Page 16 of 21 ... 61415161718 ...
    Head Honcho
    09-07-2009, 06:45 PM #151

Thanks Everyone - Part 2

In this Yahoo thread (http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/St...UkYUkHR1mCBkw-), a poster calls him into question about his trades. This type of thing is typical. Rather than address this poster, Brandon once again deflects to SiriusBuzz.

Brandons answer:

“I relied on other sources on the EBITDA that were wrong. They choose to attack me rather than the source and that is fine. I too relied on information from other sources. Homer is right.

As for trading, that's a lie that homers home site has been attempting to use against me as well. It's a lie. Flat out. I give trading advice on the satwaves forum because that is what I have been trained to do. Funny how the idiots NEVER talk about what we get right at Satwaves....like the bullish catapult call last week at .58, like the time before when I called a spike to .64 that developed in 2 days....like Demians article 3 months ago telling you all about the skydock..

Unlike other sites which have no experience in the financial world, I spent years in the business and now I offer advice for free. I do not charge for it.

Let them bash...its all they can do....it takes them to their happy place...as I said earlier...their focus on me has cost them their usefullness. That is why we had 3 million page views last month on Satwaves...we have multiple writers.....multiple opinions....not just one guy calling for 400k subs to be lost who is never challenged by the very same people with the gall to attack my credibility on a public message board by hiding behind anonymous names...

WE have a site with hundreds of SIRI longs who come to exchange ideas every day...multiple opinions and all the facts, and if someones wrong we discuss it openly rather than attack people on a separate message board in an attempt to bolster our own websites and denigrate people like the slimeballs they are...”

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/St...UkYUkHR1mCBkw-

First of all SiriusBuzz is not Homers “home site”. Secondly, this entire thread and the bringing SiriusBuzz into it was a function of Satwaves contributors. You will notice that myself or any SiriusBuzz contributor are not part of the conversation. You see, this issue perpetuates because Brandon can’t help but perpetuate it. How long am I supposed to sit back and let this stuff continue? If I do not respond, his lies continue to pile up. If I do respond, I am being petty.

You want the kicker? Bandon went on his radio show THAT NIGHT and was talking about his trades. He tells the Yahoo readers that he does not trade, and turns around and tells his radio show that he does. Do you the reader think Seeking Alpha would want this type of behavior from their contributors. He even argues Liberty’s 40% position all over the place on message boards. http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/St...=1&frt=2&off=1

Brandon states, “Don’t even get me started on the spam reporting that has taken place to block users from this site….”

Wow. More SLANDER at it’s finest. I have had several Satwaves fans send me communication that Brandon has insinuated that his sites issues with being labled as a spam site were my doing. THIS IS A BOLDFACED LIE. I CHALLENGE BRANDON TO PUT UP THE PROOF OF THIS. He can’t, because his issues on his site had NOTHING to do with me or SiriusBuzz. Satwaves has a TON of coding issues from the landing page on through. Even as I pen this you can not get access to the site from any Marriott branded Hotel. The issues with Satwaves and Spam are likely of their own doing in their own coding. However, Brandon somehow projects all of his problems onto me. Notice how anything that goes wrong at Satwaves automatically becomes SiriusBuzz’s fault. He had a poster, “Matty” from Boston on his site that he accused of being a “SiriusBuzz Mole”. He was so confident in this that he says “In fact I know you are a mole from SB.” For the record, “Matty” posts on Satwaves continued, I have no association with him, and apparently Brandon no longer feels that “Matty” is a mole. Did Brandon ever correct that though? Nope. Instead he casts all of these insinuations against me, and then wants everyone to console him. For god sakes Brandon, the world does not revolve around you. If it did you would have no need to spam the yahoo message boards with links to your articles. By the way, I have nothing to do with the inability of Satwaves links to be posted on Yahoo either……even though you have insinuated that I did.

For Newman

Newman states,”Tyler's response to Brandon was immature, childish, and completely uncalled for IMO. If he has personal issues, he should take care of them PERSONALLY and PRIVATELY and grow the hell up. Personally, it was TS's (and his partner's for that matter) Holier than Thou attitude and Brandon's passion that led me to leave SB in the first place...”

Newman, look at your partners posts on the yahoo message boards under the name CRFCEO and then let me know your opinion on the level of maturity we are dealing with here. Brando takes shots at me and SB all of the time with insinuations, innuendo, and simply flat out false statements. I suggest that since you are partnered with him, take an hour or two and read all of the various threads.

http://search.messages.yahoo.com/sea...=tm&off=21lier

Holier than thou??????

Have you ever seen a picture of me over an alter with my image above flames????? Please.

I could go on and on, but what is the point really. I am tired of Brandon Slandering and libeling me at every turn. I am tired of him deflecting every problem he has onto me and SiriusBuzz. I am tired of the many false insinuations. I am tired of his lies.
    Writing on this site was frustrating enough before all of this. At this point, I have now aired 25% of the laundry. I do not feel like airing the rest. I have arrived at the conclusion that Brandon is simply not capable of honesty and transparency. I am taking a sabbatical from satellite radio. This is not about getting website hits. It is not about anything other than the fact that I am tired of having to clean up after all of the things Brandon does on his site, Yahoo boards, and any other boards he is on.

Brandon has made many insinuations against me, yet never has anything to substantiate it. This latest spam thing will be yet another example of Brandon shooting off his mouth with nothing behind what he is saying.

For readers here, I will say the following:

Thank you for your readership and positive responses to this site over the years. While a site such as this carries few financial rewards, it has given me many great friends. For that I am thankful. Friends are welcomed to drop me an e-mail if they so desire. satellitestandard@gmail.com

As you go forward with your investment, always bear in mind that there are no certainties. Watch the equity closely, and I wish you all the best of luck in your trades. Arm yourself with accurate knowledge, but also be aware of the perception that is out there.

I apologize that you all have had to endure this stuff. Many of you are not aware of the extent of what was transpiring. It is not just on Satwaves and SiriusBuzz. It is on message boards and many other places. How much of Brandon’s antics do we need to absorb without retort? Most of you have only seen the tip of the iceberg.

My decision about a sabbatical is not because of this specific issue, but rather a culmination of many things. I simply feel that my time is better spent on more positive things, and do not see all of this stuff fading away. I would rather take some time off than continue to spend my time correcting the facts, and defending myself in emails.

I do not feel good about what is written above, but also feel that people need to be able to grasp at least part of the scope of what I am having to deal with.

Best wishes

Tyler Savery
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Enthusiast
    09-07-2009, 09:30 PM #152
    Tyler, don't play into his hand. By you taking time off plays right into his game. This guy is a bully and because he runs a website he thinks he is the King of SiriusXM. He is a loser and has been able to fool many people into follwing him. He has accused me of being a spy, a secret agent for MH. He is paranoid. He has accused people of threatening him that has caused him to move. He is full of shit.

09-07-2009, 10:07 PM #153
    Dear Tyler,

So does this mean that Brandon won?

I am really sorry.
    Best wishes to you,

Julie

Head Honcho
    09-07-2009, 10:24 PM #154
    Thanks for the kind words.

It is not about playing into his hand, nor about winning or losing. I know the quality of what I write. I know the reputation of this site. It is just a tiresome process to see day after day the trolling on message boards, the false innuendo and accusations, and frankly, it makes doing this site more tedious and a downer. I will take time to focus on my business, which has been expanding, but could expand much more if I took more time to focus on it. I like to be a positive person in everything I do. With all that is happening, I find that all of these negatives surrounding writing about satellite radio to be unproductive.

Rather than to see all of this continue, I have made a decision that will allow me to focus time and energy where I need to.

Cheers all. I will stop by from time to time.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Mentor
    09-07-2009, 11:35 PM #155
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Dear Tyler,

So does this mean that Brandon won?

I am really sorry.
    Best wishes to you,

Julie
    No Julie. We all lose.

Mentor
    09-07-2009, 11:41 PM #156
    Just so that everything is in it's correct perspective, allow me to post the rest of my response here, since Tyler posted only the last 4 lines:

In response, I say this: Brandon has NEVER mentioned TS or SB by name in an article to my recollection.

When you write an article, you have to give a background. The title of the article written by Brandon was "Let Hime Without Sirius XM Sin Cast the First Stone", with a premise of everyone makes mistakes. In that spirit, he listed some of the more recent mistakes made by a NUMBER of people, none of which he listed by name. He listed mistakes from street.com, SB, and fool.com. Is Morritz going to start bashing Brandon now? He made fun of him... BOOO F*%$ING HOOO.

Yes, Brandon has made mistakes and so has Tyler, and so has Rick Munnariz, and so has Morritz, so have I and so has everyone else writing about Satellite Radio. It is the nature of the business. The more times you step up to the plate, the more times you run the risk of making a mistake. Brandon steps up to the plate more than anyone else out there... ANYONE. That means that he risks making more mistakes than anyone, but I guarantee that at least I for one get more overall information or perspective from him than anyone else out there too because he DOES put more information out there.

The disclaimers in this site clearly state that we are not financial advisors and that everyone should do their own due dilligance. If ANYONE invests strictly on Brandon's article, or my article, or Cramer's article, or Tyler's articles, they are idiots. And if anyone here fits this discription: I do not exclude present company.

Tyler's response to Brandon was immature, childish, and completely uncalled for IMO. If he has personal issues, he should take care of them PERSONALLY and PRIVATELY and grow the hell up. Personally, it was TS's (and his partner's for that matter) Holier than Thou attitude and Brandon's passion that led me to leave SB in the first place...

Tyler, I have the utmost respect for your writing... you do a damn good job of doing it. My respect for you as a person though? Different story.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:00 AM #157
    newman cut the bullshit. all you do is slam tyler and siriusbuzz. so the sarah palin channel mention by bm wasnt a stab at tyler? when stupidity is a good defense ill hire you to be my lawyer.

and i love how you guys delete all links to any SB articles. meanwhile you whore your link here.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:05 AM #158
    I personally think the more SiriusXM news/investor sites the better. More information, and the more exposure to the product. I hope we can all work this out, and both sites can enjoy a long and happy success.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:08 AM #159
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    newman cut the bullshit. all you do is slam tyler and siriusbuzz. so the sarah palin channel mention by bm wasnt a stab at tyler? when stupidity is a good defense ill hire you to be my lawyer.

and i love how you guys delete all links to any SB articles. meanwhile you whore your link here.
    Bassmaster, I respect your opinion. You have good and honest takes. You dont really think thats all Newman does do you? My thread I started months ago was an attempt to stop this stuff from escalating. My hint to the site owners was obviously not effective, lol. O well, I tried. There are a lot of people who are trying, and would hate to see any loss of effort from any informed intelligent, passionate SiriusXM journalist.

Mentor
    09-08-2009, 12:16 AM #160
    Quote Originally Posted by TSavery View Post
    Thanks for the kind words.

It is not about playing into his hand, nor about winning or losing. I know the quality of what I write. I know the reputation of this site. It is just a tiresome process to see day after day the trolling on message boards, the false innuendo and accusations, and frankly, it makes doing this site more tedious and a downer. I will take time to focus on my business, which has been expanding, but could expand much more if I took more time to focus on it. I like to be a positive person in everything I do. With all that is happening, I find that all of these negatives surrounding writing about satellite radio to be unproductive.

Rather than to see all of this continue, I have made a decision that will allow me to focus time and energy where I need to.

Cheers all. I will stop by from time to time.

tyler thats bullshit. you're punishing us. im not expecting you to post here in the forums but your articles are important. where the f**k are we supposed to get the right information from. you actually let brandon destroy this site if you dont write articles from time to time. and you're right its not about winning or losing , its about going someplace that has the facts straight. gl in w/e you decide, but its still bullshit.

Page 16 of 21 ... 61415161718 ...