Page 24 of 24 ... 14222324
    Mentor
    08-30-2009, 02:44 AM #231
    Im working on some charts, I will post them tomorrow. 7 day consolidation pattern is ending, and its decision time soon again. Do we get a minor up move to challenge the high of .78, or possible a down move to test the support that held wonderfully under .64. Under .64 was traded only briefly, and was repulsed quit impressively when it did dip under than number the one time. Stock still seems to be trading differently since the CC.

Mentor
    08-30-2009, 03:56 PM #232
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    I hope you will delete this post SRk. After rereading it after the editing. I think it is way to much talent to have been posted here........I think I'll work on my bashing all the other posters. Or better yet. Give out the daily weather rerport. That appears to be more well received. Stock at .69. Yuk Yuk.

LMAO . . damn it socal . . . you are the best!

$0.71-$0.75 (off by 2.82%); learn-that-poem; don't doubt SRK
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 10-03-2009 at 12:18 AM.

Mentor
    08-30-2009, 04:17 PM #233
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Im working on some charts, I will post them tomorrow. 7 day consolidation pattern is ending, and its decision time soon again. Do we get a minor up move to challenge the high of .78, or possible a down move to test the support that held wonderfully under .64. Under .64 was traded only briefly, and was repulsed quit impressively when it did dip under than number the one time. Stock still seems to be trading differently since the CC.
    final consolidation to be followed by minor up-move . . then . . range-bound: $0.71-$0.75 until 1 week before Q3CC . . 75% of the 21 trading days in Sept will have a daily close price within 4% of the upper & lower limit of this range . . absent any major breaking news . . imo . . . dyodd socal

Mentor
    08-30-2009, 06:22 PM #234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    final consolidation to be followed by minor up-move . . then . . range-bound: $0.71-$0.75 until 1 week before Q3CC . . 75% of the 21 trading days in Sept will have a daily close price within 4% of the upper & lower limit of this range . . absent any major breaking news . . imo . . . dyodd socal
    Good stuff. But that range is tighter than a Scrooge on Christmas Day. Thats would give you an effective range of .68 to .78 cents for an entire month. Well see. That would be optimal to be trading this high going into the CC. Very bullish for what the upper reaches of the spike up into the call may reach. Maybe a $1 challenge for sure coming. Exciting times, definately. Always fun to be involved with a company finally turning the corner is so many positive ways. But caution of course is always warrented with any company that is trading in these ranges. I will feel a little more comfortable when we are trading consistantly over $1. Over $2 would be great, so we can all get some margin back. Who doesnt like a little margin. Heh? Who I tell ya.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 08-30-2009 at 06:26 PM.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    08-30-2009, 11:05 PM #235
    [QUOTE=Hey Hopeful and SRK. I've been to Victoria a few times. Once for a few days. Loved it. Especially that ferry ride in open waters. Yeah. Anyway, my favorite part is still the Brittish look downtown. Absolutely classic. People always say the gardens. But I love that amphitheatre look downtown with the street entertainers etc. Great location.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by SiriusBuzz; Today at 11:18 AM. Reason: 8 posts in a row?[/QUOTE]

Hey Roadkill, arn't you SRK? Sirius Road Kill =SRK? lol! I didn't know their were any other Canadians here, let alone from Victoria! Thanks for the compliments, Victoria is a very nice place, I couldn't imagine living anywhere else! ... It's funny the things we take for granted when one gets used to their surroundings. I tend to sleep on the ferry now and I don't really even notice downtown anymore ahahhaha I know that's bad... I spent a lot of time going back and forth between Victoria and Vancouver all my life, probably have taken that ferry 100's of times. Sometimes I still go outside and enjoy the scenery. Where do you live Roadkill?
    Last edited by Hopeful; 08-30-2009 at 11:09 PM.

Mentor
    08-30-2009, 11:17 PM #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    Hey Roadkill, arn't you SRK? Sirius Road Kill =SRK? lol! I didn't know their were any other Canadians here, let alone from Victoria! Thanks for the compliments, Victoria is a very nice place, I couldn't imagine living anywhere else! ... It's funny the things we take for granted when one gets used to their surroundings. I tend to sleep on the ferry now and I don't really even notice downtown anymore ahahhaha I know that's bad... I spent a lot of time going back and forth between Victoria and Vancouver all my life, probably have taken that ferry 100's of times. Sometimes I still go outside and enjoy the scenery. Where do you live Roadkill?
    am from New Jersey . . only visited Victoria for about 2 weeks once . . didn't make it over to Vancouver (which I regret) but so little time and so much to see . . hope to get back one day and stay for a month during the summer . . problem with a short stay is that you lose 1 day to get there and 1 day to get back plus a little jet lag . . Newark to Seattle then enclosed catamaran to Victoria . . couldn't get a direct "jet" to Vancouver for some reason . . can't remember why . .

loved it up there

Addict
    08-31-2009, 03:13 PM #237
    Quote Originally Posted by MichGoBlue View Post
    Where did everyone go?
    Did you sell your AIG shares or are you back in the neg ?

Page 24 of 24 ... 14222324