Page 41 of 48 ... 313940414243 ...
    09-04-2009, 01:58 PM #401

Qasp

I called the QASP phone number on pinksheets.com and I was asking for investor relations but it turned out that phone number is Dean Bradley's (the CEO) cell phone number!

I asked him about the new acquisition date and he said that it would be announced when they are ready and it will be very very soon but his attorneys would kill him if he told.

That was a surprise that it was the CEO's cell #. haha wasn't expecting it.

Guru
    09-04-2009, 01:59 PM #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Bill, SOS better than the "OS!!" So far anyway ...
    That is for sure. It just keeps on acting the same way...only a penny less. It is all beyond me. Hopefully in a couple of weeks there will be some better news and it will pop right on up there. I hope so for all of your guys sakes.

It is a good thing that Greg got me up off of my butt.

Guru
    09-04-2009, 02:02 PM #403
    Quote Originally Posted by investyoung View Post
    I called the QASP phone number on pinksheets.com and I was asking for investor relations but it turned out that phone number is Dean Bradley's (the CEO) cell phone number!

I asked him about the new acquisition date and he said that it would be announced when they are ready and it will be very very soon but his attorneys would kill him if he told.

Good Job. Now we have something to look forward to. You always come up with good information...way to go.

09-04-2009, 02:08 PM #404
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    damn u guys still holding mglg? give it up buy some behl
    That would actually be a good idea if mglg was worth enough to get any amount of substantial shares. it's so low i'm just going to forget about it and cash in many many months from now or go down with the ship. I actaully know 2 guys who are still buying daily, I'm not that nuts

I said I wouldn't chase Behl when it ran but it came back down so I dipped my toe in @.065. If I do come upon some powder I will add to my position. It may take some time but I think this is one product with a bright future and 1$-$5 is not crazy a few years down the road

09-04-2009, 02:25 PM #405
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Good Job. Now we have something to look forward to. You always come up with good information...way to go.
    thanks bill same to you

Guru
    09-04-2009, 02:34 PM #406
    DALLAS, Sep 4, 2009 (GlobeNewswire via COMTEX) -- Evolution Fuels, Inc. (Pink
    Sheets:EVFL) (the "Company") today announced that it has met the requirements
    for, and has been moved to the Pink Sheets' highest tier, "Current Information."

"We have worked diligently to bring our status to the Current Information tier
    so that we may maximize the value of our shares as we move forward with our
    business plan over the next several months," stated Dennis McLaughlin, CEO of
    Evolution Fuels.

A Pink Sheets status of "Current Information" indicates that Evolution Fuels
    makes its current information publicly available through the OTC Disclosure and
    News Service pursuant to the Pink OTC Markets Manual: Guidelines for Providing
    Adequate Current Information.

About Evolution Fuels, Inc.

The Company endeavors to market renewable transportation fuels at retail fuel
    stations that will provide blends of ethanol from 10% to 85% (E10 to E85), and
    biodiesel blends from 5% to 20% (B5 to B20). The Company's plan calls for the
    development of a chain of renewable fuel stations that extend from Texas to
    Mississippi that will be a combination of "Evolution Fuels"-branded fuel
    stations/convenience stores and western-motif truck stops modeled after the
    Willie's Place Truck Stop in Carl's Corner, TX. The Company's Web site is
    www.evolution-fuels.com.

Forward-Looking Statements Disclosure

This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning
    of the federal securities laws. In this context, forward-looking statements may
    address the Company's expected future business and financial performance, and
    often contain words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects,"
    "intends," "plans," "seeks," "will," and other terms with similar meaning. These
    forward-looking statements by their nature address matters that are, to
    different degrees, uncertain. Although the Company believes that the assumptions
    upon which its forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, it can
    provide no assurances that these assumptions will prove to be correct. In
    connection with the "safe harbor" provisions of the federal securities laws,
    including the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, important
    factors that, among others, could cause or result in actual results and
    experience to differ materially from the Company's anticipated results,
    projections, or other expectations are disclosed in the Company's filings with
    the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements in this
    press release are expressly qualified by such cautionary statements, risks, and
    uncertainties, and by reference to the underlying assumptions.

This news release was distributed by GlobeNewswire, www.globenewswire.com

SOURCE: Evolution Fuels, Inc.

By Staff

Media & Investor Relations

Randy Hepler

866-765-4940

investors@evolution-fuels.com

(C) Copyright 2009 GlobeNewswire, Inc. All rights reserved.

-0-

INDUSTRY KEYWORD: Energy Industries

SUBJECT CODE: ENERGY

GAS

STOCK MARKET

Company Announcement

Stock Market News

09-04-2009, 02:47 PM #407
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    It is a good thing that Greg got me up off of my butt.
    I'm not the most savvy investor, but when the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, I let other people know.

EDIT: Hey, Sean IS making money on BCLE! Welcome to the other side of the market, Sean.
    Order you up a new F5 key, pronto.

Enthusiast
    09-04-2009, 03:06 PM #408
    Quote Originally Posted by notwal View Post
    hey Bigsandy,

Im from Georgia but living in Nashville and considering the Carolinas for my next move. Cant leave the south alone for some reason.
    Funny, I went from Tennessee to South Carolina for undergrad degree, back to Tennessee to work. Took a job transfer to Atlanta for two years and have been in Charlotte, NC since 1990. Charlotte is very Nashville-esque. I would repeat all except the time in Atlanta...too big, too spread out (geographically) and too many people.

Enthusiast
    09-04-2009, 03:07 PM #409
    Quote Originally Posted by investyoung View Post

Hey, got some dry powder here. Is low 02's a good entry point on QASP? I missed the high teens...anyone see is slipping back to .018-.019 soon or has it hit bottom for good?

Enthusiast
    09-04-2009, 03:18 PM #410
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Good morning everyone. Big Sandy, I'm looking to take my original investment out around .04 - .05 if we get there. I'd hold all my shares long but I'm getting my a$$ stomped w/mglg so I'll try to make that money up elsewhere. If it pulls back to these levels I'll buy more. I'm staying in mglg because I've already lossed about 75%, so the rest of the money I'm leaving there just incase we get a small run. Stupid move, I know, the writing is on the wall but I'm hard headed. I will hold those shares until the ship sinks or I can get my original inv. out
    hey ATM, I'm right there with you on MGLG..down about 75% and figure "what the heck..ride into blue skies or the toilet". As a rookie, booking that big a loss is more painful that seeing red right now...lol.

Thanks for your strategy on BCLE. I'm hoping for a run to the previous high of .15 and cash out. Then, I'll buy back in around the low 3's or high 2's and take the next run up. Fortunately I've got some experience buying in and out of this one a couple of times and have turned a few hundred into a few grand, now looking to go 5 figures..maybe 6 figures. One can dream.

Trying to decide whether to get into QASP or SPNG...trying to figure which will run the highest and fastest to make up losses on the Miggle....

Tough choice huh.

Page 41 of 48 ... 313940414243 ...