Page 17 of 21 ... 71516171819 ...
    Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:22 AM #161
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Bassmaster, I respect your opinion. You have good and honest takes. You dont really think thats all Newman does do you? My thread I started months ago was an attempt to stop this stuff from escalating. My hint to the site owners was obviously not effective, lol. O well, I tried. There are a lot of people who are trying, and would hate to see any loss of effort from any informed intelligent, passionate SiriusXM journalist.
    no , that is not what newman does all the time. from what charles , tyler and bill hart have told me . newman is a good man. i believed them until i read newmans constant bashing of tyler and us(sb regs)on sw. i would register for sw and post on there if brandon didnt post on the forum. if he only wrote articles however highly speculative in nature i wouldnt care. buts its the constant hatred and censorship of anything mentioned here that prevents me. am i gonna get labeled a mole? a basher? a spy? .. we all want the stock to do well. do we want the facts straight? sometimes and just sometimes you cant have both.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:33 AM #162
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I personally think the more SiriusXM news/investor sites the better. More information, and the more exposure to the product. I hope we can all work this out, and both sites can enjoy a long and happy success.
    relmor i agree with this statement 100%. you know if homer had his own site , i would probably be there more than here for sirius info.
    i admit i was one of the biggest brandon bashers on this site when all the shit happened. i let it die cause it got old. how come brandon has the need to keep putting us down here still?

i dont know if you're aware we have a very successful sub forum here as well which is frequented by many satwaves regulars and there is no problem ever. it is possible we can all get along , there is nothing preventing that except the continuous flaming by the mods and the site owner of sw. its that simple. let the mods do their job and site owner do his and im sure we all would get along.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:42 AM #163
    bass: Please point out to me exactly where I ever bash SiriusBuzz posters?

And please post where I have ever said anything against Tyler that was not in direct response to something said by him to or about either myself or Brandon.

The only censorship that goes on at Satwaves is the deletion of links to SiriusBuzz (strictly so that this type of incedent would not happen. Guess that didn't work very well), and the deletion/banning of people who go over to Satwaves and bash either the company or the website without proof. If you do not fall into this category, then you have nothing to fear over there.

Do I think that Brandon meant that comment as a direct jab at Tyler? He meant it directly related to Tyler, just like he intended the 9 billion debt comment directly at Morritz. As I said, the whole premise of the article was about people making mistakes... Then then backed up his premise with proof.

Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster
    tyler thats bullshit. you're punishing us. im not expecting you to post here in the forums but your articles are important. where the f**k are we supposed to get the right information from.
    How about some due dilligance of your own? Do you follow the trading advice of Cramer too? Everyone should do their own due dilligance, and use these forums and others simply as a reference, not the bible.

By the way: Out of curtesy, I have removed the link to SW in my signature.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:42 AM #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Tyler's response to Brandon was immature, childish, and completely uncalled for IMO. If he has personal issues, he should take care of them PERSONALLY and PRIVATELY and grow the hell up. Personally, it was TS's (and his partner's for that matter) Holier than Thou attitude and Brandon's passion that led me to leave SB in the first place...
    i remember the day this whole thing started. it was over m.h. and a harrassment claim. i believe TS and charles wanted bm to change the title of a post. that is all. then all hell broke loose and charles requested bm to handle this in private, bm refused and said he wanted to air this out publicly. am i wrong?

you are a damm hypocrite. maybe alot of new people here are unaware of those details, but i remember them very well. go take your bullshit elsewhere.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:46 AM #165
    No, you are not wrong... but how does that make ME a hypocrite?

I personally told Charles AND Brandon back at the time it started pretty much the exact same thing... They didnt listen to me.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:49 AM #166
    newman , you dont have to remove your link to SW. there is not 1 poster here who minds anything linked to there. including myself most of us visit. i just havent registered and posted.

and i have no time to search the thousands of posts looking for a PArticular one. it is literally like trying to find a needle in a haystack. but i know what i read and i am not backing off from my claim. i have once been called a liar and that was by relmor who misunderstood a statement and he apologized. my reputation is impeccable here and i will not allow anyone to ruin it.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:50 AM #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman
    The only censorship that goes on at Satwaves is the deletion of links to SiriusBuzz (strictly so that this type of incedent would not happen. Guess that didn't work very well), and the deletion/banning of people who go over to Satwaves and bash either the company or the website without proof. If you do not fall into this category, then you have nothing to fear over there.
    Oh, by the way: We have also banned people for unproven PUMPING over at Satwaves. We are an equal opportunity censoror...

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:53 AM #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    No, you are not wrong... but how does that make ME a hypocrite?

I personally told Charles AND Brandon back at the time it started pretty much the exact same thing... They didnt listen to me.
    it makes you a hypocrite IMO because while all this couldve been handled privately and without a flame war. it was bm who wanted it publicized. and you attacked TS character because his opinion on the current flame is public. where is your personal attack on BM? how come you lose respect for TS as a PERSON? but you dont mention all this public flaming is BM's desire?

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:53 AM #169
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster
    newman , you dont have to remove your link to SW. there is not 1 poster here who minds anything linked to there. including myself most of us visit. i just havent registered and posted.

and i have no time to search the thousands of posts looking for a PArticular one. it is literally like trying to find a needle in a haystack. but i know what i read and i am not backing off from my claim. i have once been called a liar and that was by relmor who misunderstood a statement and he apologized. my reputation is impeccable here and i will not allow anyone to ruin it.
    So you have no idea if I have ever bashed SiriusBuzz or its readers? Yet you throw around accusations... very nice. Perhaps you should follow Tyler's advice to Brandon and do some research on the topics you talk about before you start throwing them out.

By the way, I have posted less than 350 posts at SW. You can simply click my name and it will show you every single one of the posts... Good Luck.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:58 AM #170
    You obviously don't go over to Satwaves, so you have absolutely no idea what Brandon or I or anyone else has said or done over there in regards to SiriusBuzz. Again, you have absolutely no proof of anything that you say... yet you say it anyway. Please read my previous post.

Most people on both sites know a lot about the proposed lawsuit between Tyler and Satwaves. Why? Because they read it on SIRIUSBUZZ. Never a mention of it on Satwaves...
    They have read a lot of stuff regarding the arguments between Tyler and Brandon. Why?Why? Because they read it on SIRIUSBUZZ. Never a mention of it on Satwaves...

Satwaves has maintained a STRICT rule about not mentioning anything related to Siriusbuzz or Tyler anywhere on its message boards or blog... That is why links to SB get deleted. The only time something is allowed to stay on there is when it is in direct response to something posted by TYLER publicly first.

If you only know half of the story... don't be bashing the other half until you get theirs. Apparently, this is another area where you get all of your information from Tyler without doing your own due dilligance.

Page 17 of 21 ... 71516171819 ...