Page 46 of 48 ... 364445464748
    Guru
    09-06-2009, 12:27 AM #451
    Patience is the biggest key to success....IMO

You will not win 100% of the time, but patience pays off more most of the time. It doesn't pay off all of the time.

Mentor
    09-06-2009, 12:32 AM #452
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    LT

You are 100% correct in your thinking! Patience is the key! That coming from someone who panics everytime Siri drops more than .02. I held/avg down siri from July 08...thru the BK scare at .05. Wanted to sell a million times but just couldnt force myself! Was scared Sh%tless! Once I got my emotions under control...and began thinking logically(debatable), I was able to begin to get an understanding of how this freaking game works!

Qasp- buy in .04 down 50% Buying more on Tue.
    BCLE- buy in .031 breakeven
    MGLG-buy in .001 down 60%
    SPNG- buy in .135 up 34% Buying more on Tue.
    SIRI- buy in avg(.51) up 21.5%
    BEHL- sold at .005 loss buying back Tue.

All but MGLG I feel real confident in. I believe that the others will allow me to hold MGLG until it comes back to life...If it fails...I have enough profit currently in the others to easily offset MGLG lossess!

BTW- down go the Sooners!
    Am fairly close to you JS - QASP and MGLG exactly the same, though I avg. down some with QASP - SIRI ... Man I am one of the very fortunate ones, got in @ .18 I think, and now avg. @ .28, that has got to feel pretty darn good for you coming from where you where ... BEHL I am up a hair higher @
    .0645 I believe it is.

Bummer about the Sooners!

It's interesting how once you make the dive into something how much more you begin to pay attention to it ... Spent a good portion of the afternoon reading through the shrub on EVFL ... Hundreds of posts. Started at the beginning to try and get a feel for info and who might have some ... IQ there. Jumped ahead to say the last couple hundred posts to further ascertain ... and observe it all, read links and what not.

What a giant pain in the rear end! I swear that place is ran out of PE class in a Junior High somewhere, it just has to be. Maybe it was started by someone with good intentions but the kids have taken over, it is incredibly annoying - Yahoo! and Google ... it's all the same thing it seems, the same kids ... the same ... What is this now, the lousy text spelling generation? Good grief where will we be in another 20 years? Ur mum lft n hr go? I guess we are already there. Sigh ... Texting is about the last if not the worst thing any of these kids need.

Where are they getting this money in the first place? And what in the world are they doing buying stock? Clogging up boards with useless gibberish ... What is more frightening? I think many of these kids are in their 40's.

Anyway ... Thank the Lord for this place, it has me thinking harder about not trying to be so cute all the time, easy to get carried away and not realize the effects that are left behind for everybody else to have to sort through.

Fortunately there are a few that attempt to just deal in reality and facts over there, just getting to it ... Enough of my rant.

JS, I think a lot of the times writing these things out like this is therapeutic - I struggle with patience, always have, my mother used to call me a "Worry wart" - I am sure I have gained a ton in of it in many aspects of life, but these stocks really do try it - I guess I need to hear myself say it out loud as a reminder.

Mentor
    09-06-2009, 12:52 AM #453
    Bill, never did get around to checking Etrade on the restriced sales matter, I don't think they do, but still need to follow up.

The issue came up on the shrub with EVFL as well, saved the following from the earlier agony ...

Post #27956

e-mail from scottrade,
    anyone have more info? they said it was blocked you can only sell not buy,

An open order for symbol EVFL has been cancelled on your account due to a stock split, reorganization, delisting or name/symbol/CUSIP change.

Please contact us for more information or assistance. You may access your account by going to Scottrade.com.

Johnny Eschler
    Scottrade, Inc.
    2575 E Camelback Rd, Ste 150
    Phoenix, AZ 85016
    Phone: 602-277-7911
    Toll Free: 800-666-1960
    Fax: 602-224-0195

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was followed up by a few that had no troubles buying through them supposedly. I don't think it amounts to much of anything, just some misunderstanding and misconstruing, actually was more surprised that it wasn't launched off of, to some other conspiracy - But that is likely due to the one that is already in place, the great R\S -dilution debacle.

09-06-2009, 07:25 AM #454
    i was watching the us open yesterday, the game with moss and verdasco.
    i saw "spongetech technologys" (i think thts wht it said i can't remember but it was 100% SPNG" i started going crazy!! lol i was like I KNOW THAT COMPANY!!!

Mentor
    09-06-2009, 10:05 AM #455
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    i saw "spongetech technologys" (i think thts wht it said i can't remember but it was 100% SPNG" i started going crazy!! lol i was like I KNOW THAT COMPANY!!!
    Hey Sean, caught the same watching the Sharapova match ... And earlier on a replay of a Bass Fishing Tournament they had sponsored on ESPN.

Mentor
    09-06-2009, 10:38 AM #456
    Started an info thread on EVFL, hope to add more to it later on. Just as well, seeing that there is some decent info available via Etrade, will also update QASP accordingly ...

Bill, couldn't find anything on Etrade whatsoever regarding the restricted stock situation that Scottrade had us curious about.

What I found interesting however juxtaposing info from the shrub with that on Etrade and even the very recent Reuters analysis, is where these guys are getting this high number of O\S (In the billions) ... Still pulling it all together, just that attempt to separate fact from fiction.

Mentor
    09-06-2009, 12:14 PM #457
    Bill oh Bill where are you?

My head is spinning from the attempt to research this thing ... I am still trying to get an accurate count on the outstanding shares and in doing so end up on the proverbial rabbit trail ...

Yesterday, I lost all the tabs I had up when Explorer froze up on me, but these guy's seemed to have some decent info;

http://www.pinnacledigest.com/company/EVFL

But looking at ;

Shares Out 384942t

Not "t" for Texas I am assured, and that other "T" that Obama is so fond of ... certainly not ... ?

This is likely old news, but interesting nevertheless - Found it on a couple of different boards;

http://www.pinnacledigest.com/blog/t...#comment-35212

http://evoresources.com/investors.html

Edit: Another link - http://www.hotstockmarket.com/forums...=38535&page=87
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 09-06-2009 at 12:28 PM.

Addict
    09-06-2009, 02:24 PM #458
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    There's a big SpongTech logo in the photo of a tennis player in the sports section of the New York Times today.
    Go team!

Thx for everything on this one Romo.

Guru
    09-06-2009, 07:32 PM #459
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Bill, never did get around to checking Etrade on the restriced sales matter, I don't think they do, but still need to follow up.

The issue came up on the shrub with EVFL as well, saved the following from the earlier agony ...

Post #27956

e-mail from scottrade,
    anyone have more info? they said it was blocked you can only sell not buy,

An open order for symbol EVFL has been cancelled on your account due to a stock split, reorganization, delisting or name/symbol/CUSIP change.

Please contact us for more information or assistance. You may access your account by going to Scottrade.com.

Johnny Eschler
    Scottrade, Inc.
    2575 E Camelback Rd, Ste 150
    Phoenix, AZ 85016
    Phone: 602-277-7911
    Toll Free: 800-666-1960
    Fax: 602-224-0195

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was followed up by a few that had no troubles buying through them supposedly. I don't think it amounts to much of anything, just some misunderstanding and misconstruing, actually was more surprised that it wasn't launched off of, to some other conspiracy - But that is likely due to the one that is already in place, the great R\S -dilution debacle.
    Hey Tib -

It could be a reverse split, or even a cusip number change. Read this: "CUSIP
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search

The acronym CUSIP typically refers to both the Committee on Uniform Security Identification Procedures and the 9-character alphanumeric security identifiers that they distribute for all North American securities for the purposes of facilitating clearing and settlement of trades. The CUSIP distribution system is owned by the American Bankers Association and is operated by Standard & Poor's. The CUSIP Service Bureau acts as the National Numbering Association (NNA) for North America, and the CUSIP serves as the National Securities Identification Number for products issued from both the United States and Canada."

Full information on Cusip is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CUSIP

It sure isn't a de-listing, because I believe they were getting in fiscal reporting shape TO get listed.

I have heard some light shit shat about merging with EVLN (I believe that is the symbol)...

There are posts for all of the above reasons, lol...I am sure we will find out soon.

Guru
    09-06-2009, 07:51 PM #460
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Bill oh Bill where are you?

My head is spinning from the attempt to research this thing ... I am still trying to get an accurate count on the outstanding shares and in doing so end up on the proverbial rabbit trail ...

Yesterday, I lost all the tabs I had up when Explorer froze up on me, but these guy's seemed to have some decent info;

http://www.pinnacledigest.com/company/EVFL

But looking at ;

Shares Out 384942t

Not "t" for Texas I am assured, and that other "T" that Obama is so fond of ... certainly not ... ?

This is likely old news, but interesting nevertheless - Found it on a couple of different boards;

http://www.pinnacledigest.com/blog/t...#comment-35212

http://evoresources.com/investors.html

Edit: Another link - http://www.hotstockmarket.com/forums...=38535&page=87
    Hey Tib -

My computer was toast...I thought the Operating System was screwed up. I had wallpaper on the monitor and background color, but no icons, start, task bar or anything else. Just the wall paper, so I went in and checked the registry...it was o.k., and then did about 5 system restores and it still wouldn't correct and did a bunch of other stuff. Finally I noticed that the monitor was booting up digital and it hit me in the head. The wall paper is digital, but the icons are analog, so I hit my source button and it all came back together. 7 hours later.

Here are some comments that I picked up off of those links that you provided:

- September 1st, 2009 - 9:05 AM
    simplesimple
    +70-15
    Re: evEVFL Strictly a crapshoot and I see snake eyes

You could be right about the snake eyes.. but I doubt it.

I do think there are things management withheld from the news release yesterday. Why not show us some numbers in that release.. I'm doing some digging but having trouble finding the exact numbers.

* Estimated Market Cap

$4,233,142 as of Aug 31, 2009
    * Outstanding Shares

21,165,709,634 as of Jun 30, 2009
    * Authorized Shares

100,000,000,000 as of Jun 30, 2009
    * Number of Share Holders of Record

185 as of Jun 30, 2009

At least its tightly held. 185 is nothing..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BY: tamifluer - August 10th, 2009 - 9:16 AM
    tamifluer
    +80-0
    Re: EVFL.PK vs. EVLN.OB

Here is the lates blog from "Master of all" regarding EVLN. IMO, I see a merger soon once the purchase of Pyco or the similar is finalized:

evolution resources has bought 2 of there 3 listed projects:

1. Moses Lake, Washington ethonal plant done

2. Oilseed Crusher: Biodiesel Production Facility in Greenwood,ms Minter City, ms and Helena, Ark. in progress

3. we still need to pick up some Repurposed Pulp Mills for the 1000 acres of giant of bamboo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of quotes~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can't tell me that there are only 185 stockholders. That was in June.
    Last edited by billhart22; 09-06-2009 at 08:44 PM.