Page 21 of 24 ... 111920212223 ...
    Mentor
    08-27-2009, 09:36 AM #201
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Good Morning all.

Johnny thanks for the links, good articles.
    Your('re) getting quite good at linking, and have come a long way.
    I guess you won't be needing my help any longer.
    Glad to be of service.

Enjoy the day,
    Julie
    Good Morning Julie,I learned from the best,john tried to show me how,but Homer was much clearer in his explaination ,so i got it down good,Thanks for trying john,but as usual homer confirmed it...

P.S.no joke here,insert Link to google definition of Numnut..

08-27-2009, 09:43 AM #202
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Good Morning Julie,I learned from the best,john tried to show me how,but Homer was much clearer in his explaination ,so i got it down good,Thanks for trying john,but as usual homer confirmed it...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=numbnuts

How's this?
    I'm pretty good, aren't I.
    Julie

P.S.no joke here,insert Link to google definition of Numnut..

08-27-2009, 09:50 AM #203
    We might test .59 today and within a week we are back to the good old .55. Markets are way overbought. The top 5 stocks on my watch list are all shorts, and etfs that short. Correction is coming and it should be pretty swift drop off. Good Luck All....take profits before they are gone.

I am looking to exit my F trade soon, down 12%/110$ in the short run time to exit and put that money to work somewhere else. I have been accumulating FAZ on all dips....and there are plenty.

Must also post your losers...can't all be winners! Long way off from .77 tyvm.

Addict
    08-27-2009, 09:50 AM #204
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Excellent point underway,haven't seen any specs on that aspect yet,but your right if no phone while listening it a lose lose prop...i;m thinking Ipod might ber better here,not sure or actually ignorant how it works or if you need a data plan to work..
    Don't think it will work with iPod...just iPhone and iTouch. iTouch isn't a phone, so that combo works just fine. It's the iPhone that is the issue: will the iPhone cell phone still operate when docked in skydock AND playing XM content? Can user touch screen to receive incoming call or place a call, muting XM, and use speaker phone? I sure hope so, but, since there's no mention of that......not looking good. That will be very unfortunate.

Mentor
    08-27-2009, 11:22 AM #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    We might test .59 today and within a week we are back to the good old .55. Markets are way overbought. The top 5 stocks on my watch list are all shorts, and etfs that short. Correction is coming and it should be pretty swift drop off. Good Luck All....take profits before they are gone.

I am looking to exit my F trade soon, down 12%/110$ in the short run time to exit and put that money to work somewhere else. I have been accumulating FAZ on all dips....and there are plenty.

Must also post your losers...can't all be winners! Long way off from .77 tyvm.
    Wish I had read this to start the day, my bad. I apologize. Your on crack. No way we touch .59, i was buying yesterday for todays climb. Looks like you missed that one. Dont worry, Ill keep you posted. Gap doesnt even fill today, .70 is being challenged, but its stalled. .65, and .66 buys from yesterday still supporting the price. Sold .64s and .65s from yesterday at .68 and higher today at the open. Looking to buy back at .66 area, but missed it. Bought at .68 and holding for break. Tight tolerance on this buy, meant to actually by at .67, but i put it in wrong. I think im the only buyer at .68 today after it went south of it, lol. LOL

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-27-2009, 12:32 PM #206
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Wish I had read this to start the day, my bad. I apologize. Your on crack. No way we touch .59, i was buying yesterday for todays climb. Looks like you missed that one. Dont worry, Ill keep you posted. Gap doesnt even fill today, .70 is being challenged, but its stalled. .65, and .66 buys from yesterday still supporting the price. Sold .64s and .65s from yesterday at .68 and higher today at the open. Looking to buy back at .66 area, but missed it. Bought at .68 and holding for break. Tight tolerance on this buy, meant to actually by at .67, but i put it in wrong. I think im the only buyer at .68 today after it went south of it, lol. LOL
    Relmor, as we approach .70 for lunchtime, your .68 buy isn't looking so bad! Good for you!!!!

Enthusiast
    08-27-2009, 01:52 PM #207
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Relmor,

Your analysis is showing great support. Do you feel the gap at .60 will go unfilled? I think we still have one at .45, but I might agree that one is washed in the tide. I share the same sentiment as Ben that the market as a whole is getting a little ahead of itself and is overbought.

What full swing range do you think is reasonable for SIRI in the next 30 days?

Not holding you to anything. You just seem to have a good grasp of the current SIRI trending.

Addict
    08-27-2009, 08:04 PM #208
    Today I finally got out of a bad AIG trade. I though I was going to use it to declare losses for tax purposes but that was not the case.

Will SIRI make us that honor soon too ? Or will I actually have to use SIRI as the loser for the year ?

Head Honcho
    08-27-2009, 09:11 PM #209

SiriusBuzz Radio Tonight at 9:30

The show tonight has been bumped to 9:30
    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=49533
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

08-27-2009, 09:43 PM #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    Today I finally got out of a bad AIG trade. I though I was going to use it to declare losses for tax purposes but that was not the case.

Will SIRI make us that honor soon too ? Or will I actually have to use SIRI as the loser for the year ?
    I got positive on AIG today too. I also thought I was toast on this one a few months ago. With the 20-1 reverse, this is still in only over 2 bucks, it could go much higher. Did you sell? I did not.

Oop, this is the SXM site. Made some money on our baby today too!

Page 21 of 24 ... 111920212223 ...