Page 15 of 21 ... 51314151617 ...
    09-04-2009, 11:03 PM #141
    I have a question... because I'm having trouble find information on this. If SIRI isn't at 1.00 by the end of Sept, does that mean it will get a delisting notice from NASDAQ? I've heard it mentioned a few times on the forums, but can't find any substantial data which states this. I'm not refuting what others have said, I would just simply like to see it for myself.

Mentor
    09-05-2009, 11:39 PM #142
    Hey Julie

I hope you know that we all are just having a little fun at your expense!

have a great Labor Day W/E!

Just Sirius

09-06-2009, 12:15 AM #143
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Hey Julie

I hope you know that we all are just having a little fun at your expense!

have a great Labor Day W/E!

Just Sirius

Of course I know that. Have a good weekend
    yourself.

Julie

09-06-2009, 10:36 AM #144
    Good Morning to Everyone

Posting this to keep this thread at the
    top, and to say hope you all are enjoying this
    last weekend of summer.

Beautiful day here in Michigan.

Julie

09-06-2009, 01:43 PM #145

Julie - Yaaay.

Seeing as how this is a non-trading day maybe I can get away with telling Julie that her clever posts are a lot of fun to read.

Thanks, Julie. Some days past when SIRI was headed to ? your funny comments were really appreciated.

09-06-2009, 02:07 PM #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Atypical View Post
    Seeing as how this is a non-trading day maybe I can get away with telling Julie that her clever posts are a lot of fun to read.

Thanks, Julie. Some days past when SIRI was headed to ? your funny comments were really appreciated.

Thank you Atyp! I so enjoy this board and it keeps me entertained as much as I hope I do you guys. Sometimes my sense of humor goes over the edge
    and gets lost in the translation, and I'm glad I don't get booed off the board.
    Then where would I go, to Yazoo?

Julie

09-06-2009, 02:28 PM #147
    Julie

Nah. If anything ever goes over the edge your mother will clean it up.

09-06-2009, 03:57 PM #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Atypical View Post
    Julie

Nah. If anything ever goes over the edge your mother will clean it up.

LOL! Right, and as she has many times before. Except sometimes she can't clean up after me. It's a mess I have to get out of myself.

Julie

P.S. Good to see you posting Atyp, 6 posts already!

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    09-06-2009, 11:28 PM #149
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sirius?blend=1&ob=4

Sirius Youtube channel, did anyone else know about this?

Finally we have rain here in Victoria, it's strange I was really missing the gloomy grey, rainy weather ! I guess when it's sunny for long periods of time, I don't feel at home lol...

Head Honcho
    09-07-2009, 06:43 PM #150

Thanks Everyone - Part 1

Brandon has responded…..

Well, it seems rather than look at the critical aspects of this piece Brandon wants to go down a path that I was making every attempt to avoid.

From Brandon Matthews – “What Tyler fails to see is that every major league baseball batter steps up to the plate and gets about 3 hits per 10 at bats. 4 hits and they become Godlike. Every NFL Quarterback throws an interception now and again. S#!T happens. I step up to the plate, and that is why people like me...It's in the attempt and willingness to make mistakes that I think attracts people here.

He has done nothing but bash me since I left them, and I doubt that will stop. I'm Tyler's new material, because when it comes to Sirius, he just doesn't have a clue. Personally, I won't visit siriusbuzz anymore.

He's become my personal stalker...threatening to sue us and forcing Egis to quit, and then reporting me to seeking alpha saying that I write articles to trade from. That's why he is not on SA anymore. Don't even get me started on the spam reporting that has taken place to block users from this site...”

Brandon states, “He has done nothing but bash me since I left them, because when it comes to Sirius he does not have a clue. Persoanlly I wont go to SiriusBuzz anymore.”

- Forgive me for being a bit glib here, but I have followed this company and equity for quite some time, and while I do not know everything about it, I do feel that I do have a clue when it comes to this subject. Brandon has been shown to offer opinions based on HIS perception of the facts rather than the facts themselves. Even when the REAL facts are demonstrated for him, he still insists that his version is the correct version. Rarely do we see him acknowledge his issues. Instead, he chooses to deflect. He proclaims that everyone is after him, and wonders why he gets “attacked” meanwhile he is on message boards under CRFCEO taking pot shots at everyone.

Brandon states, “He has become my personal stalker.”

- I have taken exception to much of what Brandon has done and a lot of what he has written. Is letting SiriusBuzz readers know that the Liberty shares are Liberty’s to keep stalking? It would appear that in Brandon’s mind it is. The issue boils down to the quality of material presented. If he were more accurate, there would be nothing to correct. Take a llok at Brandons messages on Yahoo. You will see him and his moderators take shots at my site all of the time.

Brandon states, “threatening to sue us and forcing Egis to quit”

- I have threatened litigation against Brandon and Satwaves. Brandon made slanderous and libelous statements about me which he refused to retract even though he could offer up nothing to substantiate those statements.. He made an accusation that Sirius XM provided me with specific information not available to others for the purpose of making Satwaves look bad. He, of course, had nothing to substantiate this claim, but the implications of his shoot from the hip mentality were quite serious. He stated that I do not do my own research, as well as a few other things. Brandon’s mouth writes checks that his bank account can’t cash.

- I never forced egis to quit. How could I have done that? Egis was never brought up in the suit because he is not an owner of Satwaves. In fact, Egis called me, and I spent over an hour speaking to him. It was crystal clear to Egis that he in no way was party to a potential suit. I even went so far as to tell Egis that I did not take exception to his comments, and made an appropriate response to his comment. I think Egis would be the first to tell you that he called me, and that our conversation was a good, one, cival, and that I was not bullying him in the slightest.

Brandon States, “reporting me to Seeking Alpha saying I write articles and trade from them, that’s why he is not on SA anymore.”

Below is my letter to seeking Alpha. I made no statement that Brandon was writing for his trades. I did state that there are writers who trade without disclosure. There is a STARK difference. How many Brandon Matthews articles do you see where he lets readers know of his trading? Seeking Alpha has a policy about contributors and what they need to disclose if they trade. It appears that Brandon simply makes the choice to ignore that policy. Below is the letter I wrote to Seeking Alpha:

Seeking Alpha,

It is with regret that I must seek to cease Seeking Alpha from publishing any content from SiriusBuzz. While I would like to give you specific reasons, I can not do so at this time other than to say that I have seen numerous occasions where some contributing writers are not adhering to the terms that we as contributors are subject to under the agreement with Seeking Alpha ( http://seekingalpha.com/page/our_contributors ).

While I understand that Seeking Alpha can not investigate and audit contributors because of the size of the task, I strongly believe there is a certain code to how individuals conduct themselves under a self-governing policy. The policies outlined by Seeking Alpha were published for a reason. They are designed to protect the reputation and credibility of not only Seeking Alpha, but other contributors as well. As contributors, authors have a responsibility protect themselves as well as Seeking Alpha through our actions and adherence to the policies outlined. If a writer or writers undermine these rules, the entire community suffers because of it.

Because I have seen a blatant disregard of these policies by some contributors, I feel the need to disassociate myself and SiriusBuzz from participating in a partnership with Seeking Alpha. While I realize that my action may seem rash, I can assure you that I have put a lot of thought into this decision. I do not feel comfortable turning in these writers, and feel that perhaps Seeking Alpha should consider vetting out contributors in another manner in the future. Unfortunately, there are many, like myself, who feel uncomfortable turning people in, and even though there are many (hundreds) who are aware that some contributors actively trade equities without proper disclosure or quite periods, nothing happens.

I do not blame Seeking Alpha for this, but must do what I can to protect my own reputation and credibility, and considering that these violations have been happening for months, with no repercussion, I feel compelled to take action of my own.

Effective immediately, I request that Seeking Alpha cease from publishing SiriusBuzz content.

Sincerely,

Tyler Savery

You see, there is a perception that happens with Brandon. He trades the stock. Do I think that he writes to improve his trades? No. However, he should offer up a disclosure if he is doing it. His trading gives people ammunition to call him into question. If he was proper in his disclosures, then people would have nothing to complain about. Does he disclose trades to Seeking Alpha? I have no idea. What I do know is that there are many who express concerns over the lack of disclosures.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Page 15 of 21 ... 51314151617 ...