guys tend to keep fridges filled with bottles or cans of beer and do not have room for food, so not much to test.

I will just say this, anyone that has owned rental properties knows it could take upto 14 hours to clean a frig after the tentants move out. My brother wanted to throw out a frig that cost just over 600 dollars and was just over a year old because after looking inside he did not want to touch it. I told him he was nuts and I would do it. That was the worst case and most of the time it takes on average about 7 hours though.

09-04-2009, 02:32 PM #133
    Quote Originally Posted by MichGoBlue View Post

Guys,
    Perhaps my sense of humor has gone over the edge. My mom visits,
    not to clean my refrig but to come up and relax. Having 5 kids, whenever
    she visits any of us, she cleans our refrigerators. Thankfully, being the good mother that she is she doesn't reveal who has the worst one. And for that I am grateful.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Julie

MGB. Beautiful day for tomorrow, have fun!!

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-04-2009, 03:08 PM #134
    Going into the final hour around 65 cents on very moderate volume of 32 million shares.

I think Relmor said that he thought if we got the volume back down to this level it would help the price rise. Perhaps he was correct.

Mentor
    09-04-2009, 04:05 PM #135
    Very nice finish! Up 3 cents on the day.

I think Big Ben might be wrong about our little company.

Enthusiast
    09-04-2009, 04:14 PM #136
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Very nice finish! Up 3 cents on the day.

I think Big Ben might be wrong about our little company.
    Agree, but I am looking for the .615 gap to fill in order to add to my position. .58 may prove to be the support, but hey with this stock you never know. I thought .63 would support us and we wouldn't fill the .61 gap the other day. Once again SIRI stays true to her past on retracement.

Who thinks we will bounce between .65 and .61 next week, barring any significant news?

Mentor
    09-04-2009, 04:50 PM #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriustunes View Post
    Agree, but I am looking for the .615 gap to fill in order to add to my position. .58 may prove to be the support, but hey with this stock you never know. I thought .63 would support us and we wouldn't fill the .61 gap the other day. Once again SIRI stays true to her past on retracement.

Who thinks we will bounce between .65 and .61 next week, barring any significant news?
    I think we might be in a trading range of .60 to .70 for another 6 weeks. So, buying in anywhere under .70 isn't a bad idea for the long haul.
    But, buying in at .62 and selling at .66 several times in the next few weeks is a great way to add to your bottom line. Always hold onto a core, but make some money on these swings if you can.

09-04-2009, 04:55 PM #138
    I think we'll see it up at .68 or higher next week.

Head Honcho
    09-04-2009, 05:32 PM #139
    http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/09/04...r-200-million/

Echostar is paying as much in damages as they spent on acquiring a stake in Sirius XM.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    09-04-2009, 07:55 PM #140
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    I gotta say that this deserves "post of the week" consideration. Nice one SiriuslyLong.
    Thanks Socal - I try to have a little fun when the opportunity presents itself. Have a great holiday weekend.

Page 14 of 21 ... 41213141516 ...