Page 6 of 48 ... 4567816 ...
    08-31-2009, 02:44 PM #51
    Very quiet in here today...Sean hasn't even commented on lunch or how many hours til the EOD??? He must be carrying boxes.

Hey Sean, whatcha thinkin' as an exit strategy for BCLE, if at all?? I'm in @ .025 and would atleast like to get my money back, but I figure if it gets to that then a good move may be coming so I'd like to wait for about .045 or higher. Be nice to see it up over a nickel in the next month or so

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 03:29 PM #52
    ATM

I'm in @ .03...Would like to at least breakeven...However, I think as long as the SP holds in this range...I'm not too concerned! With any positive news...I think that it can pop up to .05-.07. If it pops up above a nickel...I will then begin to consider taking initial investment off the table!

Miggle- now thats a different...plan on getting out asap. In @ .001, might avg down 1 more time to see if I can recoup my losses on any pop upto .0008-.0010 like it did a couple weeks ago!

SPNG is my big winner at the moment! Hoping to add another 25k in shares EOD to piggy back off 10K and August sales figures!

08-31-2009, 03:43 PM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    ATM

I'm in @ .03...Would like to at least breakeven...However, I think as long as the SP holds in this range...I'm not too concerned! With any positive news...I think that it can pop up to .05-.07. If it pops up above a nickel...I will then begin to consider taking initial investment off the table!

Miggle- now thats a different...plan on getting out asap. In @ .001, might avg down 1 more time to see if I can recoup my losses on any pop upto .0008-.0010 like it did a couple weeks ago!

SPNG is my big winner at the moment! Hoping to add another 25k in shares EOD to piggy back off 10K and August sales figures!
    I'm avg'd @ the same for miggle. I feel the same as most about them but see no reason this thing can't get back to .0017-.002 with a decent pr so I will hold. I think SPNG looks great for you guys but I'm hesitant to chase. I would have to sell something to get in and obviously I'm down 50% on miggle so I will just lie in the bed I made and hope for the best. I've only been at this since Feb. so I'm learning about how and when to get in and out without leaving too much cash on the table and making it wrk for me. I still have alot to learn

Guru
    08-31-2009, 03:53 PM #54
    I'm glad that I went over by the foothills today, because nothing has happened here! "The Dead Zone".

BCLE is higher today than Friday.

QASP's heart isn't even beating, lol, yet has 15 million in volume.

EVFL - Almost 2 billion bought and sold and has gone no where 12121212121212

SPNG - nothing to complain about today..

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 04:03 PM #55
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I'm glad that I went over by the foothills today, because nothing has happened here! "The Dead Zone".

BCLE is higher today than Friday.

QASP's heart isn't even beating, lol, yet has 15 million in volume.

EVFL - Almost 2 billion bought and sold and has gone no where 12121212121212

SPNG - nothing to complain about today..
    Not to forget miggle ... I mean, we are trying really hard to but ...

Yawn city ...

Apparently I am now dreaming about stocks at night ... The wife said I was cracking up about something in my sleep, it woke her up and had her laughing ... I just remember watching one of the stocks (think it was co. stock) going up in .75 chunks, then a dollar, then a couple of dollars ... Then the pennies started taking off ...

08-31-2009, 04:09 PM #56
    Wow, I havne't seen my account end in green in a very long time, lol. These puppies have got to bust out at some point.

Bill, lovely reaction by the Denver faithful when Cutler took the field for his first series, classic!!!

I've wondered before, and I saw the same thought on the shrub today, what is the chance that miggle is quietly buying back shares??? Would there be a way to find this out?

Guru
    08-31-2009, 04:12 PM #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Not to forget miggle ... I mean, we are trying really hard to but ...

Yawn city ...

Apparently I am now dreaming about stocks at night ... The wife said I was cracking up about something in my sleep, it woke her up and had her laughing ... I just remember watching one of the stocks (think it was co. stock) going up in .75 chunks, then a dollar, then a couple of dollars ... Then the pennies started taking off ...
    Poor guy, you were completely dillusional......lol.

The AFL-CIO is pressing for taxing stock transactions..."I will really only affect short term traders".

Watch when China cuts off our money strings....they took a big 6.9% dip today and apparently are going to be investing in themselves.

What other good news was there? Or even other news.....

Guru
    08-31-2009, 04:16 PM #58
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Wow, I havne't seen my account end in green in a very long time, lol. These puppies have got to bust out at some point.

Bill, lovely reaction by the Denver faithful when Cutler took the field for his first series, classic!!!

I've wondered before, and I saw the same thought on the shrub today, what is the chance that miggle is quietly buying back shares??? Would there be a way to find this out?
    This is totally embarassing, but I missed football yesterday. I was so busy that it just flew past me. So tell me about Cutler if you get a chance.

There is no way to tell with a non-reporting company. They wear the Caveat Emptor as a badge of honor. They probably have it sewn into their work clothing and on their company sign.

Mentor
    08-31-2009, 04:17 PM #59
    ATM

I got started back in July 08...Sirius XM merger...going to make a killing...you know...I'm smarter that everyone else! bought in at $4...spent the next 7 1/2 months averging down, praying like hell, and cussing at my computer! At one point was down 45k!!!! Before I found this thread, life really sucked! But after listening and reading to what the seasoned vets were saying...I cont to buy and avg down somemore. Got to my final resting place of .505/share, with way too many $ tied up! After finding Market Thread, started talking to Bill, Tony, Ray...this stuff finally started to sink in! This thread is kind of therapuetic! I love these guys(thats for you Bill)!

08-31-2009, 04:17 PM #60
    hey atm, b4 i was like .08 for sure... but looking at the chart, there was 19mil sold at the 2's... b4 when it ran it looked like people were chasing but here it seems people are already loaded up? i think alot of people will flip at 4/5's?
    so i'm confused now

Page 6 of 48 ... 4567816 ...