Page 10 of 21 ... 8910111220 ...
    Enthusiast
    09-03-2009, 09:02 AM #91
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    I think what triggerred alot of the selling today was the scheduled traunch sales that were reported after hours. This happenned last time and then the stock rebounded the next day, so don't be surprised if the selling is over and we start to climb back over .65.
    Hope you are right. Pre spiked at .64 this morning.

I still have a question of why the S&P pps upgrade has not hit the broader wire services? If any other stock got a doubler upgrade it would be all over the place. What gives?

Addict
    09-03-2009, 09:10 AM #92
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post

P.S. I did not even bring up the other (self avowed) communist, convicted criminals, and radicals, Obama has advising him because they have nothing to do with this thread but there are many and far spread.
    Thanks John. I respect your analysis, but, I am not concerned to the level you are. Our system will balance this out during the next congressional election. That's the beauty of American democracy. The political pendulum swings. Most Americans are in the center, some a little left, some right. The radicals on either side cannot get full control for this reason. As long as we have free and fair elections, a disastrous calamity that you suggest is highly unlikely. Have a good day, and SIRI is moving up today. That's what counts!

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-03-2009, 09:10 AM #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriustunes View Post
    Hope you are right. Pre spiked at .64 this morning.

I still have a question of why the S&P pps upgrade has not hit the broader wire services? If any other stock got a doubler upgrade it would be all over the place. What gives?
    It might be that it really wasn't an upgrade so to speak. They left it at 3 stars and only raised the target price. Maybe that's not much of an upgrade. They still don't see the stock as a buy, they simply say hold on to what you've got.

Addict
    09-03-2009, 09:59 AM #94
    This stock is less than 1/2 of where it should be 1.35 target - it's cheap dammit.

09-03-2009, 10:26 AM #95
    Markets are over cooked...Doug Kass called a market top the other day...man that guy is good. He is saying head for z hills! I am with him, we wiped out all the green this morning fast, downward pressure is here to stay. I add to my FAZ position this morning and it is doing well, 50 shares @26ish. Financial are leading us down, real hard to put on the breaks when the banks are sliding. Take profits of your long position (don't listen to the tax crowd on this site they have no idea what they are talking about)..the taxes come from the profits...which come from the new pie not the old one. Two things in life are certain..death..taxes. Buy, hold, and hope is dead. The new wall street is about protecting your cash/principle. Siri is going to finish with a .5 handle and its almost there now...cash out...rebuy lower..not real confusing when the world is sliding into the abyss.

Big Ben

Addict
    09-03-2009, 10:50 AM #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Siri is going to finish with a .5 handle and its almost there now...cash out...rebuy lower..not real confusing when the world is sliding into the abyss.

Big Ben
    Wow...chicken little....sky is falling! The Dow is slightly up.......where's the abyss? SIRI is well positioned and merger synergies and debt refi is king. No way I'm selling off....in it for the longer haul and hopefully, SP of $5 in a couple of years. I'll wait it out.

Enthusiast
    09-03-2009, 10:52 AM #97
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    It might be that it really wasn't an upgrade so to speak. They left it at 3 stars and only raised the target price. Maybe that's not much of an upgrade. They still don't see the stock as a buy, they simply say hold on to what you've got.
    So when it reaches a pps of a dollar and delisting is not a threat it should get a buy rating and another pps upgrade?

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-03-2009, 11:13 AM #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriustunes View Post
    So when it reaches a pps of a dollar and delisting is not a threat it should get a buy rating and another pps upgrade?
    That sounds like a plan to me. Through the years, I have found that S&P ratings are not the most reliable. I think they make sense to follow as a guide, but not as the ONLY guide. The ratings can be all over the board and sometimes without much rhyme or reason. As an example, it took them quite awhile to figure out that the share price should be a dollar. I think it was at 75 cents while they still had it rated at 50 cents.
    I have to guess that a lot of investors feel the same way that I do about S&P ratings.

09-03-2009, 11:25 AM #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Markets are over cooked...Doug Kass called a market top the other day...man that guy is good. He is saying head for z hills! I am with him, we wiped out all the green this morning fast, downward pressure is here to stay. I add to my FAZ position this morning and it is doing well, 50 shares @26ish. Financial are leading us down, real hard to put on the breaks when the banks are sliding. Take profits of your long position (don't listen to the tax crowd on this site they have no idea what they are talking about)..the taxes come from the profits...which come from the new pie not the old one. Two things in life are certain..death..taxes. Buy, hold, and hope is dead. The new wall street is about protecting your cash/principle. Siri is going to finish with a .5 handle and its almost there now...cash out...rebuy lower..not real confusing when the world is sliding into the abyss.

Big Ben
    Doug Kass has been calling a top for 3 weeks now. If you say it everyday you'll eventually call if on the exact day it happens.

Guru
    09-03-2009, 11:52 AM #100
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    Wow...chicken little....sky is falling! The Dow is slightly up.......where's the abyss? SIRI is well positioned and merger synergies and debt refi is king. No way I'm selling off....in it for the longer haul and hopefully, SP of $5 in a couple of years. I'll wait it out.

The problem with Big Ben is he likes to claim he was right and his system works ether way the market gos. Look at the example I gave before.

First he says sell, it is coming back to .38 to .42 when it was at .48 and .50. Then in the almost 3 weeks that SIRIXM went from .48 and .50 to .78 (without ever getting below the .48 mark again) we hear nothing from him. That is until it gos from .78 to .72, he then comes back and says, ho yea I lied before and bought more way higher then the PPS I first said I would and sold those shares just before it started to go down again, HO REALLLLY.

Now I dont care if it gets to his first projection or not because the fact is if people listened to him they just lost out on a 10, 20, or 30 cent increase on 78 cent stock. That my friends is a huge goof on Big Bens part. Not only was it a huge goof but the twit still cant even admit he made it. If I were him I would not even post here on that same subject again. The dipwad (big ben) doesn't even reallize people see right through his bullshit, and if they dont I will make sure they do.

Page 10 of 21 ... 8910111220 ...