Page 43 of 48 ... 334142434445 ...
    Guru
    09-04-2009, 04:37 PM #421
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    ahhhhhh the irony...I was trying to talk myself to go against my gut, sell miggle at a loss, by more behl, sell just those new shares on a run that could possibly happen next week, then byuy back the mglg becasue it's not going anywhere for a while. Then I see Scottrades clearing restrictions chart. I talked myself up for nothing There is some force that wants me to keep mglg, a dark force
    Too funny! I can't find that clearing restrictions chart in my Scottrade software. If anybody knows where it is..please tell me.

Guru
    09-04-2009, 04:43 PM #422
    The tickers below are actually two columns. They just pasted weird here.
    The first tick is the No Buy/Sell Only The second tick is the No Buy/No Sell

At the bottom of this chart there is an explanation for each type of column.

Clearing Restrictions

Scottrade has set restrictions on the following securities due to clearing restrictions:

No Buy/Sell Only No Buy/No Sell
    .AFPUN ADGSF#
    .AIUN ANVH
    .CEUUN ASTN
    .CRSUN ATROB
    .CVLUN AVOT
    .EPUN AVPJ
    .FCEUN Bad Toys
    .FYPUN BCIT#
    .IPLUN BGCC
    .LPVUN BHUB#
    .MKZUN BLKIA
    .MMNUN BRPNF
    .PUB CBNG
    .TPLUN CBYAA
    .TRFU CCMI
    .TRFUN CGAR#
    .WJAA CITI#
    ADCS DBYC
    ADSV DGIA
    AMHD DTSN#
    ARIO EAGM
    ASFX EXTF
    ATLJ GGTS
    BBDA GEQF
    BCDN GFTX#
    BIEL HHGI
    CBGC HSXI
    CBCGQ ICTC
    CBRP IQWB
    CBYI JSXG
    CESV KGLJ
    CLXM KSGT
    CMKX* LGTSW
    CWIR LITL
    CWRN LKRV
    CXAC LYMGF
    ENCS MAMG
    ERUC MDNO
    EVFL MDRG
    EWRC MLCO#
    FMNJ MNTY
    FNXC MODR
    FTAR MSRM
    GBMS MTPH
    GLCC MVIV
    GLME NMCX
    GMZP NNTH#
    GRBT NVMG
    GREM PDAE
    GSFD REMV
    GTLA RGTN
    Hansen O SAMCF#
    HCKE SAMSF#
    HPNN SDISF#
    HRNF SEFPP#
    HTDS SNTZ
    ICTY SSELY#
    IDCN SSEMF#
    IDGI SSEMY#
    IGNT SSGFY#
    IHGP SSGQY#
    ILGL SSNGY#
    INCL SSNHY#
    INOV SSNLF#
    ITRO SSNNF#
    IVCO STRU
    KKUR SVAFF
    LCRE SZVPF#
    LDSR SZVZF#
    LHPT TNABY#
    LSMJ TRGO
    LTDU TQDC
    LTOUF UNRMY#
    MAEIE WLRE
    MCDA WWYWB
    MDIN YYLRA
    MGLG
    MIKP
    NBVG
    NCVT
    NNCP
    NNTH
    NWACQ
    ONCP
    ONFI
    ORSTF
    PCSO
    PHLC
    PKTO
    PMCL
    POPN
    PRMO
    PROEQ
    RCCH
    RPDI
    RSGR
    RSMI
    RVGD
    SIVC
    SNRS
    SOMPF
    SPQS
    SPZI
    STHC
    TECA
    TGLN
    TOFS
    TRSI
    TSSP
    USCI
    WHKA

No Buy/Sell Only - You cannot place buy orders on this security. Only sell orders can be placed.

No Buy/No Sell - You cannot place either buy or sell orders on this security.

* Symbols appearing in green text are recent additions or changes to the list.

Updated 09/04/09

Guru
    09-04-2009, 04:46 PM #423
    Tib,

I found the info on that chart. You cannot buy MGLG now, you can only sell it.....hmmmmmmmmmm

MGLG was just added to this list. It is in bright green.

In Scottrade you go to home, then message center, then clearing restrictions to get the daily "poop" list.
    Last edited by billhart22; 09-04-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Guru
    09-04-2009, 06:27 PM #424

spng

spng had a very strong day today, going into a 3 day weekend after filing a 10k extension it finished green after being dragged down for the day...

very impressed with its performance and expect great things next week...

I'll be on a lake this weekend so won't be able to read up, well ill be reading but its hard to post on my phone, the site just doesn't run well on it, so see everyone soon have a great weekend

GO SPNG!

Mentor
    09-04-2009, 07:52 PM #425
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Tib,

I found the info on that chart. You cannot buy MGLG now, you can only sell it.....hmmmmmmmmmm

MGLG was just added to this list. It is in bright green.

In Scottrade you go to home, then message center, then clearing restrictions to get the daily "poop" list.
    Well that's just peachy ... Now I will spend all weekend trying to ascertain just what the deal is with that ... LOL!

None of the miggleites (a subset of the shrubettes) had anything to say to the poor guy who drummed this up (Thanks a lot buttheads!) so I had to take it to the pro's here ... not that doing that was any better LOL!!!

Seriously, thanks for the DD or doo doo Bill .. I am in a very strange mood today, the emotions all over the map, good day\bad day, most of our finance team is being let go about right now, one of whom is just the coolest person I have had the pleasure to work with the past five years .. It just flatly sucks.

"Change" is the stuff you find in your couch, the rest of it they can stick in Obamas ear ...

OK, I feel better now. Insert googly icon experession here ____

09-04-2009, 08:24 PM #426

Bcle pr

HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bio-Clean International, Inc. (Pink Sheets: BCLE - News) (www.biocleaninternational.com) announced today that its newly-formed, affiliated entity, American Construction Services, Inc. has unveiled its new website, www.americanconstructionservices.net.

American Construction Services, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) in which Bio-Clean International, Inc. owns a 49% interest. American Construction Services, Inc. was formed to work with Bio-Clean International’s other affiliated entities and Teaming Partners to provide construction and environmental clean up related services to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and other United States Government Agencies. The Company has targeted and is preparing bids for a number of jobs that are exclusively set aside for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses.

09-04-2009, 08:27 PM #427

Bcle

I think we are definitely in the middle of a "pump" with BCLE...rather its a dump or not, I have no idea, but we have all waited a while on this so lets get some $ and by the way that website is absolutely HORRIBLE
    Last edited by notwal; 09-04-2009 at 08:36 PM.

09-04-2009, 08:56 PM #428
    [QUOTE=notwal;50423]I think we are definitely in the middle of a "pump" with BCLE...rather its a dump or not, I have no idea, but we have all waited a while on this so lets get some $ and by the way that website is absolutely HORRIBLE[/QUOTE

this is my first run with bcle so my take is without any experience but her ya go....a few weeks there wasn't any interest in the stock at all, just look at the volume. Then they removed the "stop sign" and interest came back immediately with volume and a small bump. Then the first pr and yesterday with the second pr the rise to the current pps has been very steady. One of the most steady climbs I have witnessed in my short time watching stocks, very healthy, imo. Along with the comments others have made about how this one runs when it does I think we will still see a steady rise with profits being taken at every level of resistance. That profit taking is not bad for the stock, natural if anything. So far up til this point it has recovered and pressed forward. Today was the first gap up with this one, small but nevertheless a gap up. I think we may have a larger gap p before this rise is over. JMO, DYODD

Guru
    09-04-2009, 08:59 PM #429
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Well that's just peachy ... Now I will spend all weekend trying to ascertain just what the deal is with that ... LOL!

None of the miggleites (a subset of the shrubettes) had anything to say to the poor guy who drummed this up (Thanks a lot buttheads!) so I had to take it to the pro's here ... not that doing that was any better LOL!!!

Seriously, thanks for the DD or doo doo Bill .. I am in a very strange mood today, the emotions all over the map, good day\bad day, most of our finance team is being let go about right now, one of whom is just the coolest person I have had the pleasure to work with the past five years .. It just flatly sucks.

"Change" is the stuff you find in your couch, the rest of it they can stick in Obamas ear ...

OK, I feel better now. Insert googly icon experession here____
    Ya, everything is so up front....LOL! Watch this hand!

Guru
    09-04-2009, 09:01 PM #430
    Quote Originally Posted by notwal View Post
    I think we are definitely in the middle of a "pump" with BCLE...rather its a dump or not, I have no idea, but we have all waited a while on this so lets get some $ and by the way that website is absolutely HORRIBLE
    I am going to sell at .10 or .12.....or .16. It depends upon the momentum.

Page 43 of 48 ... 334142434445 ...