Page 11 of 24 ... 91011121321 ...
    08-25-2009, 12:46 PM #101
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Julie go to about page 50,it starts around 7pm on august 23rd..
    Thanks, I'll locate it. Do you want some of my popcorn Johnny?
    I don't mind sharing it now.

Julie

Mentor
    08-25-2009, 12:46 PM #102
    If Homer was bashing Tyler, I would have stated the exact same post. Charles, Orbitcast, whoever. All these sites are just trying to give our community a place to exchange ideas, not sell an agenda. If i thought any site was just pushing an agenda, then i wouldnbt post on it. I appreciate these site owners for the opportunity, I agree with zero of them, on every issue.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 08-25-2009 at 12:50 PM.

08-25-2009, 12:53 PM #103
    Julie,don't fall for his charm,John is still the common sense troll basher and Great communicator who lays in wait up in the corner of Sirius buzz and pounces on your naievtae....
    Remember alway post that link?

I'll be stay on my toes with him. If I see he's lurking I'll just
    talk about the weather. That'll shut him up. No arguing
    about the weather, it's too boring for him. He'll soon slink
    away to look for other victims.

Julie

http://www.dealerscope.com/article/s...-411498_1.html

No worries there. I am linking with the best of 'em now.
    Last edited by SiriMonkey; 08-25-2009 at 01:20 PM.

Mentor
    08-25-2009, 12:58 PM #104
    By the way, i refuse to chat on orbitcast in protest, because i hear they have a forum, but after 5 attempts to find it, i have given up. Link? LOL

Addict
    08-25-2009, 02:05 PM #105
    hey all....when is S-XM announcing skydock? is it tomorrow? thx.

Mentor
    08-25-2009, 02:07 PM #106
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    hey all....when is S-XM announcing skydock? is it tomorrow? thx.
    Hey underway,yes it is tomorrow,not sure of time but would guess mid morning..

Addict
    08-25-2009, 02:09 PM #107
    thanks Johnny......should be a very interesting press release, and, market reaction. could flirt with .80 if it's obvious to the street that it will bring in a lot of subs! Not sure it will, but, it's a step in the right direction.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-25-2009, 02:14 PM #108
    Hey JohnnyIrish, in your opinion is there any reason to think that the SkyDoc announcement will have any positive impact on the share price? Or do you think that all of the positive news has already been absorbed and that's why we're a little stagnant right now?

Guru
    08-25-2009, 02:23 PM #109
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    If Homer was bashing Tyler, I would have stated the exact same post. Charles, Orbitcast, whoever. All these sites are just trying to give our community a place to exchange ideas, not sell an agenda. If i thought any site was just pushing an agenda, then i wouldnbt post on it. I appreciate these site owners for the opportunity, I agree with zero of them, on every issue.

OK, I just finished reading the comments at that crap ass site. First of all homer has bashed Tyler before I have seen it myself. As for why he does it where he does it I can understand, I dont trust Brandon with that kind of information ether (I did not register for the forums here until more then a year after because I wanted to make sure I could trust the site with that kind of information). Brandon has shown me already he cant be trusted.

Homer is doing the correct thing by telling how bad Brandon has been in his articles. My god I have been there and seen the cheerleaders over there and very few people ever say, boy are you way out there Brandon. Usually it is, "another great article Brandon, boy give us another" and that is just after he has been proven to be wrong on his last few articles.

The fact is Brandon cant get his shit straight and the site would be way way way better off without him. The problem is he is not just a poster or contributor, but the main owner. That means he should be extra careful of the quality of articles he puts up, he acts though like he is just a poster. He being the head of the site means he is the leader and therefore the one that leads where the site gos in its assumtions. relmor, If you cant see that then you really need to step back from the site over there and take a good look. I have seen it time and time again. I am sorry but "cos1000" and a few others are not enough to stem the tide of Brandon and his mindless followers.

Here is a good example, if the editor/owner of a newspaper sucks then so will the newspaper.

Addict
    08-25-2009, 02:27 PM #110
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post

Here is a good example, if the editor/owner of a newspaper sucks then so will the newspaper.
    agreed. good points. everyone kisses his ass over there. ridiculous. He's written some good articles, but some real lousy ones too. But, most over there say all the articles are ready for pulitzers. BS.

Page 11 of 24 ... 91011121321 ...